Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can received emails, unable to send/forward. by Jodie
I very recently installed a wireless printer for our laptop. Now I am unable to send/forward emails. This is the error message i am getting. -- The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail"...
August 19th 10 08:45 PM
by suvorova larysa Go to last post
2 295
Displaying identity of sender in email - by Janet
All I see is the size of the file -
August 19th 10 07:02 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 289
can recieve bat can't send mail by ursula
Please help me: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'Evo Ursula', Server: 'mail.evolvegroup.ro', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Thank you so very much!
August 19th 10 06:53 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 321
Accessing hot spot by Alex Krikke
Problem: I am able to access a public hot spot, but unable to connect to the internet. I've spent hours trying to get it up, but no success. I suspect the problem is minor, as I can readily connect to private networks automatically once the wep key has been entered. Any help will be appreciated. Alex
August 19th 10 06:48 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 306
How to configure Windows Mail to display all newsgroup posts by abc[_2_]
Hello, I subscribed to several newsgroups and retrieved the posts locally. It seems Windows Mail onlly retrieves part of the newsgroup posts. I cannot seem to find where I may configure to make it display all the posts which I can see via Web page. For example, I cannot see posts earlier than August, 2008. Do you have any idea how to configure that? Thank you for your help. Best regards, Ice...
August 19th 10 06:06 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 372
xxxxxxxxxxxxx by SIMON
"SIMON" S.DUS schreef in bericht news:...
August 19th 10 02:30 PM
by SIMON Go to last post
0 351
August 19th 10 09:35 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 296
sorting e-mail by Bushwhacker
When I sort e-mail according to the sender, the second priority is the subject line (alphabetical). How do I change the second priority to be the date?
August 19th 10 04:31 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
2 385
connection to server has failed by Debbie
The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Server: 'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Suddenly I cannot get or send new emails. I have emails forwarded from my work to my email at home. Please help. Debbie
August 19th 10 04:25 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 423
Cannot sign out by Josette
This is an absolute nightmare. Cannot sign out of Microsoft Live Account or MSN Account Services. They have me sign in, resend my e-mail address again and copy a website. It all ends up in a dead end with a page that cannot display. I wanted to know how can I erase my browser cookies so I can SIGN OUT.
August 19th 10 04:15 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 317
test by Nancy Skiver
just a test
August 19th 10 01:30 AM
by Nancy Skiver Go to last post
0 306
Export emails from Vista windows Mail to Outlook Express by B.W.[_2_]
Sorry but somehow I couldn't add this to the original thread of the Post I sent earlier this month. My friend wanted to Export emails from Vista Windows Mail to Outlook Express Anyway although this is no longer a problem as my friend finally found another way to do this I am curious as to why her AppData did not appear. I passed on the instructions to her and also tested it out myself on W7...
August 19th 10 01:23 AM
by B.W.[_3_] Go to last post
2 275
Can't Send/Receive Mail by KD4887
Error Message Reads: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Test', Account: 'HOME', Server: 'smpt.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
August 18th 10 11:19 PM
by Chandra Banerjee Go to last post
3 375
Microsoft Partner by Josette
There is this thing called Registry Booster which claims to be a Microsoft Gold Partner and of course, they want my money. How do I know they are not bogus?
August 18th 10 10:31 PM
by Leroy[_5_] Go to last post
1 322
Trouble setting up new windows email account by Stuart
I have just tried to set up 2 new email accounts and have encountered the following error message, "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'name', Server: 'pop3.virginmedia.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" The same error message has appeared for both email accounts. I have already set up the new account names with the...
August 18th 10 09:41 PM
by Stuart Go to last post
0 340
How to create mailing list by Rolland & Nycole
How can we create a mailing list to send email to a group of person who all belong to that group? Please advise. I read your documentation on the internet but it seems that my version of vista mail does not have it. Thank you in advance for your help Rolland
August 18th 10 09:21 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 436
help me before i smash it up....lo by chunk
i havent got a clue about comuters..just got a new laptop and cant change email stuff....old one was outlook express...its telling me it wants pop3 address or smtp???....what address do i put in....help!!!!!
August 18th 10 08:21 PM
by Art [artfudd] Folden Go to last post
3 426
windows mail crashes when signature is inserted into emails by zareen12345
Whenever I write an email and try to insert my signature before sending, WindowsMail crashes and closes, and I get the following error message: "Windows Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open the Windows Mail message store..... Close the program or wait for it to complete its operation, then open Windows Mail again. (0x800C0155)" I tried creating a signature and asking...
August 18th 10 08:19 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 496
When opening my mail by apm
Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate unknown command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
August 18th 10 08:15 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 272
Outlook/Windows Mail by Rose Trostel
Is there any way to convert Outlook (the .pst) to Windows Mail so I can have access to all of my old email? Or is there any way I can view my old Outlook email?
August 18th 10 08:12 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post

From The