Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can I minimize Windows Mail from taskbar to systray ?? by teodorwielki
Hi all, I have checked out all settings and I didn't find one. It would be best to do it without any third part software. Thanks in advance
May 29th 10 12:20 AM
by Akiron[_2_] Go to last post
4 339
can you minimize windows mail toicon tray??? by howdareyou71
Hello everybody.. Is it possible tominimize windows mail to the icon tray at the bottom right of screen... I am currently using windows vista... Cheers... howdareyou71.
May 28th 10 11:41 PM
by mac Go to last post
6 391
help by cunsty
I am so lost on this thing
May 28th 10 08:05 PM
by florence Go to last post
2 335
Serious Security Flaw in Junk Mail Folder by Bob Jones[_2_]
A flaw igsists in the Windows Mail, Junk folder. The filters catch and route junk and spam to the folder however, whenever I open the folder to ckeck for "miss directed" mail...the program automaticaly OPENS the first message. Iam most cases it cause a flood of MORE spam mail to download. The user should have to "select and open" mail and not have it automatic. This current situation...
May 28th 10 07:00 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 315
Can't find an attachment I made changes to by tcka 1
I am using Windows Mail. I opened an attachment in Word. I worked on the document for hours. I thought I was working from a saved version so I closed the document before realising that I had not saved it. How do I retrieve the one with the changes? I cannot bear to loose all that work as the deadline is past. Heeellllllppp!!!!!!!!!!!
May 28th 10 06:58 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 366
can't send mail by emailer
Connection to the server has failed. Account mail.bellsouth.net. Server: mail.bellsouth.net Protocol SMTP. Port 25, Server SSL No, Socket Error 10060 Error notice #0x800CCC0E
3 366
username and password by Elaine Scott
I tried to set up my email account. It tells me that I've completed eveything satisfactorily however when it prompts me for my user name and password, I enter it, and it does not take. what am I doing wrong?
May 28th 10 05:57 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 400
read receipt on a single email by constantly learning
Why can't I set my email account to send read receipts on only the email I choose why does it have to be set for all email?
May 28th 10 05:51 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 344
marking replies by John
I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how to install on this one.
May 28th 10 01:46 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
1 330
Automatically receiving windows mail by Carol
I finally deleted an error message which was due to an incorrect e-mail address. After the deletion, I can no longer receive new e-mails automatically when I open Windows Mail (now I have to click on Send/Receive). How do I get the automatic back? Thanks
May 28th 10 01:40 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
2 358
robin [email protected] by dani rob
je tenvoie un petit bonjour d épernon gros bisous a tout les deux ta maman a bientot
May 28th 10 01:17 PM
by dani rob Go to last post
0 372
cannot send emails by daga
this is a message I am getting when I want to send an email The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
May 28th 10 12:24 AM
by mac Go to last post
7 385
windows mail and printing by Psurvis
when I try printing an email message and it prints, it is printing in very hugh fonts and you see only half the page. And then it makes windows mail appear in very large fonts. I have shut my computer off and restarted, I have refreshed several times and nothing is working. This is only happening in windows mail as I can print normal from my documents and pictures etc. Please advise Thank...
May 28th 10 12:12 AM
by mac Go to last post
2 326
Can't send mail by Dan Stiteler[_2_]
Everything I try to send gives me this: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'DJ Dan Says Thanks!', Account: 'pop.west.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.west.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
May 27th 10 11:11 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
1 293
Error Code 800ccc0f by Renato-Brazil
Hi. I´ve gotten the error code above with protocol IMAP. The port is correct. And the account and server name are correct too. I can´t even move a message from one file to other. Can someone help me? Thanks.
May 27th 10 11:04 PM
by Peter Foldes[_7_] Go to last post
1 287
user name and password by Cathy
I cannot seem to access my emails anymore,i am asked to enter my username and password.I did not set a password,so i cannot enter anything,what do i do? Please help........cathy
May 27th 10 10:57 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
1 292
Pop up for user name and password by Holland
This is message I keep getting I do have McAfee security and I have already turned off email scanning what else can I do completely uninstall anti-virus? Account: 'pop.hollandpaving.net', Server: 'pop.hollandpaving.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Logon Failure', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
May 27th 10 10:01 PM
by mshall Go to last post
1 273
can't log in by debintexas
When I try to get new email, it asked me for my password. It doesn't accept it though. I can log in via yahoo.com. Any ideas? error message: Account: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR popgate argument(s) missing.', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91
May 27th 10 09:54 PM
by debintexas Go to last post
6 342
Hotmail by Scorpio
I have a problem with my hotmail account. I can send out emails but I don't receive any. Can someone tell me why and what can I do to make it work. Thanks
May 27th 10 09:47 PM
by 258andrew Go to last post
1 316
error message, can't receive emails! by Rain[_2_]
I keep getting this error msg. And my email messages are not downloading. I am unable to use my email. "The connection to the server has failed. Account:'incoming.verison.net',Server:'incoming.verizon.net',Protocol: POP3,Port:995.Secure(SSL):Yes,Socket Error: 10060, ErroR Number: 0x800CCC0E" PLEASE help me. This has been going on for 5 days and I can't figure it out. Thanks.
May 27th 10 09:35 PM
by Rain[_2_] Go to last post

From The