Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Vista starts in Safe Mode all the time by Lene
Hi there I've searched the net fro info about this but I just don't get any wiser. Here's the story. Installed a HP photosmart 516 (so that you can print out photos). All worked fine eventhough it wasn't "certified" for Vista. I printed pictures and so on - worked normally on it with office programs and windows mail. I went away from it for a couple of days (it goes into standby - and my...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 19th 11 08:00 AM
by bugxo Go to last post
12 691
Time to clean up. by N. Miller
I decided that this newsgroup needed some serious cleanup. | | !delete From "Kevin John Panzke" | !delete From "Keven Smallbone" There. Now it is fixed! ;) -- Norman
July 15th 11 02:23 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
6 364
ANN: BLOW ME by Kevin Smallbone
BLOW ME! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
July 9th 11 12:39 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 323
Enabling DVI on my Sony VAIO by Mackie[_2_]
Got no help from the guy on the chat-line at Sony, who sits there telling me that the DVI to HDMI adapter won't work--using my HDTV as a monitor for viewing NetFlix and YouTube, etc. BUT IT DOES work because I get a display on the HDTV as the computer begins to boot up. Only when Windows XP starts to load do I lose the display. Any tips, as to how I can get that DVI interface up and running?...
July 4th 11 11:52 PM
by Mackie[_2_] Go to last post
0 329
ANN: WTF? by Kevin Smallbone
IS NOTHING GOING ON HERE?
July 3rd 11 02:10 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 298
Windows "Classic" settings don't appear in Office 2007 by wal[_3_]
Vista Enterprise Office 2007 I use the Windows Classic option for my Appearance properties. The "active title bar" color settings appear in virtually all programs --- except Word, Excel, Outlook etc., in Office 2007, which are either consistently dark gray (active) or light gray (inactive). Any way to get colors in these title bars? Thanks.
July 1st 11 07:45 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
1 309
It looks like Kevin Panzke is mentally ill by Marjorie Klivans[_3_]
The messages are just sick. How on earth are you allowed to post your trash here? I can't believe you can even use a computer. Get professional help and call a psychiatrist today. Do not go out in the community by yourself. You are too sick.
July 1st 11 02:06 AM
by Marjorie Klivans[_3_] Go to last post
0 312
ANN: Kevin John Panzke is real sick by Marjorie Klivans[_3_]
After reading the posts generated by this sick individual, it seems to me that he is in need of major psychiatric help. Speak with a mental health professional right away and get the help you so desperately need.
July 1st 11 02:01 AM
by Marjorie Klivans[_3_] Go to last post
0 345
Keep favicon when creating shortcuts and saving them in folders by [email protected]
I keep my Internet shortcuts in folders and would like to be able to maintain the original favicon (that would otherwise be in Favorites). Please tell me how to do this. All I usually get is the IE or Firefox favicon.
June 30th 11 04:54 AM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
8 322
ANN: I AM HAVING MORE PIZZA TOMORROW. WILL JERK OFF AGAIN! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 29th 11 11:49 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 334
Kevin John Panzke is very disturbed by Big Harley Gage
Kevin John "Retardo" Panzke gave Bill O'Reily a blumpkin in the mens room of Fox News studios. You need to tell your psychiatrist about this one, Kevin.
June 28th 11 09:49 PM
by Big Harley Gage Go to last post
0 267
Personal settings don't cannot be loaded by Tali
Yesterday it happened to me for the first time that I opened my computer and instead of seeing the familiar desktop I saw a customized one. A message appeared saying that the director where my personal settings are saved could not be found and that instead this temporary desktop can be used but that no changes in it will be saved. I tried to restart the computer, but the problem just repeated...
June 27th 11 06:24 PM
by Gene E. Bloch Go to last post
1 347
ANN: ILLINOIS PASSES BILL - UBUNTU USERS ARE RETARDS! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 26th 11 05:09 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 303
ANN: I HAD PIZZA TODAY AND JERKED OFF AFTERWARDS! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 26th 11 05:08 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 291
ANN: ONLY 5 MORE DAYS UNTIL RETARDS USE UBUNTU ALPHA! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! MY ANUS IS ALSO CLOSED! JUST FYI. DID I SAY JUST FYI?
June 25th 11 11:44 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 280
ANN: I HAD PIZZA TODAY AND JERKED OFF ON THE ANCHOVIES! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 25th 11 11:42 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 299
ANN: ARE YOU A COMPLETE OR PARTIAL RETARD? by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 25th 11 01:34 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 293
ANN: UBUNTU REALLY SUCKS. IF YOU ARE STUPID.... USE IT! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 25th 11 01:33 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 267
ANN: I HAD A BURRITO WITH RICE AND BEANS! by Kevin Smallbone
ENOUGH TO **** ON UBUNTU! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 24th 11 06:57 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 287
SEVERE MASTURBATION REPORTED IN THE CHICAGO AREA! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 23rd 11 11:19 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post

From The