Error 80070052

Old December 28th 07, 07:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
ERPatches

Default Error 80070052

I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you.
Old December 28th 07, 08:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
jang

I am trying to transfer to a Kodak Digital Picture frame - same problem.
Lets hope the Vista tech guys are back at work soon !!!
Old December 28th 07, 08:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Dave

You might take a look at this..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/325681/How...B-Flash-Drives

I found it with Google.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

Old December 29th 07, 12:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
ERPatches

Thank you Dave for all this information. I changed memory sticks and the darn
thing worked!! I will hopefully never see that error number again!

Old December 10th 09, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
robert davis

Default 0x80070052 error sending music

i am trying to send music from my recent changed files to a external hard drive usb and this error 0x80070052 shows up

ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
28-Dec-07

I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you.

On Friday, December 28, 2007 3:01 PM
ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
I am also having a problem with this error when transferring pictures to a
USB stick. I am having great difficultly and would appreciate any help!!!

Thank you.

On Friday, December 28, 2007 4:37 PM
jan wrote:

I am trying to transfer to a Kodak Digital Picture frame - same problem.
I am trying to transfer to a Kodak Digital Picture frame - same problem.
Lets hope the Vista tech guys are back at work soon !!!

On Friday, December 28, 2007 4:48 PM
Dave wrote:

Error 80070052
You might take a look at this..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/325681/How...B-Flash-Drives

I found it with Google.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

On Saturday, December 29, 2007 8:38 AM
ERPatche wrote:

Thank you Dave for all this information.
Thank you Dave for all this information. I changed memory sticks and the darn
thing worked!! I will hopefully never see that error number again!

C# Stock Quote Webservice with WebService Behavior
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ebservice.aspx
Old December 10th 09, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
robert davis

i am trying to send music from my recent changed files to a external hard drive usb and this error 0x80070052 shows up

ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
28-Dec-07

Old December 10th 09, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
robert davis

Default error 0x80070052

i am trying to move music from recent changed on my computer to a external hard drive and get this meassage

ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
28-Dec-07

ERPatche wrote:

Thank you Dave for all this information.
Thank you Dave for all this information. I changed memory sticks and the darn
thing worked!! I will hopefully never see that error number again!

"Dave" wrote:

On Thursday, December 10, 2009 6:11 PM
robert davis wrote:

0x80070052 error sending music
i am trying to send music from my recent changed files to a external hard drive usb and this error 0x80070052 shows up

Access Denied Errors When compiling .NET Solution
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rors-when.aspx
Old December 10th 09, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
robert davis

i am trying to move music from recent changed on my computer to a external hard drive and get this meassage

ERPatche wrote:

Error 80070052
28-Dec-07