  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Intellipoint Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 4000 by PAul Maskens
I just bought a PC with Vista Basic preinstalled. I downloaded the latest Intellipoint drivers from Microsoft for this mouse. But the left hand side zoom button doesn't work. There is no option to configure it in control panel. Under hardware I only have a "HID - compliant mouse" not the model I have. Is this just a product that's not supported yet?
June 8th 07 12:06 AM
by goldenowl Go to last post
5 119
slow screen drag in vista x64 by budneybluestone
hi, i have had a strange problem that perhaps people could shed some light on, basically when i drag open windows across the desktop sometimes the window outlines start to lag and stall, (for a reference this looks like what happens when u drag windows over a slow vnc network connection) ie they stall and lag when being dragged.
July 27th 07 07:45 PM
by budneybluestone Go to last post
4 119
Thermaltake Noise Dampening Kit A2384 by GT
My harddrive is making high pitch sound could a damage IDE cable cause this to happen. I unplugged the harddrive select F1 for bios option and the high pitch sound is gone. I'm thinking of getting a Thermaltake Noise Dampening Kit A2384 for my case to reduce the noise will this work for the high pitch sound from harddrive or vibration from the case or will the high pitch noise exit out from...
August 3rd 07 01:49 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 119
DVD's won't play. by mtstamas
Hi, I'm having problems playing DVD with WMP and Windows Media Center. With WMP I get a "WPM cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with Digital Copy Protection between you DVD Drive, decoder, and video card. Try installing an updated driver for your video car." message. I can see the contents of the DVD but won't play the DVD. These are not homemade DVD's.
August 11th 07 06:08 PM
by Crazy Noddy Go to last post
1 119
stripped SATA drive not avalable after Vista-32 install by jwolf138
Hello everyone, I recently upgraded from Windows XP Media Center to Windows Vista Ultimate -32bit with a clean install. I have three internal hard drives. One is for the OS and software, the other two are Maxtor 500GB SATA drives in a RAID 0 (stripped) array. The two drives were working fine prior to the upgrade. Post upgrade, however, Vista recognizes that the drives are there, but I...
August 12th 07 07:48 PM
by John Go to last post
1 119
running cds by Ray
every month recive a CD on my photoshop magazine, with tutorials for doing digital photos, on xp pro i have never had a problem runnig them, but on Vista, once i try to run the tutorial, i get sound but no picture, please help me
August 20th 07 09:03 PM
by Yukon Jack Go to last post
4 119
Epson Stylus DX6050 driver installation by Deepcarowl
I am trying to install a driver for the Epson Stylus DX 6050. I have downloaded from Epson web site (3178eu.exe). As far as I can tell, I do not have any applications running at the time of setup, but the setup stops with a box saying "close all applications, and setup again " Can anyone advise as to how I can find these unknown applications that are obviously running in the background ?
August 22nd 07 01:22 PM
by Deepcarowl Go to last post
0 119
Generic camera card reader by lazarus[_5_]
Mainboard Asus P5L VM, intel E6420 core 2 duo, Vista premium 64 bit 2 gig ram, 250 gb sata drive geforce 8600 gt vid card. My card reader has apparently stopped working tho I must admit I have not used it in about a month and as tower is at ground level I never noticed that power light on cardreader was not on. I don't know the name of the card reader which was built in when I bought the system...
August 30th 07 10:54 AM
by lazarus[_6_] Go to last post
2 119
anyone know how to disable the windows? bluetooth program by jonathan perreault
i'm using the program that came with the bluetooth for one thing, it works better and looks better, more reliable, but windows decided to use it's own program and now both are fighting for the device (i wish girls would fight for me the way they do.lol) it's not vista fault, xp also did the same thing it's microsoft fault. can anyone help
September 7th 07 02:41 AM
by jonathan perreault Go to last post
2 119
Copying to SAN disks by snufulufgs
hi - i just bought a 2G SAN DISK and am trying to copy pictures to it from "MY PICTURES DIRECTORY". I am simply clicking on groups of pictures and then selecting copy and then pasting it to the "Secure Digital storage device" drive E. After about 113 megabytes of pictures, I am suddenly getting the following message popping up in a dialog box when I try to copy just one picture or any...
July 28th 07 12:36 AM
by snufulufgs Go to last post
2 119
Content of drive not updated when switching CD or DVD-disc by GusTheMagic
Hi there, Upgraded from XP to Vista and got problem with the DVD-drive and DVD-RW-drive. When switching the disc (CD or DVD) in the drive the content will not update even if I klick the refresh button in the meny bar. The content of the first disc are still there and if you try to open a file Vista will say that it cant find the file. Ive only been able to clear the content by restarting...
July 8th 07 05:14 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
2 119
No sound by No sound
My sound card is ok.it is told by the pc but it seems that my driver are missing. all sounds option are not working(there is no volume,there is no mixer of volume). can someone know what to do? thanks
May 6th 07 07:00 PM
by No sound Go to last post
0 119
Functionality vrs Whiz-Bang Graphics by OzzieOsborne
I only have a 32Mb graphics card, everything else is up-to-spec for Vista. I don't need the real whiz-bang graphics, I am satisfied with the XP look & feel. I just want the feature/functionality. Will Home Premum, Business or Ultimate give me the functionality even if I don't have the Aero/3D/Flop (or whatever it's called)?
May 16th 07 12:18 PM
by Daniel \Szajd\ Said Go to last post
1 119
Problem with Panasonic NV-GS300 video camera by Heikki
I connect the camera via USB and computer doesn't seem to find the camera. Vista installs some driver of it's own and doesn't let me install Panasonic driver. As a result, i can't capture any video from camera with Adobe Premiere program. Is there a place, where I could find a driver that works or solve the compatibility problem somehow?
May 20th 07 08:40 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
1 119
Printing with Vista/IE 7 to HP photosmart 7350 by Tony H
I have downloaded the generic driver from HP and can print everything except items from web pages. I have to copy into Word and print from there (which works fine but is a pain). I can also copy to PDF files and print OK from there.
May 29th 07 05:58 PM
by Tony H Go to last post
2 119
MS BT Wireless notebook presenter mouse 8000 by Scott
Can someone advise me if the accompanying USB BT receiver provides audio headset profile so I can connect stereo audio headset in addition to mouse. Thanks, Scott
June 2nd 07 04:18 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 119
PDA media device problem by Jason Henley
Hiya, I have an iPaq 2490 running wm5. The problem that I have is that it is not showing in WMP11 as a portable device or even when I try to sync with MCE (on Vista Ultimate). The device sync's fine for contacts, calendar etc but not media. It is shown in Portable Devies under device manage but not in the device manager in WMP 11.
July 1st 07 02:44 PM
by Jason Henley Go to last post
0 119
driver by poldino
ho home premium sul pc aspire t671 e non mi carica i driver delle chiavette usb di qualsiasi marca così come il mouse senza fili nortek.cosa posso fare?
July 5th 07 11:08 PM
by poldino Go to last post
0 119
D Drive full during easy transfer by Roxanne
I started the process of using the Belkin Easy Transfer device and it was aborted because my new Vista D Drive filled up immediately. How can I restore the D drive to the old level?
July 6th 07 04:46 PM
by Roxanne Go to last post
0 119
NVIDIA GeForce 6150 by KiraNirvanna
Kay, Here's my problem. I bought a new laptop from BestBuy a few months ago. After a month or two we were having lag issues hardcore with the computer starting up, shutting down, and a few other things. Concerned about Viruses, my husband decided to reinstall a clean copy of the OS. Well, he didn't reinstall the Upgrade that came with the Laptop for Vista, and, wanting to get back some of...
September 12th 07 04:49 AM
by Spirit Go to last post

From The