Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
ANN: OSAMA IS STILL DEAD. JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
OSAMA IS STILL DEAD! JUST FYI. THREAD REMAINS CLOSED! JUST FYI.
May 25th 11 01:58 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 272
ANN: ONLY RETARDS USE UBUNTU! JUST FYI! by Kevin Smallbone
IF YOU USE UBUNTU, JUST FYI, THEN, JUST FYI YOU ARE A RETARD. JUST FYI. THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI.
May 25th 11 01:57 AM
by Kevin Smallbone Go to last post
0 272
Windows Error Recovery Windows failed to start. A hardware or software change might be the cause. by ih8_vista[_2_]
Hi guys, I have a HP dv2617 with Vista 32-bit and Intel centrino. The recovery is partitioned off on the hard-drive. About a week ago I was using the wireless network at home and was suddenly dropped from it. No big deal, right? That happens once every two weeks, so, as usual, I restarted the computer. Upon restarting I get: ______ Windows Error Recovery
May 19th 11 11:54 PM
by Nil[_3_] Go to last post
4 575
I MASTURBATED ON MY DOG, JUST FYI by kkevpan815
I MASTURBATED ON MY DOG, JUST FYI AND I DO NOT USE UBUNTU BECAUSE IT SUCKS ASS. JUST FYI. DID I SAY JUST FYI?
May 19th 11 11:36 PM
by kkevpan815 Go to last post
1 253
ANN: ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO GO UNTIL THERE IS 3 MORE DAYS! by kkevpan815
JUST FYI! I WAS GIVEN A MESSAGE IN MY IN BOX ABOUT 3 MORE DAYS TO GO UNTIL WE HAD 3 MORE DAYS AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT THAT MEANT. JUST FYI. MAYBE THE WORLD MIGHT END IN 3 MORE DAYS BUT I AM NOT SURE. UNTIL 3 MORE DAYS I WILL CONTINUE TO USE WINDOWS 7 AND PLAY WITH MY IPHONE WHICH I REALLY LIKE AND USE IT TO BREATHE HEAVY. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. DID I SAY JUST FYI? IF NOT THEN I...
May 19th 11 11:36 PM
by kkevpan815 Go to last post
0 273
ANN: I HAD AN APPLE AND I WAS SPYING ON APPLE CUSTOMERS, JUST FYI by kkevpan815
THREAD REMAINS CLOSED! JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. DID I SAY JUST FYI? IF I DIDN'T SAY JUST FYI, THEN JUST FYI. JUST FYI.
May 19th 11 11:33 PM
by kkevpan815 Go to last post
0 240
ANN: IF YOU USE UBUNTU, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED by kkevpan815
IF YOU USE UBUNTU, JUST FYI, YOU NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED. JUST FYI. THREAD CLOSED! JUST FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. DID I SAY JUST FYI?
May 19th 11 11:32 PM
by kkevpan815 Go to last post
0 255
Maintaining favicon for web site shortcut by [email protected]
IE is my default browser. However, I am creating many web site shortcuts that will open with Firefox. So far, no problem. Whether I use IE or Firefox, I don't always end up with the associated favicon in my shortcut. Sometimes I get it - and sometimes I get the Firefox icon (or, if I create the shortcut using IE, I get the IE favicon. Is there a way to always get the favicon associated with...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
May 13th 11 05:06 PM
by webster72n Go to last post
25 692
Rethinking the Recycle Bin by Yao Ziyuan
I just have some new thoughts about the handling of file deletion and undeletion in the 2010s. The key points a (1) ALMOST NEVER DELETE DATA PHYSICALLY. Today's new computers usually come with 500GB+ disk space, so deleting files to save space is less and less a necessity. So a new Recycle Bin concept could always preserve deleted files physically until there is really a space shortage or the...
May 4th 11 02:07 AM
by vista bill Go to last post
3 291
Mouse pointer jumps away. by churin[_2_]
This does not necessarily always happen but some times the mouse pointer jumps away to the top left corner area from where I click or even when I do not click anywhere but moving the pointer to certain direction. Is there a remedy to stop this from happening? -- churin
May 2nd 11 01:11 PM
by Jim[_66_] Go to last post
5 375
Osama bin Laden is dead by NBD
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/01/national/main20058777.shtml (CBS News) The founder and spiritual figurehead for al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, is dead. Several officials confirmed the report to CBS News, and say that his body is currently in U.S. hands. CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that bin Laden was killed by
May 2nd 11 03:12 AM
by NBD Go to last post
0 324
Pc freezing when launching some games by pitek
Hello, I have a problem when starting up some games my mouse pointer swirrles for a second and then my pc just freezes. Games this happens with Gta Vice city, Dead Space, Necrovision and some other ones Weird thing is when I downloaded crack for these games they work just fine. I wouldnt care but I cant find cracks for all these games. Could someone please help me
Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
December 19th 10 04:56 PM
by pitek Go to last post
0 684
Vista cant print from IE/chrome and no pop up save windows by forsberg94
Hi all - so I am using vista home premium 64 bit. I am having a strange problem that happens: When I try to print though firefox, the select printer window comes up and works fine. When I try to print though IE 8 or Chrome, a box pops up and says that the operation has failed. This is happening right when I click File - Print, before I even see the print window with different printers, etc. I...
December 18th 10 03:11 AM
by forsberg94 Go to last post
3 664
Thumbs down
Why is IE8 Soooooooo Awful??????? by GodZilla
Hi gang, Can anyone tell me why it is that, every single time I attempt to use Internet Explorer 8, it crashes! It opens very very slowly having double-clicked on the icon, I type in a search and within seconds of doing so I get a "Not Responding". Then I have to reset, restart, go into Safe Mode and restart. Fortunately I have done the sensible thing and adopted Google Chrome as my default...
December 17th 10 07:52 PM
by GodZilla Go to last post
2 729
Start button doesn't work by MicahG
When I click the start button nothing happens. No idea where to begin to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
December 17th 10 12:27 PM
by blogginginc Go to last post
1 710
How to Transfer Photos & Camera Videos from iPhone to Computer? by kathyliu
you can google to get the tool or get it from softwiki he http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/Tansee_iPhone_Transfer_Photo Step 1: Download Tansee iPhone Transfer Photo free trial version here, and then install it. You also need iTunes above 7.3 installed.
August 17th 10 05:57 AM
by hookmee Go to last post
3 416
Weird issues with dual screens by ultranerds
Hi, First of all, you *really* need to do something about that CAPTCHA image on the signup. It took me about 15 attempts to get it right ;) The fonts are all weird - and its near impossible to decipher it with such a small image :p Ok, heres the question =) I've got a dual screen setup on Vista (and "extended" screen). This works fine for me on my account, but when my sister logs on as...
July 11th 10 11:42 AM
by ultranerds Go to last post
0 633
Smile
Remove Internet Explorer??? by GodZilla
Hi gang, Does anyone know of any difficulties/problems when uninstalling/removing Internet Explorer? I have been using Google Chrome for the last few months and have found it much less problematic than using Internet Explorer. Chrome has a much more user friendly interface and does not seem to have as many security issues as Explorer. Nearly every time I attempt to surf using IE8, I get a 'Not...
July 1st 10 11:19 AM
by GodZilla Go to last post
0 625
Good alternative to RDP? by Poutnik
In article , says... Evil H wrote: From what I understand, Vista Home Premium can't host a Remote Desktop Connection. For those of you wanting to connect to a Home Premium / Home Basic computer, what program do you prefer? Looking mainly just to do it on my local network. - Evil H
Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
June 21st 10 04:50 AM
by Poutnik Go to last post
0 723
Good alternative to RDP? by Shenan Stanley
Evil H wrote: From what I understand, Vista Home Premium can't host a Remote Desktop Connection. For those of you wanting to connect to a Home Premium / Home Basic computer, what program do you prefer? Looking mainly just to do it on my local network. TeamViewer. -- Shenan Stanley
June 21st 10 03:15 AM
by Shenan Stanley Go to last post

From The