Old March 22nd 15, 07:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default Interesting uninstall problem with old software

Ken Springer wrote:

I've always wanted to try Revo, but never had a good reason. Now is as
good a time as any. Won't be for a couple of days, though, durn job is
getting in the way of my playing. LOL

Got any PTO left?

"Hi, boss. I caught the flu from my kids and will be out a day or two."

If you don't have kids [at home] then say your friends brought their
sick kids over. Kids are germ factories on legs spreading the stuff
when they come home from school.