Old March 22nd 15, 08:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8
VanguardLH[_2_]

Default Interesting uninstall problem with old software

Ken Springer wrote:

VanguardLH wrote:

Ken Springer wrote:

I've always wanted to try Revo, but never had a good reason. Now is
as good a time as any. Won't be for a couple of days, though, durn
job is getting in the way of my playing. LOL

Got any PTO left?

?????????? Would that be Personal Time Off? If so, then no. I've
got a part-time job at Walmart, and their reputation is basically
true.

A lot of places for many years now decided to staff using part-time
employees or making sure they work less than the minimum hours that
grants them company benefits (40 hours?). That's why there are so many
part-time jobs. Less cost to the employer.