Windows Vista Graphics Display Drivers for Intel D845gvsr...?

Old July 6th 09, 04:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
PaulM[_5_]

Default Windows Vista Graphics Display Drivers for Intel D845gvsr...?

Have you tried he

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...107&lang= eng

--
Windows XP and Vista Tweaks
www.paulsxp.com

"123cool" wrote in message

Hi,

I have win vista, 1 gb ram, P4 2.4 ghz, I need Intel D845gvsr graphics
display
drivers?

Can anyone plz help me in dis regard, I would really appreciate dat.

Thanx 4 ur time n effort in advance.

123cool

plzzzzzzzzzz tell as soon as

--
123cool
123cool's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/111541.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old July 6th 09, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard G. Harper

If there are no drivers at the Intel web site, then there will be none. I
suspect given the chipset number (845) there are none.

Old December 7th 09, 03:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
cybernaresh[_2_]

Fix for older motherboards like Intel 845GVSR etc.,
HERE IS THE SOLUTION FOR FIXING DISPLAY PROBLEMS....
(This solution works for any Intel Motherboard)
No need to donwload or install any drivers.
Vista has everything built in.
Only thing is it needs atleast 128 Mb of Video Memory, but for older
motherboards like Inter 845 by default the Video Memory is configured to
64 Mb which is resulting in your problem.
So what you have to do is...
SOLUTION:
Restart your computer Press DEL Key
and
Go to BIOS Settings Advanced Video Configuration
1. Change "AGP Aperture Size" from 64 Mb to "128 Mb or Higher"
2. Leave "Primary Video Adapter" as "Integrated"
3. Change "Frame Buffer Size" from 1 Mb to "8 Mb"
and then press F10(i.e., Save changes and continue).
Sometimes, for the first time you may see screen not aligned properly,
in that case just restart once more and Vista will automatically adjust
the alignment for you.
Also, you can change the resolution to your desired one manually as
follows...
1. Click "Start Button"
2. Right click on "Computer"
3. Select "Properties" option from the context menu.
4. Scroll down and find "Disply Settings" option and click it.
5. Adjust Resolution Size and Mode.
NOW, ENJOY USING VISTA.....

--
cybernaresh