Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows Mail keeps shutting down by KenniKanuck
When I open Windows mail I am able to read messages but after about 45 seconds I get a message that Windows has encountered a problem and has to restart. Very annoying when right in the middle of typing out an email. My program was working fine for a few months and all of a sudden this happens and continues. Virus maybe??? Anybody else experience this. -- Kenneth J R
March 6th 08 03:01 PM
by No Name Go to last post
3 320
help set up e-mail account for windows by Nora Gonzalez
I am new to this I usually use yahoo but would like to know how to use windows e-mail as well PLEASE HELP -- Te Quiero Mucho Amorcito
March 6th 08 02:58 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 325
retrieving compacted messages by carlo tan
Hi! I an trying to retrieve several important e-mail messages which were recently compacted by windows mail. Would anyone know how to recover these?
March 6th 08 02:18 PM
by No Name Go to last post
3 325
"Folder List" by ppeett
When using Windows Mail, I have a series of folders and sub-folders on the left side. It used to be that the sub-folders were always closed. Now, for some reason, the sub-folders are always open when I open up Windows Mail. This is regardless of how I exit Windows Mail. In other words, when I'm all done with Windows Mail, I leave it with all sub-folders closed, but the next time when I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 6th 08 01:40 PM
by No Name Go to last post
10 497
Sent Items by mark bartlett
"mark bartlett" wrote in message news:... hiya, hope this goes to the right person. we have just upgraded to vist, set up outlook express can recieve e mails, error message The host 'smtp. freeserve.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
March 6th 08 12:25 PM
by mark bartlett Go to last post
0 327
completamento automatico indirizzo by Lelio Zago
Completamento automatico dell'indirizzo e-mail. Certamente utile, ma ogni medaglia ha il suo rovescio. Infatti, quando si invia una e-mail con un indirizzo errato, questo viene memorizzato e riappare ogni volta che si vuole immettere quello esatto. Lo trovo un pò fastidioso. Come cancellare definitivamente l'indirizzo errato? Se è un problema di cache, come intervenire sulla cache? Grazie.
March 6th 08 12:05 PM
by Lelio Zago Go to last post
0 286
modem by rogiel
het is hopelijk opgelost ,? een te zwak signaal van UPC.
March 6th 08 09:27 AM
by rogiel Go to last post
0 311
Ik kan geen berichten verwijderen in mijn mail by sjengske
Ik kan geen berichten uit mijn mail verwijderen. Ik heb de genoemde opties geprobeerd, maar dit lukt niet. Wie weet hoe ik dit kan doen en hoe dit komt? Ook het windows help programma heeft geen bruikbare oplossing. Ik hoop dat iemand in het Nederlands een goed oplossing voor me heeft die makkelijk uitvoerbaar is. Ik ben n.l. niet zo'n computerfreak, dus ik hoop dat er een eenvoudige manier...
March 6th 08 09:00 AM
by Danton Go to last post
9 348
Windowsmail$B!!:o=|(B by $B$j$+$H$^$J$N$Q$Q(B
VIsita$B$G(Bwindowsmail$B$G(B****$B$r2!$7$F0lEY$K(Bmail$B$r:o=|;HMQ$9$k$H%(%i!$GC$;$J$$$N$G$9!#$$$^$^$G$O$G$-$^$7$?$,FMA3$G$-$^$;(B $B$s!#2?$+pJs$,$"$l$P65$($F2$5$$!#$*4j$$$$$?$7$^$9!#(B
March 6th 08 08:44 AM
by $B$j$+$H$^$J$N$Q$Q(B Go to last post
0 371
sizing columns in windows mail by Patricia Marsden
I can't seem to keep the column size adjustments permanent once I leave windows mail preview pane. Any suggestions? Thanks, Patricia
March 6th 08 07:32 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
9 388
PC help to download a program by Legal Gal
Hi- this is lokisuk a new member. I need to download a program on my Windows Vista PC in order to make my college work easier. The program is Word 2003- I presently have 2007. I am not very computer savy so it would have to be a step by step tutorial. Can anyone spare some time for a "late to get" a career and education-not so dumb Blond?
March 6th 08 07:24 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 345
probleme pour me connecter en mode wifi by mylene sabatier
je rencontre des problemes pour me connecter en mode wifi avec alice adsl comme serveur et netgear 54 en wi fi. mon ordinateur se trouve a 10 mettre de mon modem mais aucun reseau .
March 6th 08 07:16 AM
by mylene sabatier Go to last post
0 287
help by karen seager
i keep getting the same response, my pop3 server is not responding do i wish to keep waiting or stop. what does that mean, and what do i do??? I cant send any messages.
March 6th 08 07:04 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 452
Dual emails via Outbox by Pat Barnt
I use a group name for addressing when forwarding many emails. I then use "send later" to put it in the outbox. I go to outbox open the email and add/remove addresses, then hit "send" from there. I most often get dual messages sent, rather than one. Anyone have a solution to this dual message problem? -- Pat Barnt
March 6th 08 06:58 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 303
Default server by Kathy
I accidently deleted the default server information name when trying to set up my email on my new computer. Can anyone help me please?
March 6th 08 06:56 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 266
catch-up by John A Grandy[_2_]
What does the command "catch up" do ? After I apply it, I notice that all of my newsgroup message headers are not longer in bold -- as if I had read them -- which is not desirable.
March 6th 08 06:54 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
5 302
contact lisr while forwarding mail by excel12
Hello, how do you get to your contacts list when you are forwarding mail? Thanks. Marilyn
March 6th 08 05:16 AM
by excel12 Go to last post
2 321
Sending information by sylvester young
I have posted my resume on Yahoo.Jobs and I want to send it to a prospective employer. How do I do this?
March 6th 08 03:55 AM
by Dustin Harper Go to last post
1 303
Vista Mail Problem by jimcon3703
I have a problem with my Vista Home Premium that I think is somehow connected to Vista`s Windows Mail. In my documents folder and on my desktop, 4 things show up that when I delete them to the recycle bin and empty the bin, they show up again the next time I go into Windows Mail. They are labled edb.chk, edb.log, edbres00001.jrs and edbres00002.jrs. Any recommendations on what they are and how...
March 6th 08 02:38 AM
by Bob Go to last post
1 323
Sent Items by Dale Schwartzenberger
I can not send emails I can receive them okay
March 6th 08 01:16 AM
by Bob F.[_4_] Go to last post

From The