Email and Windows Vista All issues relating to email and email software using Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Email and Windows Vista Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Template pictures by Willy
Need some help - I'm trying to make a sort of template by using the techniques found here in forum - making a page, saving to desktop and quick launch bar,,,,which works nicely, BUT the pictures in the "template' I've made lose their format/size and are totally a different unwanted size when viewed in Gmail. Is there any way to make the pictures stay the same size in other peoples mail?...
February 27th 10 12:51 PM
by VistaRookie[_643_] Go to last post
1 275
comment configurer pop3 et smtp by jhall2microsoft.com
"jhall2microsoft.com" wrote in message news:... "Monique Reina" wrote in message ... je trouve ce commentaire lorsque je veux ajouter un compte messagerie car j'ai fait une mauvaise manipulation lors de sa création de plus j'ai supprimer le premier compte, et j'aimerai avoir un compte de...
February 27th 10 12:15 AM
by mac Go to last post
1 334
unknown mistake prevenrts cancelation opf e-mails// by puntito
this msg is ment for microsoft: having read all the cries for help and seeing that the problem dates back to 2006 Im asking: WHEN WILL MICROSOFT COME UP WITH A DECENT ANSWER FOR THIS PROBLEM ????? in my program windows vista there is nothing like "options and erweiterungen and the like" im "extras" and what does l mal mean. ??
February 27th 10 12:09 AM
by mac Go to last post
3 275
Do not want to open emails by Barbwire
I use Outlook Express & when I want to delete an email without it opening what do I do? As soon as I highlight the email it automatically opens which could be a good way to pick up virus. I try to click delete quickly but the message opens faster than I can click on delete. Any suggestions?
February 26th 10 07:34 PM
by jg Go to last post
4 262
can't receive email from yahoo by mmlh
I can't receive emails sent by others via yahoo. Can anyone think of a reason why? -- mmlh
February 26th 10 06:57 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_2_] Go to last post
1 272
Receiving emails sent from yahoo by mmlh
Can anyone think of a reason why I don't receive emails sent by others via yahoo? -- mmlh
February 26th 10 06:29 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
3 296
I can not send large attachments as my system freezes by Dianne
Each time I try to send a large attachment my system freezes and I need to restart my computer. I am using Windows Vista Thanks -- Best regards
February 26th 10 04:16 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
2 292
Sync Outlook 2007 Contacts with Windows Contacts by JPollack
Can someone please tell me how to sync these two contact databases?
February 26th 10 03:51 PM
by bb Go to last post
4 356
none by Andrew Cisneros
Hi, I'm doing an assignment for one of my classes at my local community college; the assignment is to post a message to a newsgroup, explaining my favorite features of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition. I like the Aero effect and the easy to look at layout.
February 26th 10 01:55 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
7 396
eMAIL by Lainie La Mas Fabulosa
HI HOW DO I CONFIGURE LIVE EMAIL WITH WINDOWS LIVE?
February 26th 10 01:46 PM
by slk759 Go to last post
1 331
Problem prefixing lines with in original message by ...winston
Cross posted to Vista Windows Mail newsgroup. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Dave S." wrote in message ... Using Outlook 2007, Vista Home Premium SP2, HP DV6500 Notebook When I select GoNews, Windows Mail is now used where previoius versions of Windows have used Outlook Express.
February 26th 10 06:32 AM
by Sam Hobbs[_2_] Go to last post
9 424
help! with this ingoing outgoing server? by CHARLOTTE!
i dont know what it means! they keep asking my pop or imap server for ingoing and outgoing and i dont know what to write. if anybody. ANYBODY could please help me, that would be very nice:) thanks! charlotte
February 26th 10 02:03 AM
by slk759 Go to last post
1 249
Cannot add new Contact by Christine Williams
Hi, In the Windows Mail, Contacts window, the New Contact button is missing, in fact it is treating this folder as a photos folder. I've had this before and cannot remember where the setting is to make it change the way it treats this folder... can anyone advise? Thank you Christine
February 25th 10 09:26 PM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
3 344
MSOE.DLL problem by jaffaz32
Hi, I've got a problem with msoe.dll no loading in mail. I'm getting a error message as i try and launch mail and not allowing it to boot. The anti virus software hasn't changed, possibly a new update? Anyway i've found the msoe.dll and downloaded a new one to replace it but... it wont let me replace it and i tried to replace in safe mode and still not allowing me.
February 25th 10 04:37 PM
by NickD[_3_] Go to last post
4 389
Setting up account by Larry Kilpatrick
I'm trying to use my email account with Alltel/Blackberry with my Windows Mail. My internet is with Alltel (data card). I put in my IP address for incoming and outgoing and that seemed to work, but now when I try to send mail, I get this....... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of...
February 25th 10 04:17 PM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
1 236
Windows Mail can't see messages by Tim Walters[_2_]
Hi. I've had some problems with Windows Mail which seem to have been solved by resetting the program. But I still have a problem. I want to import my old messages. I can see them in Windows Explorer but when I try to important them into Windows Mail, the folders are all empty. Can anyone help? Thanks.
February 25th 10 04:14 PM
by VistaRookie[_641_] Go to last post
3 270
Outlook2007 Vista network password errors by xploruk
I am using Outlook2007 in Vista Business for my imap AOL account. For the past 7-10 days I am repeatedly seeing the popup box that says Enter Network Password. The user name and password are already populated & I check the box each time to save this password in the password list & click OK. Within Outlook I have tried adding the AOL account automatically, which brings it in as a pop3 account....
February 25th 10 04:03 PM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
3 275
e-mailformonicanelson by monica catherine nelson
i can not receive my e-mails. is my addressinformation correct?
February 25th 10 06:29 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 266
e-mail by systi
cannot open e-mail. It states that a virus protector is preventing it Please help
February 25th 10 04:22 AM
by Gary VanderMolen [MVP] Go to last post
1 327
Newsgroup Message - The message could not be sent by Marcelissen
Using Windows Mail I'm unable to send any newsgroup messages. Have email and newsgroup accounts setup. Email sends and receives Ok. Newsgroup able to receive, but if I try to send a message, I get the following: "The message could not be sent. No sender was specified. Please check your News Account Configuration."
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 25th 10 01:16 AM
by pedro jaimes Go to last post

From The