  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Wireless notebook optical mouse 3000 by John
I have an Acer laptop with Vista Home Premium. I have Spy Sweeper and Trend Micro Antivirus installed. I have been unable to install Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000. This works fine on my Win XP computer. Is something blocking the installation of the software? -- John N
December 30th 07 05:19 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
3 127
Wireless not being detected anymore by danhiman
Hello, i have a hp tx2000 windows vista 64 tablet laptop. My wireless broadcom 8o2.11i wlan card. It was working fine for a long time. I have have a nvidia geforce go 6150 card. I tryed a driver update on it, worked once, but then no. I back dated the grafic driver, no good. I have updated the wireless driver, new bios driver, and tried systems restore no good. I have uninstalled the card and...
January 10th 10 07:55 PM
by danhiman Go to last post
0 191
Wireless not being detected anymore by danhiman
Hello, i have a hp tx2000 windows vista 64 tablet laptop. My wireless broadcom 8o2.11i wlan card. It was working fine for a long time. I have have a nvidia geforce go 6150 card. I tryed a driver update on it, worked once, but then no. I back dated the grafic driver, no good. I have updated the wireless driver, new bios driver, and tried systems restore no good. I have uninstalled the card and...
January 11th 10 08:56 PM
by danhiman Go to last post
4 368
Wireless Networking Problem by U1
I keep getting this message and have no idea how to fix it: Wireless networking problem You received this message because hardware or software in your computer caused Windows to shut down unexpectedly and restart. This is a serious problem, commonly referred to as a stop error or blue screen. Although the specific cause of this problem is not known, it appears to be related to wireless...
December 1st 08 04:41 PM
by Scott Go to last post
2 275
Wireless network won't go above 54mbps by Robert Scriven
I have a Netgear DG834GT 108mbps router and 2 Vista Ultimate 32bit machines. One with the matching Netgear 108mbps usb stick, the other with a Belkin SuperG F5D7000 PCI card (Version 2). The router is set to "Auto 108" which forces it to channel 6. Signal strength is excellent. Latest drivers are loaded and latest firmware on the router. All Windows updates are installed. On my old XP...
September 10th 07 08:22 AM
by Rob Go to last post
2 118
Wireless Network Connection Fails to Install by Scigaithris
Intel-Networking-Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection failed to install several times, showing Error Details: Code 80070103. This was an automatic update issued by Microsoft. This failure has resulted in a wireless network connection failure too. Running Vista Ultimate (32), 2 gigs memory, with two Centrino Duo chips (1.67 and 1.66 gigs). After trying multiple times to install,...
February 27th 08 10:12 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 174
WIRELESS network adapter FAILURE on Vista ONLY AFTER SLEEP by Vulture
1. My network has ALWAYS failed upon RESUME FROM SLEEP using a WIRELESS connection via a NETGEAR WN121T wireless-N USB 2.0 adapter, but NOT when using a wired Ethernet connection. 2. It also works perfectly from BOOT via the WN121T wireless connection with my NETGEAR DG834N draft 802.11n (and another 802.11g) wireless modem/router on Windows Vista Ultimate, both with and without the SP1...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 25th 08 02:24 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
12 335
Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard, No volume control? by Imageman
- New homebuilt Vista PC, Vista compatible hardware - Microsoft Wireless Natural Multimedia Keyboard - Windows 'Vista' driver software ITP64Eng.exe If I press the keyboard mute button, the sound slider appears on the monitor with red, indicating mute, and the sound goes off as it should. If I press the + or - volume keys, the line turns green, the sound comes back on, but the volume will not...
April 21st 08 12:48 AM
by C.B.[_5_] Go to last post
3 255
Wireless Multimeia Keyboard by Dennis
I have a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard as part of a desktop package. This was working fine until Vista Update installed something and it stopped working. I have tried to roll back and un-install with no joy. I have also tried to Re-install the drivers for this also with no joy as all I get is the following error "Error # 1612". Please help
March 26th 09 02:18 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
1 201
wireless multimedia keyboard issue by Eddie G
I have Vista Home Premium and am using the latest Microsoft Keyboard version for the wireless multimedia keyboard. I have the buttons set up for opening email, documents, etc. but they are not working. All of the keyboard buttons work and the "sleep" button on the upper right work, as well as the volume buttons, but that is it. Please help if you can! Thanks! Eddie G
March 13th 07 10:47 PM
by Eddie G Go to last post
0 127
wireless mouse will not work by nghty0ne
I have a wireless mouse that installs on my computer running windows Vista Ultimate but won't install on my laptop running Vista Home Basic. All I could see why is because of the different Vista for the reason. Any input on how to fix this problem ? Thanks
March 22nd 08 06:15 PM
by nghty0ne Go to last post
3 175
wireless mouse warning by Paul[_21_]
Vista Ultimate: Do you know how to get rid of the annoying "wireless mouse battery level is critically low" popup? This is a ms wireless laser mouse 5000. It just started doing this about 6 weeks ago, before that it was fine. Did an update install new driver software or something? I just want to get rid of the popup, the mouse works okay. Thanks for helping. (If you are at all tempted to post...
March 29th 09 04:41 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
6 211
Wireless mouse stopped working on x64 Ultimate by Nigel s
I just installed the lastest updates to my machine and restarted it only to find the wireless mouse has stopped working. tried the connect buttons, no joy. I replaced the rechageable batteries with new ones (charged) and with alkaline batteries , no joy. I changed the receiver, no joy. I changed the mouse, no joy. plugged in a ps2 mouse and it works fine. Device manager say its working...
January 2nd 08 03:16 PM
by Nigel s Go to last post
1 168
Wireless Mouse Scrolling by Thrifty1
I have an HP m8425f new with Vista SP1 and have just purchased a Microsoft wireless laser mouse 8000 which works fine with one exception. When I use Quicken I can only get the mouse to scroll in one direction vertically. When I turn the scroll wheel in either direction the Quicken screen will only scroll backwards and I cannot get it to scroll forwards. Any suggestions please?
June 3rd 08 07:44 PM
by Thrifty1 Go to last post
0 145
Wireless mouse not working by Vegon
I've bought a generic wireless optical mouse with USB connector. I'm unning windows vista home edition on a Packad Bell laptop with 3 USB connetors. When it is plugged in, under Mice and other pointing deices in Device Manager it has HID-compliant mouse, and when I move the mouse its light comes on BUT nothing happes on my desktop, the cursor doesn't move nor do the buttons click on...
June 25th 07 02:43 PM
by Vegon Go to last post
0 142
Wireless Mouse not functioning by Mike92
I had a wireless mouse that came with my PC and then suddenly after a while it just stopped working and all it does when I put batteries in it, is flash it's little red light. I press the 'connect' button on the bottom of it but to no avail. I don't even think it's installed correctly or something like that. It's been a while since it stopped working. I'm not sure if I have the hand manuels for...
April 13th 09 01:36 PM
by Bogey Man Go to last post
7 237
Wireless Mouse Menu Problems by Raven3932
Hi, I have a relatively new wireless mouse but all of a sudden when I right click, no menu box appears, could anybody tell me if this a fault with my mouse or have I inadvertently removed / changed settings somehow. The wheel is working and the left hand button is working. I have also plugged in a wired mouse and this works perfectly. Would really appreciate any help as I'm baffled, thanks.
March 5th 08 07:25 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 144
WIRELESS MOUSE KEYBOARD 6000V2 by Jayson McLean
Hi everybody...I'm new here. OK I have downloaded the optional update that is supposed to fix the Vista wireless mouse and screensaver problem, but after restart it it appeared AGAIN in the windows update. It always says successfully installed, but it ALWAYS will reappear to download again. What am I doing wrong??
September 20th 07 04:37 AM
by Jayson McLean Go to last post
0 97
Wireless mouse interference by Chosebine
How do you get Windows Vista to activate the screen saver, sleep and hibernation while the wireless mouse is running? If I unplug the USB connection the screen saver sleep and hibernation work normally. I have a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000.
June 26th 07 07:01 PM
by chas Go to last post
3 159
Wireless mouse and Laptop joystick by MikeG
Hi, I have a new x60t with vista and installed the support for the Microsoft Notebook Laser Mouse 6000. The mouse works but, now the middle button on the laptop nav keys behaves the same way as the wireless mouse. If I recall correctly, my old laptop's nav keys and the mouse settings could be set independently. Was I dreaming or am I just not finding the right thing to do? Thanks
April 17th 07 12:56 AM
by MikeG Go to last post

From The