Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Junk Mail by Janis
Recently I had to restore my computer and now I am finding that I have a lot of junk mail going into my regular mail and not into the junk file. Is there a setting that needs to be changed? Thank you.
7 346
Windows Mail has changed and I don't like it, how can I get it bac by Archie
My windows page has changed. I used to be able to double click on the sender and get the messaget displayed in the entire window. What happens is I have to scroll down on the sidebar to see the entire message. I want my mail to look as it originally did.
February 14th 10 06:33 AM
by http://ww.google.nl/ Go to last post
2 366
ERROR 0x800CCC79 501 5.5.2 MSG by DV
i'be been sending/receiving emails for quite some time now, within the last few days, the following message displays. I'm using MS Vista Basic, and ISP w/security-McAfee. I have attempted to resolve this issue by doing some of the following: deleting all emails associated with the referenced message, deleting the contact cited in the message and re-establishing the contact and I've...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 13th 10 10:37 PM
by Eleanor Go to last post
15 707
me w/CERTIFICATE -Digital ID still blocked. by U [US.SS.#524161776]
me add signed/approved CERTIFICATE and it show. me at Windows Mail/Tools/Internet Accounts/(*select account)/Poperties/Security/Signing Certificate/Select/(*Select Certificate)/Encrypting Preferences/Select/???/Select Default Account Digital ID/???(only "Cancel" depresion is available ). the Algorithm/3DES. me problem lies at the ??? of the formula. me can-not cee now to aplies ze...
February 13th 10 10:24 PM
by MILEDFGBHBB Go to last post
1 342
Testing by No Name
Testing
February 13th 10 08:33 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 298
windows mail - by recheluk
bonsoir, depuis ma messagerie windows mail j'arrive à envoyer des mails depuis mon pc portable sur mon pc fixe, mais je n'en réceptionne aucun, que dois-je faire ? mon adresse de messagerie est la même que celle enregistrée sur mon pc fixe Merci de votre aide ?
February 13th 10 05:37 PM
by Luc Go to last post
1 307
uygjugiu by gabriel ruiz
jhyg yjgughubj gjukhkj
February 13th 10 04:42 PM
by gabriel ruiz Go to last post
0 292
my sent box by sandolph
I can't delete them all together. There are hundreds and I can only delete them one at a time
February 13th 10 04:28 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 280
Windows Mail/Vista se ferme sur "Nouveau Message" by ducreuxdecernex
Bonjour - Windows Mail se ferme brusquement dès que je clique sur "Nouveau Message". La fenêtre commence Ã* apparaître puis tout disparaît. Si je rouvre WM, j'ai le message de fermeture anormale. Les diagnostics Outlook 2007 sont OK mais j'ai parfois des problèmes de fermeture inopinée d'Outlook 2007 au cours de la composition d'une réponse Ã* un message (au point que je compose mes...
February 13th 10 02:23 PM
by ducreuxdecernex Go to last post
0 277
export mails to outlook 2007 by yamanbas
my customer wanted to use same mails in two computer at hom and at job. Than we made an active syncronization from the computer to an extarnel hdd. We said that close the winmail before syncronization. But he did not. And a day we found all the folders and mails like a puzzle. Now we want to use outlook 2007 and import mail folders which we wants to outlook 2007. outlook's import tool not...
February 13th 10 09:56 AM
by yamanbas Go to last post
0 276
I feel like an idiot! couldn't get outlook express to work and windows mail is the same if not worse. UGH! by DEE
I cannot figure out how to get any of the e-mails to work other than yahoo, hotmail and my isp MSN. I need help PLEASE???? I keep reading all of the Q'S that I see others share with me yet do not know where and how to find the kind answeres that others must surely be sending all of us frustrated pc users out here of course this is surely silly even trying to send you this since every...
4 322
no mail icon in control panel by Scott
Anyone - I'm desperate for help (after spending 3 hours 41 minutes straight on the phone with someone from microsoft support and no results). I'm using vista ultimate and office 2003 pro. Apparently in Vista, there is supposed to be a mail icon in the control panel. However, there wasn't one in mine so the microsoft support guy tried to get it to reappear. I eventually gave up and did a...
Windows mail by zeaus
I have an error when receiving mail. It says some information is missing or incorrect, Please correct the highlighited area. I don-t see anything hignlighted. -- zeaus
February 13th 10 03:26 AM
by tweeds Go to last post
8 362
how do you transfer old saved emails? by PR[_2_]
I have recently started using a new computer with vista. I had a number of emails saved in outlook on my old computer running xp, which I saved to a CD using the export feature. I cannot 'find' these files using the import feature in windows mail in vista, any ideas? Thanks
February 13th 10 02:56 AM
by carlea Go to last post
4 379
Emails Doubling by carlea
it's carlea. "pammor" wrote in message ... People are receiving doubles of my emails. Why is this? Sometimes I receive doubles of others' emails also.
February 13th 10 02:52 AM
by carlea Go to last post
0 278
ms office stopped working by rpwater
about 30 secs after starting ms office outlook 2003 on vista i get a message: A problem caused the pgm to stop working correctly. Windows will close pgm and notify you if a solution is available. I have have to close the pgm but get no solution. Can anyone help? -- rpwater
February 13th 10 02:49 AM
by carlea Go to last post
2 308
Keri by carlea
think's "Michael" wrote in message ... I love you Kerianne! you are so hot!
February 13th 10 02:46 AM
by carlea Go to last post
0 289
maria by carlea
ok i will. "LOPEZ.O.D" wrote in message ... i love you maria
February 13th 10 02:44 AM
by carlea Go to last post
0 292
set up by ministerdsawyer
how do you set up a new account? And how do you know if your email is pop3, smtp. This is a first for me and I am not understanding how please HELP!!!!!!!!!
February 13th 10 02:42 AM
by carlea Go to last post

From The