Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Question
Installing software (elements9) by MCC124
I have downloaded an OEM version of Photoshop Elements 9. Since July 1st. I have been trying to install this on my pC (Vista Home Premium ) 32 bit. The Seller, E2load.com have not been able to help me, and are refusing to refund me, saying that the OEM is not at fault. I am not new to PC's and do download and install with out any problems, apart from this software. Normaly, when downloaded...
Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
August 15th 11 01:55 AM
by dtr Go to last post
1 999
Microsoft XP / Vista groups. by kraut / larry stark
Can someone point me to the official MS XP / Vista groups / blogs or whatever they are called now? TIA
August 12th 11 12:56 AM
by kraut / larry stark Go to last post
3 416
REFORMAT YOUR COMPUTER AND INSTALL OPEN SOURCE LINUX UBUNTU! JUSTFYI! by Bob Flowerdew
You're a cock, just FYI. On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:20 AM Juve wrote: cannot install above ( Sql server management studio express) on vista service pack 2. How come? Anyone, know how to get around this problem. I cannot find a download of Sql server management studio that is compatible with this OS OR
August 12th 11 12:26 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
1 382
ANN: IT'S TIME TO MASTURBATE AGAIN! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI. THREAD CLOSED!
August 5th 11 10:44 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 307
Superfetch won't run by Tom Hall[_2_]
Vista Home Premium 64-bit with 8 GB of ram. Superfetch service will not start. Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified. In researching the problem, I found that the file in question was c:\windows\system32\sysmain.dll. When I first checked, the file was not there so I ran sfc and restored it. Even though the file is there, I still get the error message.
August 4th 11 12:49 AM
by Tom Hall[_2_] Go to last post
0 316
ANN: I LOST AN ERECTION ON WINDS DAY NIGHT! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
August 4th 11 12:20 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 341
ANN: THE SOLUTION FOR KEVIN JOHN PANZKE IS AN ICE PICK LOBOTOMY by Big Harley Gage
Come on, Kevin let me remove part of your brain. I'll do it for free.
August 2nd 11 06:40 PM
by Big Harley Gage Go to last post
0 344
WLM problem polling emails. by Time Lady
Just decided to try out WLM 2011 (Build 15.4.3538.0513) but while I like it I find that when polling for messages automatically the first email account has an error, unfortunately the error box is blank, if I remove the tick from the 'include this account' it then does it with the next account. I have removed then recreated the account but there's no difference & everything works fine when I...
August 1st 11 10:18 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
6 400
Error Code by species8350
0x800704c7 Can anyone explain for which file this code is applicable?
July 30th 11 08:46 PM
by Joe Morris Go to last post
1 303
Problem loading soiftware on Vitsa Ultimate by Holden Caulfield
I have Vista Ultimate OS. When I attempt to load software - MS Office 2010 for example - i receive an error: "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 encountered an error during setup. Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%\. Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%\." The MS Office Professional is a valid, licensed copy that I bought at Microcenter. The...
July 30th 11 07:50 PM
by Holden Caulfield Go to last post
4 351
ANN: MY DAD TOOK A **** ON MY HEAD! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI! DID I SAY JUST FYI? IF NOT, JUST FYI!
July 30th 11 02:11 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 437
WLM problem polling emails. Take 2. by Time Lady
Just decided to try out WLM 2011 (Build 15.4.3538.0513) but while I like it I find that when polling for messages automatically the first email account has an error, unfortunately the error box is blank, if I remove the tick from the 'include this account' it then does it with the next account. have removed then recreated the account but there's no difference & everything works fine when I first...
July 29th 11 08:12 PM
by Time Lady Go to last post
0 278
Retrieve Vista key from usb storage device ? by Alistair[_2_]
Hi Guys, have a new SATA hard drive to install on a vista laptop - the COA is completely unreadable. If i put the failing drive in a USB disk drive is there any software or way of retrieving the number from the COA please ? (its not going to boot up as it is) thanks Allistair
July 29th 11 06:56 PM
by Alistair[_2_] Go to last post
0 266
ANN: I GET HARD WHILE VIEWING HEADERS! IT MAKES ME COME! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! DID I SAY JUST FYI? IF NOT, JUST FYI. REMEMBER THAT THESE POSTS ARE FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND THAT IS WHY WE SAY JUST FYI. JUST FYI.
July 28th 11 09:19 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 345
Vista Bluscreen on startup - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA by Mark Spencer[_2_]
Could anyone suggest what this fault might relate to? Vista Startup Repair has failed to fix the problem. I am currently running chkdsk on the system and data drives and will then run a memory test. Any help appreciated Thanks
July 26th 11 02:08 AM
by webster72n Go to last post
1 287
This is nuts by Marjorie Klivans[_3_]
this group is ****ing nuts
July 23rd 11 03:29 PM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
5 295
ANN: KEVIN HAS A SMALL BONE! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! DID I SAY JUST FYI?
July 23rd 11 01:38 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 286
ANN: WE HAD A REALLY HORRIBLE SEVERE JOCK ITCH MONDAY MORNING! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
July 21st 11 01:05 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 312
HA HA HA by Kevin Smallbone
IDIOT
July 20th 11 11:08 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 280
Vote Kevin John Panzke retard of the year by Big Harley Gage
When retardo Kevin was born, the doctor slapped his mother!!!
July 19th 11 05:46 PM
by Big Harley Gage Go to last post

From The