Old November 30th 14, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
[email protected]

Default Product Key on bottom of Laptop faded ! help

For any version of windows 7 or 8, Many Companies sell license to activate your operating system license. I was searching last month to activate windows 7 ultimate at my personal notebook, then I come to know, I need a product key to get license activation. I found an online Store, Now I can buy any product activation license with its label at: a href="http://odosta.com/windows-7-product-key-sticker/"ODosta Store/a