Sitecom wl-141 driver? by Radexx
I have a sitecom wl-141 wireles network adapter, but i can't get it to work. After installing the driver I got a error message that says something like: A problem encountered with installing, can't load the driver. I know sitecom doesn't support Vista, but how can i get my wireless adapter to work with vista?
September 10th 06 01:15 PM
by Radexx Go to last post
0 621
Western Digital External Drive by like2hike
I have attached a WD external drive via a FireWire connection. Device Manager says FireWire port is good. The drivers seem to install correctly. But the drive does not appear in MyComputer. Vista does not recognize any USB ports for me to connect the WD external drive that way. Any thoughts?
September 10th 06 02:19 PM
by MICHAEL Go to last post
2 412
resource conficts by orgler
I own a computer with the folowing components and i've big problems with windows Vista RC1 and beta2: ASrock 775XFire-eSATA2 with Intel 945PL chipset Gigabyte GV-NX66L128DP PCI Express vga with GeForce 6600LE Chip/128MB Intel Pentium D 930 1024MB RAM The computer reports a resource conflict between PCI Express root port and the vga card. So I can only use the vga in safe mode. I've tried both...
September 10th 06 02:42 PM
by orgler Go to last post
0 399
resource conflict = no aero by orgler
I own a computer with the folowing components and i've big problems with windows Vista RC1 and beta2: ASrock 775XFire-eSATA2 with Intel 945PL chipset Gigabyte GV-NX66L128DP PCI Express vga with GeForce 6600LE Chip/128MB Intel Pentium D 930 1024MB RAM The computer reports a resource conflict between PCI Express root port and the vga card. So I can only use the vga in safe mode. I've tried both...
September 10th 06 02:44 PM
by orgler Go to last post
0 429
resource conflict (code 12) = no aero by johannes
HI, I own a computer with the folowing components and i've big problems with windows Vista RC1 and beta2: ASrock 775XFire-eSATA2 with Intel 945PL chipset Gigabyte GV-NX66L128DP PCI Express vga with GeForce 6600LE Chip/128MB Intel Pentium D 930 1024MB RAM The computer reports a resource conflict between PCI Express root port and
September 10th 06 02:45 PM
by johannes Go to last post
0 441
HP DC7600CMT - Nvidia ASUS N6600GT problem by Skippy
There seems to be an incompatibility when trying to use an HP DC7600CMT with any nVidia PCI express card. The one I am attempting to use is the ASUS N6600GT. The HP DC7600CMT has an onboard intel graphics chip that DOES work fine. However, when trying to use the nVidia card I receive this error in device manager: This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) It...
September 10th 06 03:17 PM
by johannes Go to last post
1 459
Asus P5WD2-e Premium SATA driver for RC-1 by RichNRockvilleMD
I have been unable to find the drivers for my SATA drive on my Asus mother board. I have a single 160Gig SATA drive and the controller disk from Asus will not allow me to install the driver. I searched the Asus site and no joy. Anyone with any ideas? It seemed that the Beta versions seem to work fine and I did an upgrade but still no luck. Everything seems to be working as I get a 5.4 on my...
September 10th 06 03:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 435
PnP-X hardware by cyanna
Anybody knows about any WSD-based printers or storage devices? Or otherwise PnP-X enabled.......
September 10th 06 05:34 PM
by cyanna Go to last post
0 414
NVRAID 1 and RC1 by Toph
I'm attempting to install Vista RC1 cleanly to my computer. I have 3 SATA drives in my NForce4-based PC. 1 SATA Drive is standalone, while the other 2 are in a RAID 1 array using the onboard NVRAID controller. I am unable to see ANY drives, even after loading either the XP, Beta 2 or RC1 Nvidia drivers for the RAID controller in question. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks!
September 10th 06 05:44 PM
by cyanna Go to last post
5 483
Hard drive works on USB but not firewire by Pgo
I have a USB/Firewire hard drive (with 3 buttons, I never use for starting backups) The devise works fine when I connect it by USB, but I get a drvier error when I connect it via Firewire. I would exspect it is the buttons that are causing the MS driver not to work. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
September 10th 06 06:20 PM
by Pgo Go to last post
0 412
Scanner doesnt work in Rc1 but worked in Beta2... by Jason
I have an HP scanjet 4600 that I cant seem to get to work. The computer detects it but HPs scanner software wont even load in RC1 (it worked fine in Beta2) and the built in windows fax/scan software also acts up. It can do a preview scan but if I try to actually scan it gives an error: "Error applying settings to driver" I cant get it to scan at all now, yet it worked perfectly in...
September 10th 06 06:57 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 529
Scanner worked in Beta2 but not in Rc1 by Jason
My HP scanjet 4600 doesnt work in RC1 but worked perfectly in Beta2. The HP software wont even attempt to load and the Windows fax and scan gives an error. It can do a preview scan so I know the system can control the scanner. But if I try to "scan" it gives error: "Error applying settings to driver" Any ideas?
September 10th 06 06:59 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 620
Vista doesn't find all my ram on a Dell 700m by Jonathan
Just installed Vista RC1 on my Dell 700m laptop. Everything went smoothly and performance seems ok but for some reason Vista only reports my computer as having 512MB of Ram when I know there is a 1GIG stick in it. Anyone else having problems like this?
September 10th 06 08:07 PM
by Jonathan Go to last post
0 516
Atheros Wireless network Adapter Trend micro common firewall miniport) by Robert
Help (D-Link wireless). l can't run my Zone Alarm Security Suite on Vista RC1 5600,however i decided too instal Trend Micro pc-cillin internet security suite 14 (beta)2007 Release). ERROR: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31) trend micro firewall miniport PS: device manger has 2 wireless adapters showing. Atheros...
September 10th 06 08:59 PM
by Robert Go to last post
0 486
Vista 32bit and Creative X-Fi by Sven
I got the betadriver from Creative, and it worked in Beta 2, but not in RC1. I install them, and after the warning about the driver, I choose INSTALL DRIVER. After it is finished, it wants to reboot my PC, but when it is rebooted, there is still no driver installed for the X-Fi. Other with same problem? Regards Sven
September 10th 06 09:20 PM
by Robert Go to last post
1 525
Canoscan 3000f by buddy
it does not work in vista any suggestions?
September 10th 06 11:25 PM
by buddy Go to last post
0 503
canosacn 3000f scanner by buddy
it is not recognised does any have a workaround or updated driver?
September 10th 06 11:26 PM
by buddy Go to last post
0 476
Radeon 9250 by Tete Mensa-Annan
I have an ATI Radeon 9250 in my Dell Dimension 4600C and it causes a blue screen crash every time I shutdown or use switch user. The performance information and tools app tells me that the 3D business and gaming graphics performance is 1.0 which seems oddly low for that graphics card. dxdiag tells me that DirectDraw, Direct3D, and AGP Texture Acceleration is enabled I'm running Battle for...
September 11th 06 01:25 AM
by Michael Go to last post
4 527
Nvidia 7900 GT driver issue (96.33) by eaglewolf
I've just installed the 96.33 drivers (96.33_forceware_winvista_x86_international) on Vista RC1 (32 bit, build 5600) and have run into a problem. I have (identical) dual monitors set up, and on the primary, I've found that with the new drivers the screen starts flashing pixels (similar to interference on digital TV). This interference also becomes more prominent when the mouse is hovering...
September 11th 06 01:30 AM
by deadlast Go to last post
2 598
Printers that WILL work in Vista? by chessman
How'd you get it to work? Anything special? "Urstad" wrote: Got my Hp laserjet 1020 to work in vista32 with xp32 drivers. its b&w and very cheap. ~urstad
September 11th 06 03:41 AM
by Ray Go to last post

From The