Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
where to find your e-mail account information by sherri
It is asking for incoming e-mail account or POP3 or IMAP e-mail accounts and outgoing e-mail I do not know where to find this information. Where to find your e-mail account information.
December 5th 10 06:55 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
5 673
Error Message when trying to send/recieve by Mrs. Cast
I keep getting this error message! How do I fix it? I've got Winstream as an ISP. Can anyone help? THANKS!!!!! The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.windstream.net', Server: 'pop.windstream.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 3rd 10 08:44 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
12 2,164
Saving multiple messages as eml by Dynamo
Hi, Is there a way to save all messages in inbox as eml files. I have looked at export facility but it seems that only exports into another email program and using the "Save as" facility it would seem you can only save one email at a time. Very time consuming if you have over 1000 messages in your inbox like I have. TIA Dynamo
December 2nd 10 09:22 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
3 469
Posts from blocked usenet senders still getting through by Ret.[_2_]
I have been using Windows Mail as my NG client for a year now. All of a sudden posts from some usenet posters who I have had blocked for many months are getting through. They are still in the blocked senders list, and I have also tried blocking them again - but their posts are still appearing. Anyone any ideas what is going wrong here? -- Kev
November 29th 10 04:49 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 533
Cannot open mail with a large attachments by divoch
Most often than not I cannot open such a mail message . It starts downloading attachment and hangs at some %. I have to then go to read google mail on the Web. OE on laptop seems to cope OK, but not Windows Mail on Vista desktop PC divoch
November 5th 10 11:16 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
7 582
cannot send and cannot delete from Outbox or Sent Items by Linda J
starting yesterday I had the above problems and it says there were ERRORS but shows NOTHING in the ERRORS window.
October 26th 10 01:01 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
6 641
Mail for MAC by erdna
When I get a mail from (trusted) MAC users, it automatically gets into my Junk e-mail box. Can I change this?
October 20th 10 09:32 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
Welcome to Microsoft Answers, the community-based forums where you can search, browse, and post questions and answers. Thousands of community members—including Microsoft folks—are here to help. Get started by searching, or selecting a product by clicking on this link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 14th 10 12:25 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
16 1,213
BEST SUPER FRESH FIRST HAND DUMPS VENDOR by chiften dumps
BEST SUPER FRESH FIRST HAND DUMPS VENDOR - 100% VIRGIN DUMPS **********T2D FRESH TRACKS DUMPS SERVICE! ICQ: 4321-33 *****ICQ: 353-123456************** Introducing to the General Public, Our Track 2 Dumps Service! AVAILABLE NOW
September 19th 10 10:00 PM
by chiften dumps Go to last post
0 526
BEST SUPER FRESH FIRST HAND DUMPS VENDOR by chiften dumps
BEST SUPER FRESH FIRST HAND DUMPS VENDOR - 100% VIRGIN DUMPS **********T2D FRESH TRACKS DUMPS SERVICE! ICQ: 4321-33 *****ICQ: 353-123456************** Introducing to the General Public, Our Track 2 Dumps Service! AVAILABLE NOW
September 19th 10 09:58 PM
by chiften dumps Go to last post
0 469
BEST SUPER FRESH FIRST HAND DUMPS VENDOR by chiften dumps
BEST SUPER FRESH FIRST HAND DUMPS VENDOR - 100% VIRGIN DUMPS **********T2D FRESH TRACKS DUMPS SERVICE! ICQ: 4321-33 *****ICQ: 353-123456************** Introducing to the General Public, Our Track 2 Dumps Service! AVAILABLE NOW
September 19th 10 09:49 PM
by chiften dumps Go to last post
0 426
Mail closes randomly by Harrell
vista 4gb ram Sony vgn z590. randomly mail will close as if hit x. if any mail being written it is lost but everything else seems ok when I restart it. may happen once every few days. tonight ONLY mail running and it happened. I leave mail open all the time and sometimes come back and it has closed. I have seen it several times when I am composing a message, and loose the message....
September 13th 10 04:28 PM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 510
example by Josh Waters
help
September 13th 10 05:12 AM
by Josh Waters Go to last post
0 446
September 13th 10 04:21 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
75 3,571
How blokking mail? by Hugo
I recieved a mail from Polen asking after my bankingdetails. How can I block those mails, or even entire countries? Thanks, Hugo
September 13th 10 01:41 AM
by Rumpelstiltskin Go to last post
3 423
windows mail: can't send messages by armeeman
can anyone help me? i can't send emails but i can receive them. this is the error that i get: Kan het bericht niet verzenden. De verificatie-instelling is mogelijk niet juist voor de server voor uitgaande e-mail . U vindt informatie over dit probleem in de Help. Zoek naar 'Problemen oplossen in Windows Mail' en raadpleeg de sectie 'Ik heb problemen met het verzenden van e-mail'. Als u hulp...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 13th 10 01:26 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
10 922
Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Comast by Original Designs Stationery
I can no longer send emails from 3 of my 4 email accounts using Windows Mail. I receive the following message. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'Gina ODS', Server: 'smpt.CityMax.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Comcast suggest using port 587, my web store host says to use 25 I have tried using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 13th 10 01:23 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
19 1,030
Not reciving email by aston39
Can anyone please help me i can send emails but not recive them and i seem to get this error message aswell. The host 'pop3.live.co.uk' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
September 13th 10 01:19 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 429
Am unable to receive emails, but can send them out by Kimberly Bond
Below is the error message that I am receiving every time I open my emails. -- Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'KIMBERLY BOND', Server: 'pop-server.sc.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F--- Kimberly Bond
September 13th 10 01:15 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 482
A unknown error has occurred by caliber1
I am unable to empty deleted items in windows mail it keeps coming up a unknown error has occurred. Has any one figured this out yet? Please let me know it is driving me nuts. Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 12th 10 11:20 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
209 7,761