  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller [driver] for Vista by carlo67
Hi I got the vista on my PC, I need Silicon Image sill 0680 ultra-133 medley ata raid controller for Vista please carlo -- carlo67 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ carlo67's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=22848
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 15th 10 10:45 AM
by larrymoencurly Go to last post
15 459
HP LaserJet 3150 Printer Drivers by Chat
Try a different family of drivers - I got a 7760 photosmart printer to work on 7800 series drivers - HP is not very good with updating drivers etc. - same deal when XP came out - JMO "Travis" wrote in message ... Where the Devil are they?
August 31st 06 01:32 AM
by Chat Go to last post
0 459
Intellipoint and Intellitype on RC1? by Edric
Hi I have installed my CPP RC1 and still don't have my MS Laser Mouse and MS Media Pro keyboard recognized as such, no buttons/functions operational. Any news about it? Thanks Edric
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 20th 06 07:58 PM
by Donald L McDaniel Go to last post
11 459
External Drive problems by makion91
Hi guys, The problems I've been having is with my Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit, Toshiba Laptop (A300). For some reason, It's unable to either normally format any external memory devices into a FAT or FAT32 format, or unable to read it at all. I keep trying to open the device but it keeps saying that i need to format it, but because of problem 1, it can't be formated (it almost completes but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 1st 10 03:23 AM
by +Bob+ Go to last post
12 455
Installed Usable Memory by Paul Calcagno
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium (SP2), with 2 GB of RAM, Firefox, CA Security Suite, MBAB, SuperAntiSpyware Professional, Cleaner and Spybot search and destroy on an Acer Aspire T180 desktop. All WU's are current and the machine is working just great. About 6 months ago I noticed a reduction in the amount of usable installed memory. I have 2048 MB of installed RAM in 3 slots (512 MB, 512...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 4th 10 04:19 PM
by Paul Calcagno Go to last post
32 455
Missing printers causing long boot times? by Hollis Paul
A Vista Business 64-bit was booting fine until an Epson printer decided that the ink was low, put a two page document into the queue, and never operated properly since. We first deleted the printer object, connected to another printer on another workstation, and were able to print. But that failed on the second attempt to print, so we waited for the refurb Lexmark to arrive. The Lexmark...
May 31st 10 12:45 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
2 453
Change floppy drive assignment from B: to A: by M Skabialka
I built myself a computer a couple of years ago and have Vista Ultimate on it. Recently I went to create a floppy disk for maintenance on another computer and found that the floppy drive (which I haven't used before) is labeled as the B drive. How do I change that back to A? Right now I am using subst a: "b:" which works for now but would rather set it permanently.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 15th 09 02:45 PM
by M Skabialka Go to last post
13 453
Save hardware drivers by Chris K
Just re-installed Vista and it needed couple drivers - 1 for my Radeon 1650 SE video card and one for my M/Soft digital media 3000 keyboard I'm bit concerned about these drivers becoming obsolete (particularly the former) so I was wondering whether it's possible to save the drivers now for future install - the driver details document all the driver files & locations but not sure how to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 9th 10 01:05 PM
by GSalisbury Go to last post
13 451
FDTI Serial chip/driver causes BSOD by baddawgg
I have five devices that use FDTI serial chips. when I try to connect more than one or two of them (it varies--not consistant) I get a BSOD and have to use system restore to get running again. I got the signed driver from fdtichips.com for XP.
August 29th 06 07:27 PM
by Marco Kühnel Go to last post
1 450
computer makes loud noise and lags. by nooger
Sorry if this is the wrong section but, sometimes when im just on the computer my computer will make a noise. I really dont know how to describe the noise but its like when the fan in your room is turned to like extra fast. Whenever the noise comes my computer just starts to lag. Anyone know whats causing this?? Thanks
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 6th 09 09:31 PM
by ashvin Go to last post
22 450
Closing laptop lid during Shutdown sends it to Sleep by NickH
If I press the power button on my laptop to start shutdown, and then close the lid, Vista will ignore the fact that it's shutting down and go to Sleep. Then when I open the lid later, it wakes up and finishes shutting down! Has anybody else noticed this? It would be much better if it just carried on shutting down. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft...
November 19th 10 05:15 AM
by Richard Berman Go to last post
5 449
Can't see Hard Drive. by Marian Henna
For some reason, I cannot see a 1TB hard disk in Vista Explorer. There are no relevant messages in the event logs etc. I can save data to it (via apps, word, excel, downloads etc). I just cannot see it in windows when I go to my computer. Also, can't seem to find anything pertinent on the web, lost about a vista drive not being seen by windows 7 (vice versa), but not what I am looking for.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 9th 10 03:18 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
14 449
Plextor DVDR PX-708A + CD-R PX-W5224A by driver100
can't install the devices... Code39 ?! vista found the devices but i cant use it... driver...?
September 5th 06 02:07 PM
by Sihaz Go to last post
1 449
No USB by like2hike
After installation of Beta 2 I did not have any USB ports. I upgraded to RC1 and hoped that would solve the problem. I still do not have any USB ports. I look in the Device Manger and do not see any. How can I get Vista RC1 to recognize my USB ports? Is there a driver I need to install? Thanks for your help.
September 8th 06 11:40 AM
by like2hike Go to last post
0 447
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family Aero Compatible by Pranav
Is Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family compatible with Aero
September 10th 06 05:43 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 446
Does anyone know if The Nvidia 6600 series choips work now? by
Hi I Have a nvidia 6600 256mb card I was wondering if anyone was able to get it to boot in Vista RC-1 with aero glass interface in normal windows mode with the lastest nvidia 93 series drivers ?
September 9th 06 06:38 AM
by Len Mattix Go to last post
4 445
Vista RC1(5600) Realtek ACL660 HD Audio on notebook Asus A3F by Marcos Ramos
Recently had installed a XP version of the drivers, got sound then rebooted and had nothing. The default detected sound device is SPDIF output device. Then I found realtek had Vista Beta drivers, so installed over the previous, sound was working... As I didnt like the installation, one over the other, and 2 realtek icons on systray. I removed both, and I couldn't get it working again ! Keeps...
September 4th 06 07:37 PM
by Marcos Ramos Go to last post
0 445
Poor Battery Life by VA
I did a fresh install of Vista Ultimate (RTM from MSDN) on my 1 year-old Asus Z70VA notebook. Overall, the process went pretty well and I'm generally pleased with the new OS. However, the one big issue I am having is with battery life which has essentially been halved by Vista compared to what I was used to with XP. I used to get upwards of 3 - 4 hours with XP but with Vista it’s no...
December 19th 06 06:47 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
9 444
New hard drive installation, complete nightmare by J1mmy
I initally bought a Hitachi 1TB drive to connect in SATA, that was getting picked up by my BIOS, but not Vista. Vista only saw it an an unknown device in task manager. I tried everything to get it picked up as a drive...nothing. Someone told me that it might be faulty, so I got another one sent out. Now i have 2 of these drives, a total of 2TB connected onto my PC which is running Vista Ultimate...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 25th 08 12:49 PM
by Dominic Payer[_2_] Go to last post
23 443
widescreen by PaulM
I just bought a 19in widescreen monitor and can not get the 1440x900 with Vista.. Yes I installed the monitor driver. Radeon x600 card (256m) -- -------- Paul -------- www.paulsxp.com www.paulsxp.com/forums
August 30th 06 11:56 PM
by PaulM Go to last post

From The