Old April 11th 16, 03:42 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Micky[_2_]

Default datastore\datastore.edb

[Default] On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:11:26 +0100, in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
wrote:

In message . me.uk,
Rodney Pont writes:
On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 22:14:34 -0400, Micky wrote:

And I made them bat files and I tried them and.....

wu-disable went by so fast I couldn't read all of it.

Instead of ending in exit, I thought there was a command that would
end a bat file without closing the cmd box. I thought it was Return,
but that didn't work.

You can use pause to make it wait until you press return and you can
even add a comment ie;

pause Press Return to continue

Good idea, and I did that, but of course after I pressed a key to get
past the Pause, the window, which I started separately, unrelated to
entering the wu-enable or wu-disable, closed. I wanted it to sya

Or, you can run them from a command window you've opened, rather than
running them directly.

I did that. I always do that. But the next day the window didn't
close. Oh well.