  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers -- ver. 1.90 -- 31 March 2007 by Cal Bear '66[_2_]
New Realtek HD Audio Drivers -- ver. 1.90 -- 31 March 2007: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs 1. Support ALC663/ALC272. 2. Support ForteMedia microphone effect APO feature. 3. Customizations.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 8th 08 02:34 AM
by 180pilot Go to last post
14 707
Another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL situation by dasgregorian
So, I've been getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple weeks. Lately it's down to a couple times per hour. Quite horrible. error Description: Windows detected a new device attached to your computer, but could not find the driver software it needs to make the device usable. Each device manufacturer typically includes driver software of a CD that comes with the device, or as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 19th 10 09:51 PM
by Rick Kennedy Go to last post
10 707
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA drive failure by aoikani
Hello, My name is Mike and I have a Compaq Presario F560US notebook PC w/Vista Home Basic and my dvd drive does not work. The device is recognized in Device Manager as TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-L632H ATA I have used devcon stack gencdrom to examine filters and no high or low filter is residing. I edited the registry according to Microsoft Support and Help to remove the high and low filter. So that...
December 5th 09 11:59 AM
by abhaypd Go to last post
3 707
ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle by Akhilesh Agarwal
Hi, I have a ISSCBTA Bluetooth USB Dongle plugged into my computer running Windows Vista Ultimate Edition x64 RTM. It does not have the drivers for this USB Dongle. Can anyone suggest how to make this work, or where to get the drivers from? Akhilesh Agarwal
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 20th 09 10:52 PM
by zaneyuan Go to last post
12 706
A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. by Rookie27
Hi all! First of all I really hope I can get some help here because all the googling what I have done and threads read concerning about my problem are all from here but I haven't find anything to help my case. So I have had a problems since I bought my computer what comes with Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits and now almost whatever I play my screen freezes during gaming for let say 1 min and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 3rd 07 07:51 AM
by Rookie27[_5_] Go to last post
20 706
Install UPS (uninterruptable power supply) in Vista by AlecR
Hi All, I am trying to install my UPS in Vista Ultimate. It connects to the com port to monitor the power and configure shut down options. .. In XP I could configure it in Control Panel/Power options. I've searched Vista and can't find where to configure it. Any suggestions welcome.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 11th 09 06:46 PM
by jonathan Go to last post
17 705
USB Mass Storage Device Driver by GrayPM
Until recently my version of Vista (Home Premium edition 64 bit) recognised a Samsung Flash Drive, now for some reason it doesn't. At same time other USB Memory Devices (Kingston U3 DataTraveler 2Gb) stoarge devices. With all these devices when I install the unit Vista recognises them, installs a driver and then tells me that a file is missing and thathat the installation is stopped - and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 12th 08 09:53 AM
by Glyn Go to last post
30 703
bootable memory stick? by propman[_3_]
Howdy all.....:-) Looking for any information on prefered method for installing XP and/or Vista *to* a USB (8 gig) memory stick. The stick is to be used for troubleshooting purposes (ie booting up and scanning inoperative systems). Any pointers, url's etc would be most appreciated....thanks!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 20th 09 04:12 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
13 702
RAM by ltshaft
Hi, I just bought a new PC running on follow config. 2GB DDR2 RAM Intel Core 2 QUAD 2.33Mhz process 640HDD Vista Home Premium-64bit OS I feel that it's kind of slow, and I like to know if I should upgrade the RAM to 4GB. Further, I still have Windows XP Home CD and I am contemplating if I should
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 3rd 09 10:00 PM
by merkat106 Go to last post
12 701
HP w1907 LCD Monitor Driver Download by Jim Tsak
Is anyone have problems loading the driver for the hp lcd W1907 display monitor? Checked widows for any updates. There is an update available. However, I download and tried to install, the install fails. Error code 80070005. Can anyone help? Thanks Jim Tsak
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 13th 09 09:11 AM
by GSBZ2112 Go to last post
15 698
Redetect ALL hardware? by Hammy
I replaced my motherboard a few months back. Since then a number of drivers have been working intermittently (network works about every other restart, sometimes stops working on wake from standby) and the device manager prevents me from getting rid of certain pieces of hardware, even when not in use or even on the computer. What I would like to do is to have windows clear the hardware...
April 28th 08 08:22 AM
by Gary Mount Go to last post
5 694
If i got OEM Vista am i Screwed by Brandon W
I want to update some of the hardware in my computer and my friend said that if you get OEM Vista you are not alound to update your hardware unless you buy another copy of vista... and that sounds insane is this true?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 21st 08 09:08 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
31 692
Installing / Registering Canon Multipass F80 Vista Driver by Roger
I have saved the driver update for vista "F80_Vista32.exe" to my desktop. After accepting the licencing agreement, the installation runs. Before it finishes the following error pops up: "An error occurred while files were being copied". How do I get past this to finish the installation? Canon tells me it is a system issue not a driver issue. -- Roger
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 3rd 10 08:09 PM
by steve parr Go to last post
17 690
Avast - has anyone else experienced this? by Richard Urban
FOOD FOR THOUGHT I was talking to Western Digital today and they gave me an RMA to return a "defective" 1 gig hard drive that sounded like a garbage truck for the past 4-5 days. I could hear the drive in the next room while watching television. I'm glad to say I don't have to return the drive. Today I downloaded the beta of Microsoft Security Essentials for testing purposes. I uninstalled...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 24th 09 01:57 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
21 690
4Gb RAM, 32bit Vista by LL
After installing SP1 on Vista, the system properties report that I have 4Gb RAM installed, which is true. However it seems that from the Task Manager, it only can handle up to 3 Gb RAM. So is the other 1Gb wasted? Or is it actually in use for other invisible purposes?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 26th 08 04:21 PM
by IkidUnot Go to last post
21 689
2 Os's by rewindurmind
Hey. I have 4 HDD's 2 SATA and 2 IDE. 1: Primary which is running Vista Ultimate x64 - 500gb 2: Holds important work info 3: Blank (IDE) 4: Back up (IDE) I'm thinking about installing Win XP SP 2 on the 3rd drive. I know how to install an OS, but what would I have to boot that drive as primary? Mess around with the jumpers everytime? Or would there be an option to
October 27th 08 07:46 PM
by barman58 Go to last post
3 689
Promise FastTrak 376 ? by tonya
I have trouble with this controller on my MoBo as well (an aging MSI Neo). By chance, I stumbled over a Maxtor SATA/150 card that is an IDE PCI card with 2 x Sata and an IDE socket as well. Installed it with XP drivers from Maxtor's site, and lo & behold it works. I'm running Vista B2 build 5384. Hope this helps! Tonya From Norway. "Jim Willsher" wrote: Hi,
August 29th 06 10:15 AM
by tonya Go to last post
0 688
Missing printers causing long boot times? by Hollis Paul
A Vista Business 64-bit was booting fine until an Epson printer decided that the ink was low, put a two page document into the queue, and never operated properly since. We first deleted the printer object, connected to another printer on another workstation, and were able to print. But that failed on the second attempt to print, so we waited for the refurb Lexmark to arrive. The Lexmark...
May 31st 10 12:45 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 687
HP Scanjet 5P by Carlos Sánchez
Hello, Despues to obtain that "Vista Windows x86 and x64" recognized my SCSI this sees that 5p has a connected device concretely is a "HP Scanjet" and identifies it like "HP C5110A SCSI Processor Device", gustaria know to me if somebody has been able to make work and mount drivers for this device of which, at the moment I do not want to undo.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 9th 07 09:29 AM
by Charlotte Go to last post
27 685