Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Microsoft Office Outlook Cannot be open by iyoma
I cannot hide my problem anymore, i try and try to me alone no solution, so you can help me out . Each time i start my microsoft office outlook it will tell me cannot start microsoft office outlook. cannot open the outlook window. the set of folders cannot be opened. information store could not be opened. pls help me out .
August 30th 10 07:12 PM
by Andreas baier Go to last post
2 368
Can't create new contacts by Neil Howie
I cannot find any way of adding new contacts to my contacts list. I looked up help and it says "On the toolbar, click New Contact" but all I have on my toolbar is Organise, Views and Burn. I have Windows Vista Home and imported my old outlook express data when I got this computer a couple of years ago. However, I don't remember having this problem before. -- Neil
August 30th 10 07:12 PM
by Andreas baier Go to last post
3 347
problems with E-Mail attachments?? by dnc1134
Some of the E-Mails i get when i click on the attachment then hit open i get a box that pops up with the following message."This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Create an association in the Set Associations control panel".I'm not real "computer smart" so i have no idea what that message means or how to fix the problem any help would be greatly...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 30th 10 07:12 PM
by Andreas baier Go to last post
13 546
Lost some subfolders by jenny eagan
Turned on computer this morning and noticed that I have lost two subfolders from my email account?? Can't locate them anywhere. I specifically remember moving mail to one of the folders last night. I searched for that specific email and can't find it either?? Please help -- Jenny
August 30th 10 07:11 PM
by Andreas baier Go to last post
3 309
Email by Wilma Marrero
I have been trying to send out my resume for thr past 2 hours but all the time I try sending it out they keep asking me who my server is and I don't know.
August 30th 10 04:57 PM
by Dave N9 Go to last post
1 313
How do I turn on spell checker? by where can I get a spell check
"John" wrote: When I click the ABC to do a spell check, I get a message like "This language is no longer available in spell checking." What's the solution? Thanks, John
August 30th 10 02:55 PM
by where can I get a spell check Go to last post
0 320
E-mail by Linda Vowell
Please change my email back to Outlook Express. Linda Vowell
August 30th 10 12:21 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 373
Er is een onbekende fout opgetreden by Lizz
In mijn postvan IN staat een bericht, dat niet geopend, verplaatst of verwijderd kan worden. Er verschijnt een bericht, dat een onbekende fout is opgetreden en dat ikmoet kijken of er voldoende ruimte op de schijf is of in het geheugen. Nou deze computer is 3 weken oud en dus nog zo leeg als een onbeschreven vel. Wie weet raad, dat bericht moet weg :)
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 30th 10 11:30 AM
by sjanedco Go to last post
62 1,912
Import email from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003 by Rob G
Hello, I'm trying to move email from Vista Windows Mail to fully updated version of Outlook 2003, cannot seem to find a way to do this. Is there a way to convert the Windows Mail store into a format that Outlook 2003 will recognise? Thanks, Rob
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 30th 10 09:38 AM
by drulo_dran[_3_] Go to last post
12 670
hi by michael
hi there my name is michael i need this ? how do i actavie it ? From: "marcus" Subject: sefsfaf Date: August-29-10 5:39 AM sfasfwfF
August 30th 10 04:48 AM
by michael Go to last post
0 281
Mails sending but not being received by nisteljani
Sending emails from Windows Mail with a POP3 account to external accounts but they are not being received. No rejection messages, they send as usual. Also receiving emails from these external accounts without any problem. Have tested 2 alternative Hotmail and Gmail accounts I have, same results. Have contacted the POP3 service provider, they have tested the account and sent mails from my...
August 30th 10 01:02 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 293
Windows mail by vmanuel2007
Não consigo remover da pasta ExcluÃ*dos e com erro desconhecido. Será que me podem ajudar? Obrigado
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 30th 10 12:48 AM
by lcchaves Go to last post
14 578
Windows Mail won't open by Jan Nickerson
Just after I upgraded adobe, Windows Mail stopped working. I get an error message: Windows Mail cannot be started, initialize junk filtering. Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is full (0x80070002) Followed by the error message that says: Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. My computer has used only 100GB of 200, so disk full is not a...
August 29th 10 09:39 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 295
I can send e-mails but cannot receive them!!!! by TomT
So many people can receive but not send - my problem is the reverse of that. I tried HELP but noe I get an error code 800CCC90 and 800CCC18 - lost ground! When it first started I would get a few e-mails and then it would seem like it was trying to download a huge document - just run and run and run and finally time out. Next time I'd get on a few more e-mails would come through and then it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 29th 10 04:11 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
10 551
cannot send email by qg
Account: 'pop-server.cfl.rr.com', Server: 'smtp-server.cfl.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 5.5.2 RCPT TO syntax error', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 501, Error Number: 0x800CCC79-- qg
August 29th 10 04:01 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 308
sefsfaf by marcus
sfasfwfF
August 29th 10 12:39 PM
by marcus Go to last post
0 328
I need help by Brhi Adams
I do not know where to find my isp server information..for incoming and outgoing emails when setting up a new ac****. can someone please help me.
August 29th 10 02:41 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 296
cant send and receive mail by SIANI
-- HI i am also having problems with sending an receiving mail,could anybody please help ?? This is the error message that appears -
August 29th 10 02:34 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 333
hola by emanuel
August 29th 10 01:58 AM
by Dim[_3_] Go to last post
2 321
Windows Live Mail Contacts issue by sheilahc
I am trying to organize and manage 4000+ contacts for my small business. I recently switched from Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail (Windows 7 OS). I am basically trying to ensure that every address in our address book is categorized. What I want to be able to do is look at an individual contact and see what categories they are listed under. Is this not possible in WLM? It was in OE...
August 28th 10 10:44 PM
by Louie Sullivan Go to last post

From The