Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
February 16th 10 06:17 AM
by perrin jacques Go to last post
0 306
How to get incoming emails to the local inbox? by Fanny
My email-account is an IMAP and therefor i can't use rules to organize my inbox. I would like my emails to also be sent to my local inbox, where I can use rules. Anyone who knows how to get them to thew local inbox? (automatically, I mean)
February 15th 10 11:05 PM
by DL[_3_] Go to last post
1 308
Windows 7 by Wilko Kerssies
Heb een tijd geleden Windows 7 (testversie) geinstalleerd maar nu wil ik die verwijderen, want heb ook nog Windows Vista geinstalleerd staan. Kan iemand mij vertellen hoe ik Windows 7 kan verwijderen van mijn PC. Groeten, Wilko
February 15th 10 10:12 PM
by Alto Go to last post
1 330
How to add a live.com email account to Windows Mail? by Learner
I have been unable to add my live.com e-mail account to my Vista Windows Mail. No matter what I try, I keep getting an error: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'live', Server: 'pop.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I need advice on how to set up this account, please!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 10 08:24 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
11 622
Hotmail by DRG1
Used to access my Hotmail account using Windows Mail. After re-installing my O/S, Windows Vista Home Premium, I can no longer set this up. When I get to the point where it asks for my e-mail address I input this, click on next, and the message "Windows Mail no longer supports the http servers used by Hotmail......." I remember this happened when I bought my computer but managed to get round...
February 15th 10 07:32 PM
by ODETE E MARCAO Go to last post
4 412
When sending photos or attachments, multiple emails are sent by Adrianne
I am having trouble when sending photos or attachments using Windows Mail. The incoming mail receives multiple emails, in text. Photos are not available for viewing either. Can you help?
February 15th 10 06:33 PM
by mac Go to last post
3 391
kl;k by lisa jackson
February 15th 10 06:00 PM
by lisa jackson Go to last post
0 453
How to paste affiliate banner to out going emails? by Abby
I know it has to be in a HTML, and in a signature line. What else? -- Abby
February 15th 10 05:24 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 363
Send/Receive Commands stop working by Al_Colv
Ofter, after opening Windows Mail and sending and receiving emails for a period of time, the Send and Receive commands will stop working. The only way I have found to solve this problem is to shut down Windows Mail and then enter it again. What could be going wrong here and how might I fix this annoyance?
February 15th 10 04:26 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
4 415
keep getting "errors message" on sending emails by mmcw
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was...
February 15th 10 03:37 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 402
Chapter 4 favorite feature by Bruce Schuety
My Favorite feacture on Windows Vista is that the system lets you know when something is going to download onto your computer by making you answer yes or no, if you want it to download or not.
February 15th 10 01:21 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
2 325
sending e-mail errors by SWBK Enterprise
keep on getting error sending e-mails
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 10 01:05 PM
by mac Go to last post
12 634
trouble with displaying of mhtml content by Softie
Hello! I've trouble with displaying of *.mhtml files / content on a Vista SP2 PC. IE8 shows "The page cannot be displayed", and Windows Mail isn't able to show mail content (IMAP server), but the list of mails is updated as usual. Currently saved web pages (as *.mht ) can be opened! (And their content looks very similar.)
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 14th 10 11:40 PM
by VistaRookie[_633_] Go to last post
33 1,081
Set Up by Archie R. Dodd
What is my incoming mail (POP32 or IMAP) server What is my outgoing email server (SMTP) name
February 14th 10 05:20 PM
by rasilalume Go to last post
5 400
change font color when composing in HTML by Vista Mail[_2_]
I want to change colors of font in message sent in HTML but it stays black. I know how to change it forever but I want to change color once in awhile. Is this possible in Windows mail or not? I used to be able to do it but it won't work now. Help!! Patti
February 14th 10 05:19 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 280
trouble sending emails kept getting error by jnicodemus
here is the error message i am getting. email was working fine until earlier today? The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server...
February 14th 10 04:27 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
3 388
Windows Mail has changed and I don't like it, how can I get it bac by http://ww.google.nl/
"http://ww.google.nl/" schreef in bericht news:... "Archie" schreef in bericht ... My windows page has changed. I used to be able to double click on the sender and get the messaget displayed in the entire window. What happens is I have to scroll down on the...
February 14th 10 11:53 AM
by http://ww.google.nl/ Go to last post
0 276
cannot send fromoutside home country by patrick
With Windows mail,I can send and receive mails OK when I am in my home country (france in that case); but when I connect outside france,I can receive mails but not send; can anyone help?
4 297
mi amor te amo by PATRY
1 268
persnal by ddidzddiufrkicff cfdhssiegtdedghd.jjdxjxsxxcplcxkccvmccm c ofdckjckckckcvklccöl k cv
"cierra washington" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... i need to talk to you.

From The