Old March 22nd 15, 12:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8
Ken Springer[_2_]

Default Interesting uninstall problem with old software

On 3/22/15 2:35 AM, VanguardLH wrote:
Ken Springer wrote:

I've always wanted to try Revo, but never had a good reason. Now is as
good a time as any. Won't be for a couple of days, though, durn job is
getting in the way of my playing. LOL

Got any PTO left?

?????????? Would that be Personal Time Off? If so, then no. I've
got a part-time job at Walmart, and their reputation is basically true.

"Hi, boss. I caught the flu from my kids and will be out a day or two."

If you don't have kids [at home] then say your friends brought their
sick kids over. Kids are germ factories on legs spreading the stuff
when they come home from school.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.8.5