Old February 19th 21, 05:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Sinh Nguyá»…n

Default windows cannot connect to printer. There is not enough memory tocomplete this operat

VÃ*o lúc 05:30:12 UTC+7 ngÃ*y Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 3, 2008, oscar615 đã viết:
I had a perfectly working network. Then I reloaded windows vista and now
I cannot print to a printer hooked to an xp machine. Print sharing and
all is on. In fact nothing changed with network. Just the vista
machine. They have the same workgroup names. I can see the printer and
have tried both letting vista install the driver into itself and
manually installing the driver into vista. This is the error I get
"windows cannot connect to printer. There is not enough memory to
complete this operation. Please close some programs and try again."
(and of course the only option in the window is to click OK. umm. No it
is not ok. I digress....) This happens even if I have no programs open.
I would just go to network and click the printer and I get the same
error. Anyone have a solution? Thanks for any help.
Thanks
Robert

--
oscar615