Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Corrupted Windows Mail Local Folders by Mailless User
On a few occasions recently, emails in some local folders all show the same message body. If I try to move the emails to another folder I get error messages telling me that Windows Mail cannot find the message body - then all the emails are empty. What causes this - can it be fixed - is there a known bug in Windows Mail ? Some save emails are really important, and I can't afford to keep...
September 4th 10 10:21 PM
by andreas baier Go to last post
6 122
Email going to SPAM when in Contacts by bestlola
I receive emails from people that are in my Contacts that go straight to SPAM. When I 'Add to Contacts" again it tells me they are in my Contacts. How do I stop them from going to the SPAM
September 4th 10 10:21 PM
by andreas baier Go to last post
2 90
where are messages stored on computer by s.j.engberts
Can anybody tell me where the incoming (new) messages in windows mail are stored on the computer? -- met vriendelijke groet, Harry Engberts
September 4th 10 10:21 PM
by andreas baier Go to last post
4 149
Email Server by NSapp
What do I enter as my Incoming Mail Server?
September 4th 10 07:20 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 84
Cannot print from windows live by John Bomben
I cannot print from windows live mail and after I hit the print button windows live freezes. Any suggestions?
September 4th 10 07:19 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 119
hi by shirmila fernando
hi
September 4th 10 05:59 PM
by shirmila fernando Go to last post
0 82
exporting messages from Vista Windows Mail to Outlook 2003 by SpiritDancing
I was able to export my contacts, but every time I try to export my messages, it tells me there was an error while trying to initialize MAPI. No explainations just that. I don't know what to do. I really need the messages in my Outlook. Does anyone have any suggestions???
September 4th 10 05:53 PM
by SpiritDancing Go to last post
0 100
make dvd/cd from pictures in email folder by twigs2
how do i go about moving pictures to a folder and copy of pictures to a dvd or cd? appreciate any help given. -- lillyinsolon
September 4th 10 05:45 PM
by twigs2 Go to last post
0 80
CONNESSIONE IMPOSSIBILE by ass
"maria elena" wrote: -- aiuto per errori di posta eletronica "maria elena" wrote:
September 4th 10 05:01 PM
by ass Go to last post
0 96
Blocked Email Attachments by Giselle
I've just bought a pc with Vista Home Premium and Windows Mail: I can get Word attachments but not PDF. Any suggestions of a fix to one very non-technical newcomer to this world of IT?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 4th 10 12:30 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
54 697
empty trash by questioner
how can I empty all at once, not individual items?
September 4th 10 02:20 AM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 150
out look express by bearby
We got a second computer that did not have out look express installed on it how do I down load it to the new computer ?
September 3rd 10 11:45 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
5 122
How do I turn on spell checker? by Maureen K
"John" wrote: When I click the ABC to do a spell check, I get a message like "This language is no longer available in spell checking." What's the solution? Thanks, John
September 3rd 10 07:52 PM
by Lindell Chavis Go to last post
2 95
hi by smoka
trying to set this frigging instant msging up for michelle....please let me know if you get this okay?? THANKS
September 3rd 10 03:57 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 168
email by johnnyh11
I've been using windows mail for a little over a year now, suddenly it's asking me for a user name and password and it has never done this before. How do I fix this, or how do I find my username and password?
September 3rd 10 03:23 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 108
Folder under "Sent Items" in WinMail VANISHED! by aliciamcleod
I use WinMail for my business, so all my email is vital. I was about to file a sent email and discovered all my NUMEROUS subfolders under "Sent Items" were no longer there. I tried to import and subsequently searched my backup and everywhere I could think of to try and locate the folders to no avail. I began to research online to try and find a way to find all the folders and email. I am at a...
September 3rd 10 02:22 PM
by baldycock Go to last post
2 158
Windows Live Mail by LenLevy77
I am trying to install Windows live mail, apparently it is needed for my version of windows Vista to work? Help
September 3rd 10 01:50 PM
by MARIA DE FATIMA Go to last post
3 94
Removing mail after AVG has moved it to Virus Vault by Strangler
I recently got a couple of email that AVG considered a threat and moved to its virus vault. The emails are still in my inbox and cannot be deleted. Can anybobody give me some advice on how to remove them. Cheers for any help given.
September 3rd 10 11:59 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 98
email failure!! by wolf
"wolf" wrote in message news:... "Jojo" wrote in message ... Can't send reply messages on craigslist.
September 3rd 10 11:08 AM
by wolf Go to last post
0 106
email failure!! by Jojo
Can't send reply messages on craigslist.
September 3rd 10 10:29 AM
by wolf Go to last post

From The