Vista Banter

-   Printing, Faxing and Scanning with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/printing-faxing-scanning-vista/)
-   -   Can I use HP K850 or K7108 printer on network? (http://www.vistabanter.com/92990-can-i-use-hp-k850-k7108-printer-network.html)

bharat naik December 20th 07 11:33 AM

Can I use HP K850 or K7108 printer on network?

I am new to this community. I would like to use HP Office pro K 850 or K
7108 printers on network. Can anyone please inform me "is it possible.?"
Thanks

--
bharat naik
bharat naik's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=37661

http://forums.techarena.in

Malke December 20th 07 12:57 PM

bharat naik wrote:
I am new to this community. I would like to use HP Office pro K 850 or K
7108 printers on network. Can anyone please inform me "is it possible.?"
Thanks

Best place to get that information is on HP's website for those specific
model printers.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Bob Headrick December 22nd 07 06:14 AM

"bharat naik" wrote in message

I am new to this community. I would like to use HP Office pro K 850 or K
7108 printers on network. Can anyone please inform me "is it possible.?"

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/p...C8177A%2523A2L
says the Officejet K850 Pro supports a network when using a jetdirect box.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/g...reg_R1002_USEN
lists some network considerations for the K7108.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging