Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
"Hyvä seksi ei harmita!". by stobe
ryhmä kasassa!!
October 17th 09 11:44 PM
by frano Go to last post
1 268
Cant set up email by Dona Sheve
Hello....I have a website and my address is my and if you click on the email tab to email me it opens up the windows mail and I have tried to set up, but keep getting an error message. I use normally a hotmail account and I have my personal and company linked there, but in order to send an email from my website you have to use windows mail....can you help me? The host...
October 17th 09 09:30 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
1 261
Signatures and Logos by Terri
I followed VistaRookie's 10 step procedure for making a signature with a logo. It worked. Then I added more information and now it doesn't work. My email shows the code stuff instead of just the info and logo. I don't know what I did wrong. I deleted the first try and made the new HTM file using the same steps.
October 17th 09 07:16 PM
by VistaRookie[_513_] Go to last post
6 260
cant send email error 550 - add to previous message today by sregina1
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was...
October 17th 09 07:05 PM
by t-4-2[_99_] Go to last post
4 287
Windows mail & Windows LIVE Mail by denmarfl
Microsoft has away to confuse users. Originally I was using Microsoft Outlook Express as my mail client. Then Microsoft advised users to update to Windows Mail since they no longer supported Outlook Express..so I did. Now Microsoft is directing users to install Microsoft LIVE Mail???? What is the difference between Microsoft Mail (which I am running) and Microsoft LIVE Mail....and, ...
October 17th 09 06:37 PM
by Sam Hobbs[_2_] Go to last post
1 259
email by jens
Hallo jörg.
October 17th 09 06:31 PM
by karl damkjær Go to last post
1 241
Windows Mail & Windows Live mail by denmarfl
Microsoft has away to confuse users. Originally I was using Microsoft Outlook Express as my mail client. Then Microsoft advised users to update to Windows Mail since they no longer supported Outlook Express..so I did. Now Microsoft is directing users to install Microsoft LIVE Mail???? What is the difference between Microsoft Mail (which I am running) and Microsoft LIVE Mail....and, ...
October 17th 09 06:15 PM
by Sam Hobbs[_2_] Go to last post
3 251
Pictures in email by Terri Prusack
I have added a signature to my emails. How do I display a picture of an object under the signature information. I am not talking about attaching a picture to open when you click the .jpg in the attachment line at the top of the email. The picture I want to use is a .jpg file. --
October 17th 09 06:14 PM
by VistaRookie[_512_] Go to last post
4 264
ÒÁÚÇÏ×ÏÒ by ÍÕÒÁÔ
ÐÒÉ×ÅÔ
October 17th 09 04:53 PM
by ÍÕÒÁÔ Go to last post
0 269
Windows Live email and Vista crap by NutMegSLG
I have had so much trouble with windows live email that comes with vista!! Now it has stopped receiving email altogether. I get a pop server error. I can still send. I can get my email from my ISP webmail on IE. I am sure my account is properly filled in. I am unable to use my cloud8 stationary on windows live. I am unable to use my virus checker on windows live. Half the time my mail goes...
October 17th 09 03:25 PM
by Canuck57[_7_] Go to last post
3 256
Windows 7 by Marilyn[_6_]
I have read when Windows 7 is launced on Oct. 22, Windows Mail will no longer be used. Do I have to down load Windows Live Mail program. Also do I need to download this before Windows 7 is available? Would appreciate a reply. Marilyn
October 17th 09 03:25 PM
by Canuck57[_7_] Go to last post
4 275
test by paul woollam
test
October 17th 09 02:01 PM
by paul woollam Go to last post
0 353
test by paul woollam
test
October 17th 09 02:00 PM
by paul woollam Go to last post
0 369
An unknown error has occurred. by sheba5
I had the identical error when trying to delete the junk mail. What I had to do is delete about 10 emails at a time. I was able to delete the junk emails without the unknown error message. "Bozoid" wrote: An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'xxxxx', Server: 'pop.xxxxx.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80090024
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 17th 09 08:47 AM
by audrey rice Go to last post
14 775
Converting Videos to JPG by Bern[_2_]
How do I convert Youtube videos when downloaded to MPEG format, and then to play on my DVD -- bmgnoosaqld
October 17th 09 07:14 AM
by t-4-2[_99_] Go to last post
2 278
Setting up Mail by catdrnan
I have tried and tried to set up Mail. The cable company provides the inbound and outbound addresses, but I don't use their email service. I use Gmail. I tried to use their addresses, but then it asks for my email and password. They don't match the emails we originally had when first getting on with our cable company. Here is the error code: The connection to the server has failed....
October 17th 09 06:40 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
1 262
Spell Check by Jerry Beavers
I have Windows Vista--cannot use spell check
October 17th 09 03:23 AM
by Brink Go to last post
1 256
Receiving emails by Beverley Pfeiffer
At present I am abroad and cannot receive my emails. The message when I press "send & receive" says failed HUAWEBG.NETC Could anyone help me or direct me what to do with settings?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 17th 09 01:29 AM
by Chris Murphy[_3_] Go to last post
23 1,048
error by Patricia
why do i keep getting this error, number0x800CCC0E
October 17th 09 01:07 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
1 250
Stop the Madness! by vicoo
All of us are looking for answers. And what do they do?....customer support? NO! They have us ask each other for answers. This is insane. We all paid good money for our systems and they NEED to provide the support. STOP THIS....CALL THEM! Make them accountable for our needs & questions. You are just enabling them to not be there for us, which means a loss of jobs in customer support and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 16th 09 10:05 PM
by Sam Hobbs[_2_] Go to last post

From The