Old September 14th 14, 07:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
R. H. Breener[_2_]

Default Expired cirtificate errors FireFox and IE (Vista 32 bit)

From: "R. H. Breener"

"VanguardLH" wrote in message

So start the web browser in its safe mode to make sure ALL add-ons are
disabled, not just the ones that IE will show you.

brevity snip

Thanks for that info.

I thought I'd let you know when I tried a System Restore which failed, I
then tried a System Recovery. When I clicked to do a System Recovery the
computer failed completely. It kept telling me the disks for the Vista
PC were not authenticated (or some such) for that system. How can that be
when they came from HP and the second set were made from THAT HP computer
itself? It wouldn't go into safe mode. It said no disks could be found.
The boot disk didn't work either with an error it wasn't authenticated
for that system. WTF? The PC is sitting here totally worthless and was
hardly used. How the hell do I get it to recognize the Recovery disks or
the boot disk?

What was the OS and flavour ?

The OS is Vista 32 bit made by HP.

--