hp printer by Josh__MCTS
Hey I have a hp photo printer and cannot connect to my vista computer it has worked with xp it says that the driver has been installed but when i try to use it printing fails got new driver for vista thru HP still no luck any help -- Joshua Randall
November 3rd 08 10:58 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 307
remote control in windows media center by Michael Walraven[_3_]
A couple of weeks ago there was a recommended update to my TV tuner card (Hauppauge HVR-1600). As I never (well hardly ever) ever accept a Microsoft Hardware update, I went to the Hauppauge site to fetch their latest and best. Turns out I already have their latest and best (1.62.25002.0 1/2/2007) for my card. I only install the IR remote control software, none of the other WinTV application...
November 3rd 08 10:36 PM
by Michael Walraven[_3_] Go to last post
0 287
logitech mouse by vi
Since I have changed the batteries both before and after posting with energizer batteries and it still happens on this computor with Vista but not on the computor with xp when I put it there for a week. I have checked to see mif wake up with mouse is enabled it is. Thanks for yuour effforts but I am now mostly using old computor with XP Vista is a pain.
November 3rd 08 06:01 PM
by vi Go to last post
0 309
Deskjet 990 CXi by Pendle Plucker
I have a new computer with Vista Business edition. When I connect my HP990 CXi, the printer is recognised, installed even - but remains stubbornly inactive when I try to print anything. At one point I did get it to print a test page, but that was my only highlight of a frustrating day. If I go to Control Panel, Add Printer, Select Port, Select from Drop down list - I can see no list. It's...
November 3rd 08 05:06 PM
by Pendle Plucker Go to last post
0 311
HELP needed Broadcom netxtreme not functioning by su33
(My comp runs on vista) suddenly the device is not working when i'm trying to connect to the internet.... when i search 4 the cause the driver is not there and When i try to install driver with thehelp wizard i get this message..(Windows found driver software for yourdevice but encountered an error while attempting to install it.) it also says (A device attached to the system is not functioning.)...
November 3rd 08 06:44 AM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
1 266
error message by sgclay2002
I get this error but can't find anything to help me fix it. 0x9F_IMAGE_e100b325.sys, type 0 I have a compaq Presario that I have had for about a year and a half. I didn't get this originally but for sometime it happens everytime I sign in. -- Thanks, Steve
November 3rd 08 06:43 AM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
2 287
Guitar Hero II Controller (XBox 360) on Vista by Lim-Dul
Hello there! I'm not sure if anybody is familiar with this piece of hardware - it's a normal USB game controller. =) Anyway - I've read ALL over the internet that people have no problems at all with Vista recognizing the guitar as an XBox 360 Controller straight away... Well... Not for me... I installed the 1.1 XBox 360 Acessories Software from Microsoft and the controller kind of installs,...
November 3rd 08 02:18 AM
by Jay Morris[_2_] Go to last post
5 267
Power Button by k00lrav
hey guys, what up i just rebuilt my computer, i got one question how come when i shut down my computer and i go to start it back up the power button turns the computer on, but it seems as if it doesnt turn it on all the way my video card dont kick on or my speaker dont beep, i have to turn it off completly with the switch from the power suppply and then start it back up for everything to load,...
November 2nd 08 11:51 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 251
DVD Drive Disappeared after I did some Maintenance by bagassa
Hello everyone, After I did some cleanup & maintenance, my Vista (Business) computer could no longer see my DVD/CD-ROM drive. The "device manager" utility gives me this error message (even after trying to update the driver): "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"
November 2nd 08 10:33 PM
by ster Go to last post
6 367
Dead laptop hard drive !!! Gettin new one but need help !!urgently!! by Crazy Axis
Heya Guys I Seriously Need Help Because When I Get My New Hard Drive I Dont Want To Lose My Operating System But I Shouldn't Should I Because Its Basically Like Upgradin Your Hard Drive ?? My 80GB (Original Hard Drive) Which Is Somehow Fuc*ed Up And Died On Me So Basically I Lost All My Documents And Programs. I Had Which Is A Pis*Take. The Problem With It Is That It Just Wont Show Up On BIOS...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 2nd 08 06:46 PM
by Crazy Axis Go to last post
12 449
1680x1050 available initially but never again by RickMohr
I recently got an Envision G2219w1 external monitor for my Gateway laptop running Vista Home Premium. Initially the monitor worked perfectly at the maximum 1680x1050 resolution. I used it for several hours, no problem. Then I put the laptop in hibernate mode and returned several hours later to continue my session. Now no matter what I do 1680x1050 is not offered as an option. 1600x1200 and...
November 2nd 08 04:44 PM
by Darkelldar[_4_] Go to last post
2 242
Synaptics Touch Pad & Flashplayer? by Don[_2_]
When I play a flashplayer video (eg. CNN) the synaptics touch pad scrolling quits functioning! I have: uninstalled and re-installed Flashplayer Updated synaptics drivers Any suggestions? Don
November 2nd 08 03:20 AM
by spamme0[_2_] Go to last post
2 291
Xbox gaming receiver for windows HELP!! by doat
I bought the gaming receiver for windows and it worked fine until i bought a logitech MX518 mouse then it stopped working completely. When i plugged it in the green LED light did not come on and vista did not recognize anything. I have read that logitec drivers could stop it from working so i uninstalled the drivers and still nothing, i tried to use my PS2 mouse and still did not work. I have...
November 2nd 08 01:50 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 275
ATIKMDAG.SYS by mehuh
I wanted to post an update: 1. I'm trying hard not to reformat, so I am exhausting all other options first. 2. I tried the latest ATI Catalyst v8.10 (driver only), and still experienced the same problem. 3. I installed the video driver provided by MS Update and it appears to be working much better. I will see how this turns out. With my older ATI 2600 card, the MS drivers didn't help, but with...
November 1st 08 10:41 PM
by chuckbam[_6_] Go to last post
1 321
Blue Screen by Al3ks
Hi, for months I have been trying to solve this problem, I have a HP pavillion labtop with an integrated Broadcom WLAN adapter, for some reason when im on my wireless connection I get a BSOD that says "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" i can only get a quick glance at the file displayed on the bottom "bcmwl16.sys" or something like that, now i have tried many things, uninstalling and reinstalling the...
November 1st 08 08:23 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
2 286
Windows Vista driver folder? by wolfgrrl
I just did a clean install of Vista 5744. It did not load my ethernet driver or my sound driver. I pointed it to the previous Vista install directory (RC1, 5600 I think) and it was able to install them. I want to wipe clean the HD that I installed RC1 on to reclaim the space (Vista is installed on my primary boot drive now), so could someone please tell me what folder I would need to save...
November 1st 08 08:01 AM
by Luke Franklin Go to last post
6 269
Fault bucket X64_0x50_ctaud2k+340ce, type 0 by AKABob-Wales
ha blue screened me can anyone help my system is OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Ultimate Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name BOB-VISTA System Manufacturer System manufacturer System Model System Product Name System Type x64-based PC
October 31st 08 03:48 PM
by David Vair Go to last post
2 282
s-video? by thepizzaman
does windows media center support s-video input? i have a AVerMedia M150-D and i want to play X-Box through my computer :) -- thepizzaman
October 30th 08 11:09 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
9 310
help with raid on sas by freshfresh
BUILT THIS SYSTEM WITH THESE SPECS HERE ARE MY SPECS: CPU: AMD ATHLON 6400 WINDSOR M/B: K9A2 PLATINUM RAM: CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 4GB (2 X 2GB) 240-PIN DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC26400)
October 30th 08 09:28 PM
by SCSIraidGURU Go to last post
5 333
Is my CPU FRIED???????? :( Please have a look at this! by Crunch[_4_]
Hi all...So I've let my laptop overheat several times, and all of a sudden, I found it to be slow! As molasses. I ran some utilities (PC Doctor 5 which ships with all IBM/Lenovo Thinkpads), and that gave it a passing grade! So I run my trust tool "PC Wizard", and even when I have it plugged in, turn the battery scheme to "Maximum Performance", PC Wizard only ever displays 997.45MHz anymore. No...
October 30th 08 05:20 PM
by Crunch[_4_] Go to last post

From The