Old February 3rd 07, 02:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Kirstein Gourlay

Default vista bluetooth drivers

I have the same problem except that I bought and paid for driver software from Blue Soleil and they supply the software for 99% of the generic bluetooth dongles. Their reply a couple of months ago was less than satisfactory..

on 18th November 2006 I wrote and asked them for vista drivers on 20th they said their engineers were hard at work. on 21st November I asked them to keep me updated as I had PAID for their software. To date NO REPLY!!

http://www.eggheadcafe.com