Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
select recipients dialogue box by Jim Hanson
two really needed changes: 1. please make the select recipients dialogue box expandable. i can hardly see many of the people and email addresses on the left because the space is so small. 2. when you press enter a second time--it should not close the dialogue box--it should add that person's email into the "to" box on the right. --
September 2nd 06 05:48 PM
by Jim Hanson Go to last post
0 342
select recipients dialogue box by Jim Hanson
two really needed changes: 1. please make the select recipients dialogue box expandable. i can hardly see many of the people and email addresses on the left because the space is so small. 2. when you press enter a second time--it should not close the dialogue box--it should add that person's email into the "to" box on the right. --
September 2nd 06 05:47 PM
by Jim Hanson Go to last post
0 335
Reinstall Windows Mail? by M Marino
Hello, I am receiving the same error message when opening up a MS Word document. I do use Windows Mail or OE - any suggestions? Thank you. "Steve Cochran" wrote: Just make a directory anywhere that gives you permission to do so. Then
September 2nd 06 03:34 PM
by M Marino Go to last post
0 357
newsgroup messages fail to load by AMDX2
default windows vista pre rc1 build 5536. windows mail using microsoft communities newsgroups the messages fail to load every single time almost on the first time and if i click on another message it loads, then click again on the failed message and it loads. i reported this nasty major bug to microsoft and hopefully they'll freaking fix this. wtf is going on here? i don't see how in the...
September 2nd 06 07:36 AM
by AMDX2 Go to last post
2 315
An unknown error has occurred. ... Error Number: 0x80090024 by Al Christoph
What I have 1. I'm using DSL to sbcglobal.net 2. The July build of Vista Ultimate on a home brew box (that had been fine as an SBS 2003 server until I shut that down. The only change I had to make was to get a much more expensive video card. The previous card couldn't show the icons in the upper left corner and looked like the screen was broken out in measles - little red dots all over the place....
September 1st 06 11:41 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
4 356
Contact plane by Alice
Hi all, How do I get the "contact plane"(with my contacts and email addresses) to show under the local folders? I can't seem to find the settings to make this happen! Thanks, Alice
August 31st 06 12:01 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 417
Background by daveuk
Is it possible to run mail in the background via notification bar, could it be done via a gadget. info appreciated
August 31st 06 11:59 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 510
Appearance by jbp73110
This program looks too cartoonish. That may fly with younger people, but good luck trying to get us middle-aged and older folks using it.
August 31st 06 11:59 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 369
Send Receive Emails by Billy
I just noticed today that i have been unable to send and recive emails since yesterday, when i click on send receive, it just says no new messages, but it hasnt checked there are no account synchonisation attempts. and no accounts listed in the send recive box even thought they are all set up. the only thing i have change is installed internet explorer 7 rc1. ive also reinstalled windows...
August 29th 06 06:17 PM
by Billy Go to last post
3 462
MSNBC NEWSLETTER by Rocker452
The MSNBC newsletter willnot display in live mail. I have other http newsletters that I get but they all display fine. How can I get this to show or can I?
August 28th 06 05:03 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The