Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
New $100 Laptop With Linux Redhat by Little Billy[_5_]
http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2005/04/100-laptops-running-linux.html it looks pretty damn good
May 22nd 08 06:39 AM
by Leythos Go to last post
1 328
Problema provocado por Ati2evxx.exe (Use System Configuration Util by crisflorpy
hi i need help with this problem: Este problema se debe a Ati2evxx.exe (Use System Configuration Utility to prevent this from running at startup). Este programa ha sido creado por ATI Technologies, Inc.. ATI Technologies, Inc. no dispone actualmente de soluciĆ³n para el problema del que ha informado. they said that actually didn't have a solution, any suggestion please?
May 22nd 08 06:27 AM
by ALVARO DE CASTRO VASCONCELLOS Go to last post
2 339
Document Image Writer XPS by VictorC
by mistake the Document Image Writer XPS was deleted from the printers in the control panel. How can i recover this feature (Document Image Writer XPS ) again? -- Thanks Victor
May 22nd 08 05:31 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
1 328
Stop Criticising Frank by Little Billy[_5_]
He gives very good advice especially on wine. http://www.bumwine.com/links.html
May 22nd 08 04:57 AM
by Little Billy[_5_] Go to last post
0 395
Blue-Ray disks will not play in Windows Media Center by Stanford[_2_]
I asked HP tech support. She said HP doesn't have any software to do that, just use the QuickPlay program she said, but that won't give me full screen like DVD in Windows Media Center does so that we can view through HDMI cable on HDTV monitor.
May 22nd 08 04:45 AM
by Little Billy[_5_] Go to last post
1 342
Help agian with DEP by Susi
I turned of the DEP to load a patch for a filter, the filter still doesn't work. So I turned the DEP back on and now IE doesn't work. What did I do to make it stop working? Susi
May 22nd 08 04:31 AM
by Brink Go to last post
1 347
Folder always opens in a new window by Frank Rizzo
This has been discussed, but I haven't see a solution. I have "Open each folder in the same window" checked, but double-clicking on a folder always causes it to open a new window. I think this started happening since SP1. Is there a fix? Is anyone else seeing it? How do I fix it? Regards
May 22nd 08 04:29 AM
by Frank Rizzo Go to last post
3 343
Sluggish computer after installing service pack by Skyeball_2007
I installed the service pack and my computer is running extremely slow when switching between programs. For example, when I try and run media player , I have no luck. It takes forever to load and says it is not responding. When it does load I experience lag when media is changing....has anyone experienced this???? -- HELP!!
May 22nd 08 04:25 AM
by Skyeball_2007 Go to last post
0 314
wondows closing message by maeve[_2_]
Hi, I have Vista home edition, premium and get really upset as when I am half way through doing something I get the message that the 'program has to close and windows is checking for solutions'. I restart and start again. very annoying! I also get the same message when opening some programs. I have tried the compatility wizard but still I get the message. I have tried opening as...
May 22nd 08 03:34 AM
by propman[_2_] Go to last post
1 311
Disk Drive Not Reading by DarrellR
My issue baffles me because it is one disk not being read. It is a gaming disk and I thought maybe it was the disk and not the drive so I attempted to load my drive with two other different disks and it read them both propery. So I took the original disk to exchange for another and it still will not read it as if there is no disk in the drive. Is there anything I can do to solve this issue...
May 22nd 08 03:31 AM
by propman[_2_] Go to last post
1 298
Rundll32 has stopped ERROR by hhh
Hello, When I start Vista Enterprise I get 2-3 error messages - "Rundll32 has stopped". Any suggestions on what to look for? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 22nd 08 03:30 AM
by zachd [MSFT] Go to last post
13 450
Networking Vista with XP by Comcast News Forums
I have bitten the bullet and bought a laptop loaded with Vista Home Premium, 64 bit. I also have a laptop running XP Home, 32 bit. I installed the LLTD Responder protocol on the XP box. I have a domain name of HOME for both computers. Still can't see the either computer on the network. Thanks for any help you experts can provide.
May 22nd 08 02:41 AM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
4 353
ANN: Farm Bill Vetoed By President Bush, Just FYI. by kevpan815
ANN: Farm Bill Vetoed By President Bush, Just FYI.
May 22nd 08 02:21 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
5 343
I think Adam Albright made a call to WalMart by Spanky deMonkey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLr7-bSKg4&feature=related After all, Adam is our group retard. Just FYI
May 22nd 08 02:18 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
2 289
Adam Albright having trouble with his spouse by Spanky deMonkey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfxBVfgnGxY
May 22nd 08 02:15 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
1 308
Adam - Your doctor accidently called here by Spanky deMonkey
Adam, Your doctor accidently called here looking for you. This is what he wanted you to see http://psychcentral.com/disorders/ Next time, please give your psychiatrist the correct phone number. I don't like taking messages for you. Just FYI
May 22nd 08 02:12 AM
by Adam Albright Go to last post
1 340
flash memory in printer by b11_
Seeking software to access the flash memory in a HP printer.
May 22nd 08 02:06 AM
by Carey Frisch [MVP] Go to last post
1 317
Using Vista Premium for presentations by catcoach
Currently I am using Vista Basic. It can make slide shows, but they are visible only on the computer they're created on and with limited control. I need to give a presentation in July. Can the Premium version be used to do a presentation? Or do I need a program like Power Point. My other interest in Premium is the ability to save slide shows to DVD. Basic doesn't have that feature. Thanks
May 22nd 08 01:36 AM
by catcoach Go to last post
4 338
What is the keyboard shortcut ............... by b11_
What is the keyboard shortcut for the stop button in the Internet Explorer window?
May 22nd 08 01:20 AM
by propman[_2_] Go to last post
2 271
Mapped drives logon at boot by Kimo
I have a computer that is mapped to another which requires a user name and password. At boot up it does not ask for the user name or password, it says all drives could not be connected when it gets to the desktop. I can then enter the user name and password to connect. How do I get it to ask during the intial boot process? (So I don't have to go to the command prompt to attach it's...
May 22nd 08 01:19 AM
by Mark L. Ferguson Go to last post

From The