Old March 30th 16, 10:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
[email protected]

Default Unsent messages in outbox

On Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 9:16:02 PM UTC-5, Michelle wrote:
I have unsent messages in my outbox. I get an error message regarding the
POP3 or something like that. What could the problem be?
--

Can I get help fixing this problem please? I have unsent messages in my outbox that keeps popping up just before I log out of my computer I am using WLM2012 and am using windows 10. I don't know what else to do to resolve this issue. I hate to be a PAIN, but I have Fibromyalgia and I can hardly stand to be at ther computer as it is, much less trying to fix this issue.

All The Best,

~Nettie