Gforce 4 ti 4600 drivers by chrisgruntled
I am trying to install forcware 96.85 drivers from the nVidia website I have Vista build 5600. And give me a message that it does'nt find Gforce product and halts the installation. I have tryed eveything from uninstalling my virus protection,disabling windows defender,firewall,UAC. And stil to no avail. Just wondering anyone else run into this problem and if anyone have any suggestions on...
November 4th 06 11:05 PM
by Peter M Go to last post
4 133
sil 0680 raid controller by chriske911
when you run the upgrade advisor in xp it tells me there will be no problem with this mass storage controller for the drivers are a part of the vista installation strangely enough they are not :/ drivers for this controller are to be found on the q-tec website: http://www.siliconimage.com/support/supportsearchresults.aspx?pid=31&cid=3&ctid=2&osid=10& so, you need to install the drivers...
October 15th 06 03:58 PM
by chriske911 Go to last post
0 136
HP nw8000 video driver troubles by ChrisKK
Hello all, I installed Vista Ultimate RTM on my HP nw8000 yesterday. Finally got the login screen after a couple of reboots. After login, Vista correctly recognized my graphic chipset as an "ATI Mobility FireGL T2" and installed a Microsoft supplied WDDM driver, asking to reboot. After reboot, the green progress bar was show, after that the screen went blank.
November 30th 06 07:21 AM
by ChrisKK Go to last post
2 151
nw8000 internal SD card reader handles every card as read-only by ChrisKK
Hello all, I use Vista RTM with a HP nw8000, running mostly fine. This notebook has a built-in SD card reader. The card reader was not recognized by the Vista installation (unknown device shown in device manager), however installing the XP drivers from the HP site made it work. However, every card I insert is handled as "read-only", no way to delete or create new files.
November 30th 06 12:28 PM
by ChrisKK Go to last post
0 119
Vista...? Proceed with caution! by ChrisM
Not sure how much of this is true, but I believe most of it is, and even if only 1/4 is true, it's enough to make me think twice or even thrice about going anywhere near Vista for a long time yet... http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.txt Executive Summary ----------------- Windows Vista includes an extensive reworking of core OS elements in order
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 11th 07 11:55 PM
by Alias Go to last post
38 1,089
How to find what driver causing Blue Screen of DEATH by chrismc20050
i keep recieving this blue screen on my windows vista computer its a 32bit Home.Primium. N-Vidia 5500 Fx Card. the error message says; IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL Techinical Info: **Stop: 0x0000000A (0X0405006, 0x0000001B, 0x00000000, 0x81c682EE) i know its a driver Error but i dont know whats causing it. if anyone could tell me where to find error info i would be happy.
October 5th 07 08:39 PM
by Dragon[_2_] Go to last post
2 154
Port Forwarding/Network settings for web camera by chrismtd
I have a logitech web camera fully installed with no problems on vista, and was previously porting the camera to the internet with no problem with xp, but the new network options in vista is confusing me. Could anyone please advise as to what settings i should make to allow the viewing of the camera from outside my network, i have the exception in place on the firewall and also on my bt hub...
February 26th 08 08:32 AM
by chrismtd Go to last post
0 110
Motherboard constantly beeps while running Vista Beta 2/RC-1 by ChrisN
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but here goes...I have been running Vista Beta 2 with no problems until recently I upgraded my motherboard (From a Gigabyte GA-K8U S754 to an Asus K8N nForce 3 250 S754) so everytime I run Vista Beta 2 the motherboard constantly "beeps" (a constant "beep beep beep etc"), the beeping starts at the boot loading screen and stops when I...
September 9th 06 04:22 PM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
6 434
Connecting & recognizing Windows Mobile Device in Vista? by ChrisNYC75
I've been everywhere else on the web and have seen this problem restated a few dozen times, but since my calls to Cingular, Samsung, & Microsoft have yielded no assistance whatsoever, I'm hoping maybe somebody here might be able to help.... I'm trying to connect my Samsung Blackjack Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone to my PC (Vista Home Premium 32) and am having one of 3 problems (depending on...
May 9th 07 10:54 PM
by ChrisNYC75 Go to last post
1 118
SATA Drive problems in Device Manager by ChrisP
My 320 GB Seagate 7200.10 SATA shows in Vista Device Manager as "Having a problem". Clicking "Hardware" Tab makes the tab disappear, and upon Reboot I get the message that NTFS is corrupted and the DSKCHK has to be performed. It happens every time after I boot into 64-bit Vista. I am running 32-bit XP on the came physical drive, but in the different partition, and XP has no problem...
September 19th 06 05:21 PM
by ChrisP Go to last post
0 123
Unzip Utility in Vista RC1 by ChrisP
I installed Vista RC1 last night, but was not able to UNZIP drivers for my motherboard. Is there an "Unzip" utility in Vista...? Thank you. -- CTP
September 17th 06 10:34 PM
by Vista boy Go to last post
1 130
Unzip utility for Windows Vista by ChrisP
I installed the Vista RC1 last night. Tried to install the drivers for my motherboard, but they came in .zip form. Is there an "Unzip" utility in Vista RC1...? Thank you. -- CTP
September 18th 06 05:16 PM
by ChrisP Go to last post
8 144
USB connecting problem by chrissai
Guys 'n' Gals, A month or so ago I tried to plug my 'Kingston USB pen' (http://www.popvoucher.co.uk/cheap-kingston-datatraveler-100_lid-qmcommcf.html) into my PC (Vista X64) to download some photos. The Usb pen said it was being charged but the PC seems to have no inkling that it's connected. I can't force it to pick it up when it can't see anything there at all. I've not been able to connect...
July 18th 08 06:39 AM
by chrissai Go to last post
0 149
BALLMER IS A JEWISH PIG by Christian
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 11th 07 11:12 PM
by Rock Go to last post
10 293
Vista ready printers by Christian
lol,same boat ur in got the new vista system up but none of my accessories work my printer did at first under system ad new printer but stopped after i reset my computer message comes up" insert cd 'drivers dont work ,,,,,,ive called hp and they said in about two weeks there going to start releasing drivers on the hp site "rvpaul" wrote: I need a printer to replace my Photosmart 7150...
February 17th 08 01:09 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
5 162
drivers for my laptop by Christian
ok here i go i had windows vista on a new dell laptop and i formated it with windows xp i cant find my audio driver anywhere for xp could anyone help me plus i cant find my wireless driver if anyone could find these for me or tell me where to get them i would really apreciate it wireless driver is for
July 27th 07 01:28 AM
by Bob Knowlden Go to last post
8 110
How to install the NEW NFORCE 4 drivers? by Christian
Hi I got Windows VISTA 64bit, and i cant get the new sata driver (non-RAID) to work.... which entry would i have to select if i would take the manual way over inf installation? the only entries i have in the Device manager are the following: in IDE ATA/ATAPI Controller ATA Channel 0
February 10th 07 08:45 PM
by Christian Go to last post
4 178
Lock Vista with Etoken by Christian
Hello, I would like to know, if there is a solution for this "problem": On this web page is a description, who you can use a usb disk to lock your pc: http://www.techsnack.net/lock-your-computer-using-usb-flash-drive I would like to do this with my eToken, but it seems that there is no way to copy a file to it. So I thought of creating an event log, if I remove the token, but I canĀ“t find...
May 27th 08 07:59 PM
by Christian Go to last post
0 152
Vista sux by Christian
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 9th 07 09:14 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
15 349
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement by Christian Barmala
Vista 64-Bit enforces driver signature. While this is basically a gute idea, it prevents me from installing VMware Server and ext2fsd, which obviously contain unsigned components. I found the hint to press F8 during boot and choose the menu item "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" , but I still get the error message "Windows requires a digitally signied driver ... deinstall the program...
February 11th 07 05:43 PM
by Christian Barmala Go to last post

From The