Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Blackberry & Windows Mail by Jay
Has anyone had an opportunity to sync their windows contacts to their Blackberry Curve. I have attempted with the "export" button with no luck. I have the Blackberry desktop manager which dosent offer much help or maybe Im just missing the logic. Can someone help?
May 2nd 10 12:56 AM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
3 399
Can't send or receive by kmay
I get the message that my server has not responded in 60 seconds and thie error: Account: 'pop-server.neo.rr.com (1)', Server: 'pop-server.neo.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19
May 1st 10 07:10 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 346
Vista Mail, Auto Send and Recieve by Robert Stane
Something changed in my Mail settings. After connecting to the internet, upon opening my Mail program, it would automatically check for Receiving and Sending. A bar would appear above the Task bar, which would show if Mail was actively receiving, and the amount of messages received when finished. This bar no longer appears. And the Auto Send and Recieve does not appear to be working. I...
May 1st 10 07:10 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 277
sending emails by Cathy
I am receiving a error message when i try to send emails. My email adress appears to have an apostrophe at the end of it (net') I guess this is the problem why emails can't be sent. How do I delete this (') from my email adress? thanks for your reply
May 1st 10 04:29 PM
by jose manuel Go to last post
2 357
doc file by Teds
I don't have word installed but I do have works
May 1st 10 01:21 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 406
can not connect to incoming mail by Dinesh
I am not being able to get my incoming emails through winmail. I am using windows vista
May 1st 10 09:29 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 360
doc file by Teds
I need some help When I get a doc file attached to e-mail it won't open up. How do I fix this Ted
May 1st 10 09:27 AM
by mac Go to last post
2 347
My inbox is auto deleting permanently by zipzap
Every time I leave my inbox all my "read" emails are just gone without a trace. Can anyone help please
May 1st 10 09:18 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 299
Problems with server name by Bee
The server name is Orcon so does that mean that I put in Orcon into the incoming and outgoing mail address? -- Bee
May 1st 10 09:17 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 375
"some of the files could not be found" by hero2zero
Hi there, I am trying to send a word file that contains song lyrics to a member of my band. I am using Vista and Office Home & Student 2007 and each time I try and attach the file it states that 'Some of the files could not be found, and could not be attached to the message. Would you like to send the message anyway?' Could somebody spread some light on this for me please. I am not using
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 30th 10 09:29 PM
by Markmay Go to last post
125 3,368
I can not send out email message by Paula
I keep getting the following and can not send email out - - - The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your...
April 30th 10 05:34 PM
by Paula Go to last post
2 346
Email by ozzmoe
I get two of every message that arrives in my inbox. How can I correct this??
April 30th 10 03:37 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 439
free s pace on computer by Gilberta
Hello: I have just serviced my computer and upgraded from 1 g to 4 gs. Everything is so much faster but the computer guy is dumbfounded as to why my free space under where is says physical memory drops to 50 and below, something is taking up that space, from over 2000 you can see is drop to 0 right before your eyes. can you help us figure this out....Thank you Gilberta:)
April 30th 10 02:02 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 352
Windows mail by Tjogga
Jag har liknande problem...fast då ett mail i Inkorgen som inte går att ta bort eller flytta...vad göra? "Nilda" wrote: Här är en till med detta problem. Borttaget-mappen börjar bli väldigt full nu... Om nån vet hur man löser det här så vore jag tacksam för den informationen. "JORO" wrote:
April 30th 10 11:47 AM
by Catwoman Go to last post
2 390
instellen van email by a.meulen3
April 30th 10 07:32 AM
by a.meulen3 Go to last post
0 366
Fixing "Command Failed to Execute" on attachments by davidh1
I see lots and lots of discussions. This is EASY to fix. I have Vista & IE8, BTW. click on Start (or the circle thingy for Vista), All Programs and right click Windows Mail (under All Programs, not on the start menu). Select Properties. The value "Start in:" is set to %UserProfile%. This does not work because opening an attachment cannot save the attachment to a temporary file on that
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 30th 10 04:44 AM
by Margaret4 Go to last post
70 1,886
Cannot send messages with Windows Mail by HubertM
Top message in Outbox reads `Message cannot be displayed`. I cannot send this message or any other message in Outbox. Help!
April 30th 10 12:55 AM
by mac Go to last post
2 381
Windows Mail by Jackad
I can receive mails without problem but suddenly - from about mid-day today I can no longer sent them. If I go to the website of my ISP, I have no trouble sending them. The error message I get is : An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Return of Card', Account: 'E-Mail do SAPO', Server: 'smtp.sapo.pt', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B. Any...
April 29th 10 10:39 PM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
3 354
I cannot send mail but can receive by Rachel
I keep getting this message whenever I try to send an email: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your...
April 29th 10 10:38 PM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
1 418
Futebol by floripa
EAI joão voçe viu o gol do fenomeno foi um golaço de encubrida eo avai que perdeu de 3x1 da chapecoense falou eu vou te que ir
April 29th 10 08:18 PM
by floripa Go to last post

From The