Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
PCI graphics card for Vista? by Brian Wescombe
Would a PCI graphics card (Nvidia GeForce 5200) allow Aero Glass to work in Vista?
August 29th 06 12:22 AM
by Master Chief Go to last post
5 311
How much will Vista cost? by Jason
Everyone has been asking this question for some time now. Microsoft has finally released the prices on their Canadian Microsoft web site: Microsoft.com Canada has released pricing for Windows Vista. Windows Vista Ultimate is listed at $499 Canadian which translates into $450.36 in USD. Home Premium is listed at $299 or $269.86 USD, Vista Ultimate Upgrade is priced at $299 or $269.86 USD, while...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 29th 06 01:22 AM
by Ian Go to last post