Old May 29th 15, 02:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,alt.comp.os.windows-8,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.windows7.general
Paul[_2_]

Default Creating personal data/special folders

Mayayana wrote:

* Dryer sheets and plug-in air fresheners that fill the
air with noxious "fresh" scent.

I'm with you on that one. My next door neighbor
goes through a metric ton of that stuff. And no
two dryer loads use the same "flavor".

I'm really impressed by the group of organic
chemists who design that stuff. So many "flavors",
all with the same electrical (antistatic) characteristics.
And none of them catch fire in the dryer :-)

I've stopped using dryer sheets here. One day
I got to the end of a box of them, and said to
myself "exactly why am I using these?". And
I couldn't come up with a good answer. I'd switched
from the aroma-filled ones, to the aroma-free
ones. And when the box of those was gone,
there just didn't seem to be a reason to
buy more.

(Yeah, sometimes the clothes stick together.
But they also used to stick together before
dryer sheets, and we somehow survived.)

Paul