Threads in Forum : General Vista Help and Support Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Windows 7 Beta by Donaldo
-- Don
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 12th 09 09:04 PM
by measekite's psychiatrist[_2_] Go to last post
14 491
I AM FAT MY NAME IS HASSAN ALI PLEASE HELP by measekite
"Zain hassan n GOSHi" wrote in message ... WHAT SHOULD I DO i luve mcdolads ui bot soo much ifi i die world hbunger would die aswelll please help need to lose weight Rub Da Baboon with Da Lamb Chop. That is what I always say.
January 12th 09 08:56 PM
by measekite's psychiatrist[_2_] Go to last post
2 245
Da Names by measekite
The kid Bill Yanaire who forges others names and who has the following nicknames: Da LambChop Da Baboon Da NameShifter Da Forger and a few utters uses both Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail You can look at the headers. Maybe he also uses mamas computer when she
January 12th 09 08:54 PM
by measekite's psychiatrist[_2_] Go to last post
1 221
Windows 7 Is Really Windows 6.1! by [email protected]
Windows 7 Is Really Windows 6.1! See My Blog 4 More Information!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 12th 09 08:52 PM
by measekite's psychiatrist[_2_] Go to last post
15 396
Thread started by troll spanky de monkey by terca novie
Thread started by troll spanky de monkey "Stephen Ward" wrote in message ...
January 12th 09 08:47 PM
by terca novie Go to last post
2 201
Sleepless Puter by pufnstuff[_4_]
Recently puter wouldn't go into Sleep Mode. Tried just about everything suggested via Google searches Following finally worked for me and posting as may help others if have similiar problem. From How To Geek ...... To resolve this problem in Windows Vista, run the powercfg -h on command at an Administrative command prompt to enable the hibernate feature and the
January 12th 09 08:43 PM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
6 231
My CPU ate my Dog by measekite
I was rubbing Da Baboon when my CPU ate my dog.
January 12th 09 08:08 PM
by measekite's psychiatrist[_2_] Go to last post
2 220
Langside Crew post here! by Andrewwwwwwwwww
Yo Yo Yo Lads ;)
January 12th 09 08:07 PM
by measekite's psychiatrist[_2_] Go to last post
4 212
cannot copy all pictures by Carl G
Hi Guys and Gals When I try and copy like 200 photo's (jpg) to a SD memory card (2gig) , I can only 169 of them to the card , then I get this error . Error 0x80070052 The directory or file cannot be created . I am trying to (edit , select all copy , past) from picture folder to memory card in card reader or in digital pic frame . If I leave these pics in the folder and copy the whole folder...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 12th 09 07:31 PM
by Patricias22 Go to last post
14 453
Strange BIOS SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLUE SCREEN ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!! by pinhaof1
my PC specifications: Intel Core 2 Quad E6600 2.44Ghz 2Gb Kingsten Ram Ati radeon 4850 512MB 500Gb hard drive WB MSI P965 Platinum motheboard etc.....
January 12th 09 07:06 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
3 225
Windows Vista Regsvr32 by Xiyangfangzi
How to run regsvr32 to add a .dll file to register under Windows Vista? I run regsvr32 to add a .dll file and system show a error code "Ox80070005".
January 12th 09 06:39 PM
by kleineyetie Go to last post
6 330
Hard Drive Help by amboyangler[_7_]
I am currently down to 17 GB of hard disk space left and just ordered a new hard drive from newegg.... my question is, when I install my new hard drive, does it necessarily have to be the primary partition in order to install programs and games? for example.... lets say my c drive is almost full and I want to install far cry 2 onto the new drive.... will that be possible? -- amboyangler
January 12th 09 05:56 PM
by olfart Go to last post
6 284
Recording Stereo through Microphone Input without audio enhancemen by Lee
I have an HP laptop with vista on it. I also have Cooledit Pro 2.0 as my recording software. In the past, my computers (all on XP, I go this laptop for college) had no problem with me plugging my guitar into the microphone input and recording, but with Vista, the audio enhancement will change the volume of my input while I'm playing. I found one way to counter this was to un-check "audio...
January 12th 09 05:03 PM
by Patrick Keenan Go to last post
2 254
Re-activating Vista problems by Youssif
After upgrading memory to 4GB from 2GB and installing a new video card GeForce 9600GSO, Vista asked me to re-activate due to a hardware change. I re-activated and things were good. I kept on getting the re-activate message, and after a few times of re-activating, it now tells me that my product key is already in use. What happened? Any way to solve this? Don't think I shoud fork out the...
January 12th 09 04:38 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
4 235
Account types changed from Administrator to Standard User by Ted Smith
I bought a Vista computer for my wife last Summer. She (as the owner) had administrator priviledges, so I used her account to set up another one for myself, also as administrator. Recently there have been a number of things we could do anymore so I checked the account types, and both are set to Standard User, even though we are still listed as Administrators (along with our User Names and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 12th 09 04:35 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
32 787
Vista Instant Search has stopped showing files by devistated
When I use the Vista Instant Search from the start menu, it used to show me files and e-mails (labeled as "communications") and programs and other things. But for some reason, it is no longer showing any files. Since there is no Help feature for it, I have no idea how to even begin to look for a place to tweak it. How can I get Vista's Instant Search to start showing files once again?
January 12th 09 03:47 PM
by devistated Go to last post
6 381
My Disply Card Error ? by yehtutoo
after my computer wakes up from his sleep the display settings are different. The screen does not properly fit my display setting. always change to 640x480.Have to change it back myself.My graphics card is Geforce Go 7300. Any suggestion ? Pls help me -- yehtutoo Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
January 12th 09 03:33 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
1 213
Unknown by Joyce Streible
Why do some of these posting have the first one as unknown? You can't read the post if there is one, but you can read the replies
January 12th 09 03:15 PM
by Bill Yanaire Go to last post
1 254
Whos the cat that wont cop out when theres danger all about by Bill Yanaire
SHAFT? "Stephen Ward" wrote in message ...
January 12th 09 03:12 PM
by Bill Yanaire Go to last post
0 187
I really need to see my doctor by measekite
I have had these twitching episodes while I rub Da Baboon with Da Lamb Chop and I think I should see my psychiatrist first. I wish I didn't have these fetishes. I wish I could get a girl but I only get Sheep.
January 12th 09 02:59 PM
by Bill Yanaire Go to last post

From The