Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
email accounts by wayne
can anyone help me be able to send my mail i keep getting errors saying my email can`t be found
September 10th 10 12:22 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
1 543
e-mail server set up by lovely rita
I am trying to send an e-mail but my computer is asking about pop3 & imap I have no idea how to answer these questions please help! I desperately need to send this email! It about my college education choices!
September 10th 10 12:13 AM
by grupo profesional asesores morelos Go to last post
3 487
For Garry VanderMolen - only 1 e-mail address downloads by christine
how do i find what server I"m connected to? "Darren & Jenay" wrote: Garry VanderMolen. Below I have copied the 3 box's given when trying to connect to the 2nd IMAP account. 1st.
September 9th 10 06:34 PM
by Dave N9 Go to last post
1 503
I D like to recover my old e mail addresses from net zero by Nestor Lozada
How can i recover my e mail addresses from netzero Ibelieve It has to do with the upgrade from outlool express to Windows Mail
September 9th 10 06:25 PM
by Dave N9 Go to last post
2 516
IMAP setup error message by Dell_Cliff
Here is my complete error message: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system. Configuration: Account: Cliff-WC Server: mail.warmncozies.com User name:
September 9th 10 06:19 PM
by ferdie Go to last post
2 461
cant login to windows mail by kb
every time i login try to log into my windows mail it says that i need to verify the login i do it over and over again ang i have never gotten it set up help me please
September 9th 10 06:10 PM
by I dont know about display names ???[_2_] Go to last post
5 485
sending attachments by stsgurl
For the last few days, I have been unable to send attachments and cannot recall any changes that would have affected my email.
September 9th 10 05:50 PM
by vsol Go to last post
2 448
How do I turn on spell checker? by Jane Elizabeth
"John" wrote: When I click the ABC to do a spell check, I get a message like "This language is no longer available in spell checking." What's the solution? Thanks, John
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 9th 10 05:24 PM
by derf.232 Go to last post
64 2,958
email spell check by flower
I'm unable to use email spell check . It says"This language is no longer available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling options dialog" -- Flower
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 9th 10 04:58 PM
by derf.232 Go to last post
71 3,047
error 0x800CC91 by o.assier
MESSAGERIE WINDOWS MAIL me demande un identifiant plus ce message ERROR MA MESSAGERIE INCREDI MAIL ne reçoit plus de messages et n'envoie plus de messages ILS RESTENT BLOQUES dans "boite d'envoi" MERCI
September 9th 10 03:13 PM
by o.assier Go to last post
0 467
connection by salemi gaetan
impossible d' envoyer un message avec windows mail: adresse de messagerie entrant et sortant
September 9th 10 12:52 PM
by salemi gaetan Go to last post
0 404
MSE and e-mail by Moose
I am getting an error message no. 0X800CCC0F and after reviewing other questions and answers, thought I should disable the virus checker for my e-mail. I am using Microsoft Security Essentials, but cannot find the location to disable the virus checker on e-mail. Can you help? Thanks. -- Moose
September 9th 10 11:11 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 477
Can't Delete Message in Outbox by Bernice
I have a message that appears to be "blocking" my other messages from being sent. This is what it says in the body of the message: "Message could not be displayed Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again." I have tons of memory and disk space (brand new computer with 160G hard drive and 2...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 9th 10 11:08 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
66 2,348
Norton Internet Security 2010 compatibility problem? by No Name
Does Microsoft Security Essentials scan the files related to newsgroups posts for Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail? If so does it cause any problems if both Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail are running at the same time? Does it even need to scan the *.nws files? Why or why not? Robert Miles
September 9th 10 11:07 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 440
Print mail message in Windowsmail by Russ58
All of a sudden our cannon mp500 series printer has quite printing emails and is only prinping email headers I can't get messages printed now. HELP???
September 9th 10 11:02 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 441
This could indicate a lack of memory on your system - any answers? by dk
"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network errors." dk
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 9th 10 09:59 AM
by william athuai Go to last post
141 4,612
For Garry VanderMolen - only 1 e-mail address downloads by christine
how can i find the correct server/ I don't think IMAP is the proper server. "Darren & Jenay" wrote: Garry VanderMolen. Below I have copied the 3 box's given when trying to connect to the 2nd IMAP account. 1st.
September 9th 10 07:44 AM
by christine Go to last post
0 426
Norton Internet Security 2010 compatibility problem? by No Name
I get little enough email spam that I already get far more false positives than actual email spam. I'm far more concerned with newsgroups spam. Robert Miles "...winston" wrote in message ... qp The client integration (spam folder, buttons, etc) is supported only for
September 9th 10 06:06 AM
by ...winston Go to last post
1 418
unable to send mail by baymomj
i get this message. i did not have a problem til 3 days ago. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'address', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
September 9th 10 05:12 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post
3 370
problems by DS[_3_]
I need help wondering if the software on my computer is trustworthy. i have multi users. that have installed software "safety" programs. Im confused by it all and the readme doc. Please help DS
September 9th 10 05:10 AM
by Gary VanderMolen Go to last post

From The