Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Startup error by W.R.
Help! My windows mail is failing me, whenever I try to open it WM I am greeted by this message "Windows Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open the Windows Mail message store. Your Windows Mail mailbox is currently being used by another program, such as a virus scanner. Close the program or wait for it to complete its operation, then open Windows Mail again....
February 25th 09 12:31 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 309
cle d'ordi incorrecte by francoise [email protected]
Bonjour Madame , Monsieur Il m'est impossible d'entrer le numéro de la clé de l'ordinateur , je ne peux donc atteindre tout ce que cet ordinateur me donne comme possibilités . A qui dois-je m'adresser pour qu'enfin cet outil puisse me servir dans son intégralité . Appareil acheté à Vandoeuvre les Nancy au magasin Leclerc . Merci de bien vouloir m'aider à débloquer cet appareil Avec mes...
February 25th 09 12:16 AM
by Peter Foldes[_2_] Go to last post
1 317
How can I import contacts from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003 by Guillermo Vega
Please explain how to import contacts from Windows Mail to Outlook 2003
February 25th 09 12:16 AM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
9 297
Extracting messages en masse? by Joshua P
I have more than 200 emails from someone and I'd like to extract the messages into a single document - say, a Word document. How can I do this?
February 25th 09 12:11 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 280
Paperclip/Attachment Symbol on Email by snicklefritz
Can you tell me why there is a paperclip/attachment symbol on some of my emails that don't even have an attachment?
February 25th 09 12:01 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 354
I can't send/receive messages by maxxzilla
I press the button yet it still fails
February 24th 09 11:57 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 384
How to add my address? by Furious Angel
I have downloaded windows mail to my new vista prem system, as i read on here it will intergrate your accounts. I cannot however make hotmail work on this and this is my account. I am with Sky internet wise. How can i add my hotmail to my new system? Many Thanks
February 24th 09 11:54 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
5 389
hotmail and password by minimus[_2_]
Hotmail.com does not remember my password. I check the box where you can indicate hotmail to remember your password but in the next sign in it does not remember my password at all. So every time I need to write my password to sign in.... Then what is the use of that check box?
February 24th 09 11:50 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 291
Have a new lap top and can not get emails by suzie
I just got a new lap top. My windows mail works on my desk computer, but I can not get it to work on my lap top. I can send myself e-mails, but I don't get anyone elses. help sue
February 24th 09 11:48 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 303
Can't send mail by Janet[_4_]
Unable to send mail from my e-mail account . I can receive all my emails. Cox checked the account and determined that everything is right on their end. Stated that it must be a windows Vista problem. Can you help me? Janet
February 24th 09 11:44 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
4 313
Dúvida by Dayana Santos
Sempre vou poder trabalhar e ler todas a minha mensagens em offline?
February 24th 09 08:57 PM
by Dayana Santos Go to last post
0 253
kontakt by dieter
hallo
February 24th 09 08:11 PM
by dieter Go to last post
0 288
Duplication in Sent Mail folder by Keith H
Sent mail duly appears in my IMAP Sent Mail folder. However, it appears twice - one with a yellow "closed envelope" icon, and the other with a white "open envelope" icon. How can I stop the second copy saing to file? -- Keith -- Keith H
February 24th 09 07:25 PM
by Whitney H. Go to last post
2 288
email problem by tinkerbelle42
I m tying setup email accouhelpnt asking me for sever name what do i do
February 24th 09 07:17 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
1 279
Windows Mail and password entry by ksfrogman
I tried to respond to an extremely old thread, and couldn't because of that. So I am reposting here as others may have the same concern. dannygallo;756753 Wrote: Hi Carl, What exactly is it that these guys don't understand. Do they actually work for Microsoft?
February 24th 09 07:04 PM
by Dave[_29_] Go to last post
4 385
Compact by Richard[_21_]
Running Vista Mail, then close it, a pop ask to compact, said yes, its get about half way, then tell me that Vista Mail crash, and restarts Vista Mail. I have tried, reboot, shutting off Virus Apps, and still, several time, it will ask me to compact when closing vist mail, and I say yes... but still crashes, and restarts vista mail. Anyone?
February 24th 09 06:56 PM
by Rick[_21_] Go to last post
7 391
Highlight text by Joey Wojtuniak
Is there a way to highlight text in Windows Mail? -- Joey Wojtuniak AAL
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 24th 09 06:48 PM
by uwishu Go to last post
12 529
erro 0x8007000D by Helder Pontes
Alguem ja passou por isto, ou sabe como conturnar? Desde ja o meu obrogado.
February 24th 09 06:33 PM
by Helder Pontes Go to last post
0 283
how to send a mail? by ?
i dont know how 2 send a mail. can anyone help? when i try 2 send it stay that i have 2 fyll in e mail but i dont know what my emil is help please
February 24th 09 04:57 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
4 297
New Contact Group tool bar icon is missing from by CarlP
I cannot make a new Group. All instructions are to simply RC and add it, but I get NO results from RC. The next thing I found was to revise the Tool Bar Template?? Can't find that from a google. How do I get or make New Contact Group? -- CarlP
February 24th 09 04:52 PM
by Brink Go to last post

From The