  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
compatibility issue between Windows Vista and YAMAHA DS-XG PCI Aud by Dave
I'm running Vista64 and I'm having compatibility issue with YAMAHA DS-XG PCI Audio CODEC (WDM)... anybody had any luck with getting this working. I don't have any sound.
February 7th 07 11:43 AM
by Dave Go to last post
0 153
Compatibility issue of Office 2007 with prior version of Office by GK
1) I am using Office 2007. When I save my work (save as Office 97-2003 Word document) some of the graphs got cut off. 2) Also same problem happens to my collegues when they open the document that I sent to them (saved on Office 2007 Word). Their computers are still using prior version of Office. Any suggestions??
July 3rd 07 11:46 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
1 140
compatibility wireless network...hardware to buy home premium Vist by Maxamillion
Hello I just bought a computer system with vista home premium as the platform. I have always used a airplus g wireless pci adapter d-link to connect to my comcast wireless network. I looked on your web site and it says windows partners with d-link. So I called d-link thinking I am doing something wrong. THEY TOLD ME THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY COMPATIBLE HARDWARE FOR VISTA YET. I am in desperate...
February 1st 07 09:13 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 137
compatibilty for flash drive by keengirl
Are there any compatibility issues with flash drives and the new OS Vista? I want a 2 gig USB2 jump drive for a new computer. Any recommendations?
December 3rd 07 07:48 PM
by keengirl Go to last post
2 128
Compatible 5 button mouse by wolfgrrl
Has anyone found a compatible 5 buttom mouse that works on Vista? I have three and none of them work - I can't program the additional buttons. I miss my mouse! Please advise if you have found one that works. Thank you!
September 19th 06 01:55 AM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
2 147
Compatible 5 button mouse by wolfgrrl
Has anyone found a compatible 5 buttom mouse that works on Vista? I have three and none of them work - I can't program the additional buttons. I miss my mouse! Please advise if you have found one that works. Thank you!
May 27th 09 06:59 PM
by DarthMarshmallo Go to last post
1 315
Compatible DVD burners by Puppy Breath
Does anyone have suggestions about 100% compatile all-in-one type DVD burners? (Burns all CD and DVD types). The hardware compatibility list isn't much help on this. And looking up drivers for one product at a time is daunting.
April 9th 07 02:42 PM
by Lee Beck Go to last post
9 127
Compatible firewire card not working by acoleman1961
I've just bought a logilink firewire 2 port card bus for my Acer Aspire 9420 laptop to download recordings from my videocam. The packaging states that it works with Vista. When I insert the card I lose my wireless internet connection (the router simply disappears from the wireless menu) and have to take the card out and reboot the laptop to get it back . Internet connection aside, Movie...
April 17th 08 02:32 PM
by MLund Go to last post
1 173
Compatible Graphics Card by Tola
Windows Then And Now; Win98 se/WinXP pro/WIn Vista: Hi; My problem is that when I upgraded from a 64 MB PCI card to an ATI AGP (Radeon X1050 256 MB DDR 8X) Graphics Card to accommodate Windows Vista, I am not able to install this new catylist software (6-2_wme_dd_cp_30314) on Win98 se. I was told that the ATI AGP 9550 "might work", does anyone have any ideal how I might find a graphics card...
April 13th 07 12:34 AM
by Tola Go to last post
0 124
Compatible headset and wireless microphones for Vista 32 OS by Murali
Can someone help me with a list of microphones that have been verified to work with Windows Vista 32 bit OS. I NEED TO USE SPEECH APPLICATIONS I have tried PLANTRONICS 400 USB- DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. BAD SOUND LEVEL GARBAGE RECORDED. VOICE RECOGNITION SIMILAR TO THE YOU-TUBE VIDEO OF MICROSOFT'S DESIGN ENGINEER MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF ON CNBC PHILIPS SPEECH MIKE- SAME PROBLEM AS ABOVE
January 25th 08 11:42 PM
by Murali Go to last post
0 106
Compatible Motherboards 478 socket by Sander ten Dam
I run a 3.2 GHz Intel 478 socket processor on a ASUS motherboard. Unfortunately after installation of Vista Ultimate only a 'blue screen' appears and installation needs to be run again. After some tests we concluded that the problem lies in the compatibility of the motherboard. The problem persist even after upgrading BIOS to the latest version. Could anyone tell me which 478-motherboard is...
April 29th 07 06:36 AM
by BigJim Go to last post
1 124
Compatible MP3 players w/Vista RC1 by jim_from_il
Is ANY MP3 player recognized and supported by Vista RC-1? Both my Sandisk Sansa, and my wife's Creative Zen are NOT found (no drivers - yet). Do I have to wait for the retail product?
November 22nd 06 10:16 PM
by Gene Go to last post
1 138
Compatible TV card with Vista but not MC by Anders
My tv-card is compatible with Vista (Viewed in Vista compatibility guide) and it installed the driver for it. But I can´t use it with Media Center that followed the ultimate edition. Live Messenger and some other programs find my tv-card but the MC tells me that it can’t find a tv-card. The card (and driver) is a ASUSTeK TV7134 BDA Video Capture card. Is there coming some new drivers or...
December 19th 06 07:48 AM
by Anders Go to last post
3 182
Compatible TV Tuners? by Brian Reading
I'm looking to build a custom machine to work as a standalone media center using my television running on Windows Vista. The problem is that for the life of me, I can't find a list of compatible TV Tuners for Vista. I'd like to use Windows Media Center, but since I'm on a budget, I wanted to buy used. I'm thinking about buying an ATI All-in-Wonder card, but can anyone tell me just how old...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 6th 07 09:36 PM
by hobojoe_2006 Go to last post
10 321
compatible vista soundcard? by Sid Fishes
have an audigy SE with Vista Ultimate, sound is choppy, no mic, and as you all prob know, Creative support on this is zero. can someone please recommend me a 100% Vista compatible PCI or USB sound card?! thank you! Sid
June 17th 07 08:48 AM
by Sid Fishes Go to last post
4 195
Compatible wired NIC by Denny
I was wondering if anyone knew of a compatible wired NIC card for Vista. I just purchased a Lynksys LNE100TX and Lynksys states the driver is coming soon. I would like one now. Thanks in advance.
February 4th 07 07:39 PM
by pete Go to last post
1 256
Compatible wireless card? by Brett
I'm running Vista Ultimate RTM. I tried installing an ASUS WL-138g wireless PCI card but it wasn't found by Vista. The latest drivers from ASUS are dated 3/8/2005. The box says support for XP and doesn't mention Vista. I ordered the card and didn't know. It seems this card is completely incompatible with Vista. Does any one know of a PCI wireless card that works with...
February 4th 07 02:33 AM
by vista Go to last post
4 209
Complete Crash without Blue Screen by Don Deacon
I upgraded to Vista about a month ago and since then my computer (used as a PVR) just keeps crashing. It is not even crashing with a blue screen, it just completely shuts off. After one of these crashes, I can't just power the PC back on either, I have to disconnect the power supply, flip the power switch, reconnect the power supply then boot. I'd swear it was just a HW problem myself but...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 29th 08 03:42 PM
by Don Deacon Go to last post
21 809
Complete PC Backup Error code 0x800700iF by Michael
Has anyone had an error code 0x8007001F ("Device attached to the system is not functioning") while trying to perform a complete PC backup with Windows Vista. My Device Manager (expanded to show hidden devices) and a "system diagnostic report" generated by Vista show no malfunctions yet the backup program persists in reporting the error! Any suggestions? -- Quizical
January 20th 08 01:46 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 167
Compressed (Zipped) Folder Error by Razstar
Not sure if this is right discussion group but... I have an error that appears which says something like "Compressed (Zipped) Folder: please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click ok" - I click cancel or ok and the message keeps popping up. I was trying to sync music from my mp3 player with windows media player and I managed to freeze wmp. Ever since, i have gotten this...
September 22nd 08 03:56 PM
by MADLV Go to last post

From The