Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Accees Denied by Bob Pelletier
Hi All. I am trying to rename msiexec.exe and I get access denied. Can anyone tell me how to remove the security? Thanks all.
April 20th 08 01:43 AM
by Bob Pelletier Go to last post
4 223
Only 5 More Days Till The Future Of All Computing, Just FYI. by kevpan815
Only 5 More Days Till The Future Of All Computing, Just FYI. http://www.ubuntu.com/ P.S. I Remain Very Proud 2 Call Myself Alias #2, Just FYI.
April 20th 08 01:36 AM
by Spanky deMonkey Go to last post
2 243
How to upgrade igdkmd32.sys? by Gary[_7_]
I would like to upgrade to Vista SP1 using windows update, but it will not provide me that option. From microsoft's documentation, I believe one issue that windows update might have is that the Intel display driver file igdkmd32.sys on my system is not at an acceptable version. I would like to upgrade it, but am not sure how to go about it. I have looked in the Device Manager but really...
April 20th 08 01:18 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 245
Internal Error 2753. coinstaller.dll by April F
I recently purchased the sierra wireless 595u aircard from sprint. When I ran the cd for installation, I received the error code (INTERNAL ERROR 2753. COINSTALLER.DLL) well, sprint is no help as usual & referred me to microsoft which I dont see any help that is free except for here and I am frustrated. I also tried to download the program manually from sprints website which they suggested...
April 20th 08 12:37 AM
by lmarrero Go to last post
1 252
0x7E after installing alcohol120% by tydeist
vista ultimate, it was running smooth until i installed alcohol120 yesterday, upon completion of installation, blue scrn and 0x7e, system dumping it happens the same in any safe mode, even after the windows logo appeared and i didnt loggin (just hanging on the welcome page), the same stop message appeared after say 10 seconds, it happens the same in ALL modes.. there is noway for me to disable...
April 20th 08 12:08 AM
by Ithil Go to last post
7 241
No LAN - disappeared! by Fernando Vaz
Hi I've had my laptop 6 months using Vista Home Basic and have connected through a wired LAN connection everyday. This week, it didn't automatically connect and when I went to the "Network and sharing centre", selected "Full map" and selected "Local area network", it doesn't show anything at all. It's as if the connection (or the icon) has just disapeared. I'm not very technically minded,...
April 19th 08 11:51 PM
by Mark L. Ferguson Go to last post
1 197
Request 4 Microsoft: Ban My Impostor Once And 4 All, Just FYI. by none@none
Request 4 Microsoft: Ban My Impostor Once And 4 All, Just FYI.
April 19th 08 11:39 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
4 168
Request For Google. Just FYI by none@none[_2_]
Make Sure When I Google Kevpan, All The Retards Come Up. Just FYI
April 19th 08 11:28 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
1 152
Preload by Yucatan
hi i'm bizzy to figure out the OPK and make a windows vista preload now that works and i have a install.wim can somebody help me with slipstream all the windows update in to the install.wim i already have the opk and the imagex console.
April 19th 08 11:14 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
2 188
I Am Installing Vista RTM With SP1 Again, Just FYI by kevpan815
That Is All I Do, Install Operating Systems. Just FYI. I First Use Ubuntu But Ubuntu Is A Piece Of Crap. Then I Use Vista But I Can't Do Anything With My Computer Because That Is Beyond My Brain. Just FYI I Then Install Windows 2008 Server On My Machine Because I Think I could Do Something With That But It Is Beyond My Brain. Justt FYI. After I Cry And Throw Tantrums, I Start All Over...
April 19th 08 11:08 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
0 181
I see double in my network by Mary[_4_]
Hi, On my home network, I've my Vista desktop , win02 server , Vista laptop and DSL all using an IP address and sharing the same Workgroup. When expanding the network icon using the explorer on my desktop, the desktop itself is displayed twice along with my laptop and server. Why is that? Could it have to do with my desktop having 2 CPUs? TIA, Mary
April 19th 08 11:03 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
2 185
Firefox won't start by paroots
I've been running Firefox 3 Beta 5 for a few weeks on Vista Home Premium. Just yesterday I started to get a message saying that Firefox couldn't be started because it was already running. Kill the process or reboot. Upon investigation in the Task Manager, Firefox is not running as an application or process? Any ideas? This problem recently started.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 19th 08 11:01 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
12 306
Is Micoshaft turning to Evil by employing DFS? by 7
Is Micoshaft Evil turning its evil eyes on to Ubuntu by employing DFS to spew net abuse? It is a well known net abuse technique to post help forum topics dressed up as Linux advocacy when it isn't. Do we write to politicians or do we write to Micoshaft? Or do we write to for all this repeated attempts to spew net abuse to COLA?
April 19th 08 10:59 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
4 188
Uninstalling Screensaver by jdh
I recently installed a screensaver and now wish to uninstall it, but when I click on Control Panel and "Uninstall a Program" it isn't in the list. I'm unable to uninstall it from the Screensavers screen as well. How can I uninstall this screensaver without having to do a systems restore? Thanks for your help.
April 19th 08 10:56 PM
by t-4-2[_87_] Go to last post
9 190
ANN: My Doctor Ships My Pills With Warning Labels, Just FYI by kevpan815
I Am Going To Get A New Batch Of Medication From My Psychiatrist. Just FYI. He Ships The Pills With Warning Labels. Just FYI. My Doctor Doesn't Trust Me. I Wonder Why I Am Not In An Instutition? Just FYI Maybe The Other Patients Would Get Crazy. Just FYI
April 19th 08 10:55 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
0 221
ANN: Pizza Ships With Sausage And Mushrooms, Just FYI by kevpan815
I Am Stuck In The House Playing With Ubuntu And My Latex Girlfriend Because I Am A Loser And Don't Get Out. Just FYI. I Wanted To Say That I Ordered A Pizza With Sausage And Mushrooms. Just FYI. That Help With The Ubuntu Installs. Just FYI When I Am Done With Ubuntu, Just FYI, I Will Install Vista RTM With SP1 Then Windows 2008 Server On The Desktop Because Everyone Know That Using...
April 19th 08 10:53 PM
by kevpan815 Go to last post
0 189
IE7 64 Bit Default Browser by woodsy owl
I reinstalled my Vista Home Premium 64 bit. Even if I start the 32 bit iexplorer manually the yahoo chess window (a pop-up window) always uses the 64 bit iexplorer browser, instead of a 32 bit iexplorer. (The 64 bit browser doesn't support java or flash so it produces an error message about clearing the browser cache or some nonsense that doesn't work). The default browser seems to be 64...
April 19th 08 09:47 PM
by woodsy owl Go to last post
0 165
Vista 32 bit or 64 bit by Ryan
Hello, I'm wondering weather I should purchase the 32 bit version or the 64 bit version. I dont' have a new computer but will be getting an intel core 2 duo so it'll be 64 bit, but if I buy the 32 bit version is there a free upgrade to the 64 bit later. are there lots of drivers for the 64 bit? obviously 64 bit has many more bonus' but i'm just wondering if it has issues like the xp...
April 19th 08 09:41 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
8 226
How do I move mail, folders, etc to new computer? by helen108
I use Windows Live Mail. How do I move my mail and folders from my old computer to my new computer? I thought it would be as simple as signing in on my new computer, but that doesn't seem to be the case. -- helen108
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 19th 08 09:40 PM
by Brink Go to last post
11 335
Brand New Nokia N96 16gb / N95 8gb / Apple Itouch 32gb by flap1
SALES & MARKETING UK LIMITED 46-54 HIGH STREET, INGATESTONE, ESSEX, CM4 9DW Reg No. 04885667 BUY ALL KINDS OF MOBILE PHONES AND ELECTRONICS,THIS ARE BRAND NEW SEALED IN COMPANY AN ORIGINAL BOX WITH COMPLETE ACCESSORIES AND 12 MONTH INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY. LISTs . . .
April 19th 08 08:55 PM
by flap1 Go to last post

From The