nVidia 8600M GS driver for x64? by Milhouse Van Houten
I was quite surprised upon installing Vista X64 SP1 clean on my Vostro 1710 to find that WU did not have a video driver waiting for me. As a result, my WEI numbers for video (2D and 2D) were a whopping 1.0 with the default "Standard VGA Adapter." Naturally, I went to Dell's support site but found only x32 drivers. I went to nVidia's site, but they said "M" class drivers are supplied by the...
November 11th 08 03:31 AM
by Milhouse Van Houten Go to last post
5 396
64bit Alps Pointing Device Driver by Doomz
Is there such a thing out there? *points to topic* I seem to have to beable to have the driver to disable the touchpad since the windows one won't disable on the laptop.. its a sony VGNFZ180E model if you need that info.. -- Doomz
November 11th 08 03:28 AM
by Milhouse Van Houten Go to last post
1 352
Adding an unformatted drive un a USB external enclosure - help! by Johnny C
I have an unformatted hard drive in a USB external enclosure. I know with XP you needed to use PQ Magic or Acronis complete suite so create a partition pointing to the new disk and then format it. I had hoped that Vista would have built this functionality in. SO I plugged the new disk in last night, and nothing. No drive letter. Does anyone know how I can do it with native Vista, or do I...
November 10th 08 12:48 PM
by ekimssor Go to last post
3 303
Hard drive help. by bigcroc[_2_]
Hi can i do this and if so can someone tell me the steps please as im a newbie .:geek: my hard drive is a sata 300 GB currently i have 87 GB left free due to numerous stuff ups of trying to install vista corectly,then trying UBUNTU,so i have chewed up alot of wasted space,my question is can i wipe my hard drive completely format it im sure that my pc isnt working as well as it could be so i get...
November 10th 08 12:10 AM
by mansrm81 Go to last post
9 371
Fault bucket 0xD1_bcmwl6+80cb, type 0 by JonATLhatesVISTA
What does all of this mean, and how are you fixing it???? 0xD1_bcmwl6+80cb 0 BlueScreen http://oca.microsoft.com/resredir.aspx?sid=13803&Bucket=0xD1_bcmwl6+80cb 0
November 9th 08 09:04 PM
by Pavel A.[_2_] Go to last post
3 309
Bluescreen on LG R200 something with ndis.sys by ric h
I´ve tried google but no luck. Fault bucket 0xD1_AGR1310_60+7d7c, typ 0 or Fault bucket 0xD1_AGR1310_60+82af, typ 0 Obviously its something with the Agere Ethernet adapter but i cant find any newer driver. I have the exact same problem on two identical laptops. Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\agr1310_60.sys Nic: Agere Systems ET-131x PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
November 9th 08 09:00 PM
by Pavel A.[_2_] Go to last post
3 360
Sony - Camcorder DCR-SR45 by Traveler[_2_]
This camera says it is compatable with Vista but my computer has Vist 64bt. How can I find out is this camera will work on my computer?
November 9th 08 02:50 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 309
Vista Ultimate memory Issue by Mehrdad Pourfat
Dear all, I have a Dell Vostro 1510 laptop with the following specification: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz, 6 Mb L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB, T9300 H.D.D: 320 Gbyte 5400 rpm. O.S: Windows Vista Ultimate, Linux Ubuntu 8.04.1 LTS (installed under windows) RAM: 3 Gb, DDR2, 800 MHz FSB Graphics chipset: Gefoce 8400GS, 256 Mb onboard + 1.5 Gb Shared
November 9th 08 10:40 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
7 313
Tried to run SP1 and now I only get an error by Gnee
I was having problems with my PC so I tried running the service pack 1. Now when I boot up in anything other than safe mode I get the following error: 0Cx0000022 - access denied A process has requested access to an object but has not been granted those access rights. When I click ok it just logs off. Also in the lower right corner it says "This copy of windows is not genuine.
November 9th 08 10:36 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 331
No Sound by moreta
Well I did the ultimate stupid thing I accidentally uninstalled the driver for my sound device and now I don't have one. I am going to try a full restore to get it back. Maybe that will fix the other problem as well . If anyone has a better idea please let me know.
November 9th 08 10:08 AM
by The Max[_2_] Go to last post
5 339
Wireless Entertainment 8000 Navigational Pad by surat
Hi..just purchased this entertainment 8000. Just wondering the navigational pad that you have, can you use this like moving your mouse. Can you move it easily or like SOOOO SLOW or not moving at all. The one that I have, if I choose the pointer then it won't move the pointer at all or if move only about 1cm and then stop or stuck and cannot move.
November 9th 08 09:54 AM
by surat Go to last post
2 312
USB external hard drive problem. by RnRRon
I had 3 Lacie 250GB USB hard drives connected to my Vista Home Premium HP Quad system, along with USB Hubs and a printer. and all was well with the world until this weekend. I started getting the following message error popping up every 15 seconds every time the USB drives were turned on: "Exception processing message 0xc00000130parameters 0x763392A0 0xc00000004 0x763392A0 0x763392A0". I...
November 9th 08 04:25 AM
by RnRRon Go to last post
2 263
USB headphones not working by ccpm
I have a Logitech USB Headset and Windows Vista When connecting, the sound keeps going through speakers instead of headset. PC recognizes the headset when connected. I can even control the volume through the headset control, but sound keeps going through speakers. These headphones dont have drivers, they use the OS driver. If I access Control PanelSoundPlayback the headset is recognized. The...
November 8th 08 05:06 PM
by ccpm Go to last post
0 258
Epson R300 Printer by Barryjt
I have posted a message to Alan Morris but it seems like he's not available. Could anyone else help please? See earlier posts. (Simple language please!)
November 8th 08 02:37 PM
by Barryjt Go to last post
7 367
ASIO Functionality by RonBot
I use ASIO4ALL ver. 2 with RealTek HD Audio Drivers. The DAW I use is FL Studio 7. For some reason when I connect an analog audio input to either the line-in, or mic input I can see input when I look at the Windows volume control mixer. However, when I start FL Studio and take a look at the ASIO settings and see that they're working, I don't get any input. Will someone please help me...
November 8th 08 02:34 PM
by Kegs Go to last post
1 269
Dual Monitors Problem Help Request by George Trakker
I have a VISTA laptop and I've attached an additional monitor to allow for more desktop space. I've set them two monitors up with 1 as the laptop display and 2 as the adjacent flatscreen. The laptop screen is listed as the main screen, but the desktop icons move onto the adjacent monitor. If this extra monitors isn't on I don't have any of my desktop icons. ? What can I do to keep my desktop...
November 8th 08 02:03 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
3 348
SATA DVD Burners by Sid-M
I apologize for my ignorance, but I just can't find an answer. I notice that the SATA DVD Burners, such as Sony and Samsung, do not have an audio output. Does this mean that it is not required to connect the audio output to your sound card if the drive is SATA? Thanks for any information.
November 8th 08 02:00 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
3 272
Bluescreen 0x7f_8_dxgkrnl!VidSchiUpdateCurrentIsrFrameTime+c3 by nikosm
Hi The past days i get 3-4 per day bluescreen with the following info 0x7f_8_dxgkrnl!VidSchiUpdateCurrentIsrFrameTime+c3 I run Vista ultimate and i connect to my company network running Windows 2000 server. Running XP with my laptop i never had any problems Thank you in advance for your support
November 8th 08 01:17 PM
by usasma Go to last post
1 325
I have noticed something strange about this newsgroup. by Dick[_3_]
I realize that this is slightly off-topic, but, has anyone else noticed that there are messages listed as "not downloaded" in this newsgroup? I have 11 messages that cannot be downloaded. The number gets larger every day. I have tried deleting the newsgroup and then re-subscribing and that does no good. Has anyone else noticed this or better yet, has anyone discovered a...
November 8th 08 12:49 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
6 320
External Hard Drive Not Recognized by ilyabyk83[_2_]
Hello folks. I have a problem. I use an external hard drive, to keep a lot of stuff on it. I regularly back up my mail on to it, my IE bookmarks, a lot of downloaded programs. A lot of video, music, pictures, and so on... Something has happened over one night, and the drive is not seen (recognized) by my computer anymore. If I "right click" on "Computer" icon, and choose "Manage", I can only see...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 8th 08 02:23 AM
by ilyabyk83[_2_] Go to last post

From The