Keyboard Diagram by C and A Bredt
I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000. I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do. Do you know where I can find one on the internet? Thanks, CB -- C and A Bredt
April 7th 10 09:31 PM
by C and A Bredt Go to last post
0 252
77 WIIKEY FUSION Informacion by wiikeyfusion
Atendiendo a las peticiones de los usuarios finales y distribuidores, estamos encantados de confirmar que el apoyo WBFS se incluirán en Wiikey Fusion. Pronto podremos comprar Wiikey Fusion.Segun nos informa el distribuidor para españa www.R4spain.com/tienda WBFS es un sistema de archivos desarrollado especialmente para el almacenamiento de copias de seguridad de Wii que comprime los juegos a un...
April 7th 10 07:43 PM
by wiikeyfusion Go to last post
0 255
cd burner by djhomeboy
I can not burn a cd, it is not detecting the cd burner driver.
April 7th 10 01:00 AM
by djhomeboy Go to last post
0 276
Vista freezes when copying files to external hdd by Cammo7447
Hi all, recently I have been trying to back up all my movies pics etc to a Lacie 1tb external hdd. We have had it for a while, it worked fine for a month, then we started experiencing difficulties with it and it remained in the too hard basket until now. Basically, I am running vista home premium premium on a Dell inspiron 6400 with 2gig ram (bought separately to improve performance). When...
April 6th 10 07:47 AM
by kristain Go to last post
5 439
BIOS SETUP UTITLY LOST by arico
Since I upgrading my BIOS (Phoenix technologies) V1.7 to V1.8, I can no longer access the BIOS SETUP UTILITY MENU. NOTE: the notebook is working fine, I can access the F2 boot and F8 advance boot menu. When I press F10 I get the following; Edit windows boot options for: Microsoft Windows Vista Path:\windows\system32\win load.exe Partition:2 Hard Disk: 5c9d3909
April 5th 10 06:05 AM
by arico Go to last post
0 314
Lexmark driver won't install scanner driver by gllund[_2_]
I've been trying to get my all-in-one printer to work. I've downloaded the software many times and also talked to Lexmark Technican. Everything works except the scanner. I go to device manager and it won't install driver. It says error encountered and will not work.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 3rd 10 01:44 AM
by kevinpennington Go to last post
11 647
Vista32, new driver? & USB Mouse/Keyboard not working by Scott J. Stringfellow
Yesterday my Vista32 Ultimate was working fine, this morning it was in Standby mode - not normal behavior, as I have backups & scanning running most of the night. Powered on and found mouse didn't work. After that keyboard failed. Worked on it, found it to be Win problem but not sure what. Reading here I may be victim of USB problem, though I've been running fine since Christmas. Tried...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 1st 10 05:22 PM
by Ken Watkinson Go to last post
28 1,196
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by Cenfus
Dieter, I'm not really an expert -- I just followed the instructions above and it worked for me. I have, though, had to re-install IntelliType several times as the OS 'forgets' key assignments. And that could be a feature of IntelliType OR AutoHotKey. Have you looked at the AHK documentation on their site? http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm You can also see documentation in your own...
March 31st 10 12:44 PM
by Cenfus Go to last post
0 287
How can I find out what the firewall issue is on a Printer? by M Skabialka
I was having problems reinstalling HP software for my All-In-One printer, and HP Tech support had me add ten or fifteen programs to the Firewall as allowed programs, plus about that many ports. I'm still having firewall issues according to the HP networks diagnostic tool, and the HP software does not "see" my printer on the network. I can go to its IP address in Internet Explorer and see...
March 30th 10 03:25 PM
by M Skabialka Go to last post
0 239
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1[_3_]
Dear Cenfus ! 1)I need Your continue to help me with autohotkey (how i can active keys scroll and key window on keyboard) . 2)If i press on key window i see message key disable. Thank to Your helps . Wait answer from You . With best regards !
March 30th 10 06:51 AM
by dieter1[_3_] Go to last post
0 243
Driver for Canon LBP 2900 (Vista 64 bit) by BDittrich
I am looking for any print driver for the lbp2900 canon printer on Vista 64 bit (Vista Ultimate). I know that the question has been raised before, but I could not find an answer.. I would greatly appreciate any help..any ideas of other drivers that might be working many thanks in advance.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 29th 10 04:20 PM
by Yanej[_2_] Go to last post
12 815
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1[_2_]
Dear Cenfus thank You for answer to mee! 1)I meant to the key for scrool windows from keyboard . 2)I install Intellitipe pro version 7 and select "Digital Media Pro" 'but key scrool is not work . 3)I don't understand from where site i can download AutoHotKey ,if You can help me with this. Waits in order to your answer.
March 29th 10 12:54 PM
by Cenfus[_5_] Go to last post
1 331
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by Cenfus[_4_]
Go to he http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ and click on "AutoHotkey Installer" -- Cenfus ------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 29th 10 11:22 AM
by Cenfus[_4_] Go to last post
0 335
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by dieter1
My computer installed Windows 7 32bit operating system software installation 32 of the keyboard dropping Microsoft's site. Did you hear all the keyboard keys work except for key scoffed window. Model of the keyboard is INTELLI MICROSOFT OFFICE KEYBOARD Model RT9450, the software is ITPX86_1033_7.00.260.0 and with lowered I managed to climb all the keys except the key, and rolling. Also along the...
March 29th 10 08:46 AM
by Cenfus[_3_] Go to last post
1 337
Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems by Racquel
My list of problems just keeps growing and growing. I am trying to install the controller onto my Vista system & have encountered several problems. The latest problem is while attempting to install the software, the "installshield" application stops working almost instantly when it appears to be completeing installation ... then there are 2 choices I am given, one is to close the program...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 28th 10 02:33 PM
by Steve2142 Go to last post
115 4,962
No Sound by The Learner
While trying to uninstall Comodo, I had an error and the computer froze. I shut it off and it wouldn't boot - not even in Safe Mode. So I used ERUNT to fix the Registry from a command prompt. Unfortunately, the latest ERUNT file was corrupted - so I had to go back about a week. The computer then booted, but I found many changes in some of my data and settings. Also, I cannot get the sound to...
March 26th 10 04:29 PM
by The Learner Go to last post
8 479
No Sound by The Learner
While trying to uninstall Comodo, I had an error and the computer froze. I shut it off and it wouldn't boot - not even in Safe Mode. So I used ERUNT to fix the Registry from a command prompt. Unfortunately, the latest ERUNT file was corrupted - so I had to go back about a week. The computer then booted, but I found many changes in some of my data and settings. Also, I cannot get the sound to...
March 25th 10 11:40 PM
by The Learner Go to last post
0 256
CD / DVD Drive Missing? by g0dfather
No idea what happened to it but it's no longer showing on my computer. When I try to run a cd or what not, nothing pops up either. No error message, nothing. -- g0dfather
March 25th 10 11:40 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 405
Full Reviews: All Popular iPod Tools Review and Download by sdfdf6534
The following is the full reviews of currently popular smart and useful tools for all iPod models including iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2, iPod Nano 5, iPod Nano 4, iPod Classic and so on. 1: ( http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/download/dvd2ipod_r483120.exe )DVD to iPod Converter – Put any DVD on your iPod and watch it on your...
March 25th 10 01:04 AM
by sdfdf6534 Go to last post
0 328
Display Adapters by lexi90
A few days ago my computer managed to get a virus...well something happened that set my anti-virus blocking everything it needed to run properly. Whatever it was that happened resulted in me having to format my hard-drive and re-instal my opperating system (Windows Vista Premium x64 bit). Everything seems to be fine other than the fact that in Device Adapters it seems to be showing up that my...
March 24th 10 07:18 PM
by Michael Go to last post

From The