Vista Banter

-   Performance and Maintainance of Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/performance-maintainance-windows-vista/)
-   -   recycle bin freezes.... (http://www.vistabanter.com/94947-recycle-bin-freezes.html)

bdobbelaar December 29th 07 07:32 PM

recycle bin freezes....

Each time I delete an item the pop-up box never goes away...I ALWAYS have to
go to task manager to end the process & it says the program is not
responding... This also happens when I empty the recycle bin... not a MAJOR
problem, just annoying that I have to do this EVERY time... any thoughts?

Rob Thomas February 11th 11 04:21 AM

recycle bin freezes....

I'm having the same problem right now. Did you fix the problem? How did you fix the problem?

On Saturday, December 29, 2007 2:32 PM bdobbelaa wrote:

Each time I delete an item the pop-up box never goes away...I ALWAYS have to
go to task manager to end the process & it says the program is not
responding... This also happens when I empty the recycle bin... not a MAJOR
problem, just annoying that I have to do this EVERY time... any thoughts?

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Excel Generate High Quality RoadMaps
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-roadmaps.aspx