Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
OPEN SORES UBUNTU MAKES ONE MASTURBATE ! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 23rd 11 10:55 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 295
ANN: ALPHA UBUNTU USERS MASTURBATE MORE THAN RTM UBUNTU USERS! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 23rd 11 10:52 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 308
WE HAD TORPEDOS HERE IN OUR AREA! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI!
June 23rd 11 10:49 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 299
ONLY RETARDS USE ALPHA UBUNTU! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 23rd 11 10:46 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 279
ownership full control (Access Denied) by Paul Branon
I've done all this and still no permission to delete these files!!!! where {files} represents the names of individual files C: net user administrator /active:yes log out/log back in as administrator del {files} access is denied takeown /f {files}
June 22nd 11 04:11 PM
by webster72n Go to last post
9 353
Vista RDP to Windows 2008 Server by Danny Sanders[_2_]
We have just started adding Windows 2008 servers to our DMZ and it seems Vista can't RDP to them. RDP is enabled on the servers. Connecting to the Win 2k8 servers I get a login prompt that lets me know "something" is comunicating. It is using the "less secure method" but nothing changes whe changing to Network level Authentication.
June 20th 11 09:59 PM
by Gene E. Bloch[_5_] Go to last post
2 391
ANN: MY WEINER IS TAKING A VACATION. IT'S LIMP! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 20th 11 08:37 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 267
ANN: ANYONE WHO USES ANY UBUNTU IS A RETARD! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 16th 11 10:49 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 263
ANN: ANYONE WHO USES ALPHA UBUNTU IS A COMPLETE RETARD! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! DID I SAY JUST FYI? IF NOT, JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 16th 11 10:48 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 261
ANN: I WONDER WHAT A VAGINA WOULD BE LIKE? by Kevin Smallbone
NEVER HAD ONE! JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 16th 11 02:51 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 281
IS A "MAMA GRAM" A TELEGRAM FOR YO MAMA? by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI!
June 16th 11 01:51 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 274
I ****ED ON THE DOG AND HE LICKED HIS BALLS! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 15th 11 10:51 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 345
June 15th 11 10:35 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 216
Kevin John Panzke licks Anthony Weiner's weiner!!! by Big Harley Gage
Kevin John "Retardo" Panzke is a closet democratic penis licker.
June 15th 11 03:22 AM
by Big Harley Gage Go to last post
0 217
ANN: I MASTURBATED ON HEADERS AGAIN! HAD TO RUB MY NOSE IN IT ALSO! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 15th 11 12:56 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 250
ANN: UBUNTU USERS HAVE SMALL WIENERS. JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI! DID I SAY JUST FYI?
June 15th 11 12:55 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 244
OH ****. SEVERE MASTURBATION AHEAD! ROLL UP YOUR WINDOWS! by Kevin Smallbone
JUST FYI! THREAD CLOSED!
June 13th 11 11:39 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 352
ANN: I JERK OFF EACH TIME I LOOK AT HEADERS! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI! DID I SAY JUST FYI?
June 13th 11 11:27 PM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 267
FTP associon problem by erdna
I am no longer able to associate e.g. internet explorer to ftp, because FTP (also HTTP, HTTPS0) is missing in the "Set associations" window (control paneldefault programsassociate fyletype..). This problem means that I am unable to op FTP sites. Anybody know how to solve this problem. Thanks for any help
June 11th 11 01:14 PM
by erdna Go to last post
0 217
June 11th 11 01:05 AM