  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Connecting & recognizing Windows Mobile Device in Vista? by ChrisNYC75
I've been everywhere else on the web and have seen this problem restated a few dozen times, but since my calls to Cingular, Samsung, & Microsoft have yielded no assistance whatsoever, I'm hoping maybe somebody here might be able to help.... I'm trying to connect my Samsung Blackjack Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone to my PC (Vista Home Premium 32) and am having one of 3 problems (depending on...
May 9th 07 10:54 PM
by ChrisNYC75 Go to last post
1 118
Connecting 2 monitors / More info enclosed by screst
Hello, I just upgraded from windows XP to Vista Ultimate. I am having a very hard time connecting a second monitor/TV to work together, "mirror" When I connect my TV, using a video component cable, it does recognize it, but I can only use one or the other. I need help to "mirror" them both. This worked perfectly with my XP Windows, but not with Vista when I upgraded. My computer is HP...
April 15th 07 09:04 PM
by screst Go to last post
0 152
Connecting a Motorola Q with Vista Sync Center by jgsnowden
For some reason the Q does not connect. Please help.
September 25th 07 06:34 PM
by jgsnowden Go to last post
0 123
Connecting A Projector by Jon
Hi, If anyone can help me, that'll be great. I am trying to connector a projector directly to my notebook so I can do a presentation. It is not detecting it. I've open the Network Projector Wizard and I have no luck detecting it. Can someone assist me to get this projector on with Windows Vista Business. Thanks in advance. Jon
February 15th 07 06:54 PM
by Jon Go to last post
2 157
connecting a second monitor by screst
Hello, I just upgraded from windows XP to Vista Ultimate. I am having a very hard time connecting a second monitor/TV to work together, "mirror" When I connect my TV, using a video component cable, it does recognize it, but I can only use one or the other. I need help to "mirror" them both. Thanks
April 15th 07 08:51 PM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
1 139
connecting a TV to laptop by lenix
How do I do it if my laptop has a VGA and tv also has a VGA. I have the cord but what other steps are involved? -- lenix
February 18th 09 10:06 AM
by SUMO Go to last post
3 128
Connecting an internal Ultra ATA drive to a VISTA laptop by SLA_personal
Due to a power supply problem, I can no longer boot my old desktop. I want to restore my data from the internal hard drive, an Ultra ATA/100, 200GB Seagate Barracuda - it's an NTFS drive. Do you know of / recommend any solutions that will let me connect the drive to a new HP laptop I have which runs Vista? Preferably, adapters that let me connect the drive to the laptop's USB? Any other...
March 23rd 08 09:44 PM
by Bob F.[_5_] Go to last post
2 219
Connecting an old hard drive to a new computer by Jim in Spokane
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices I have a new eMachine D620-5133, Model No. MS2257, which is made by Acer. The operating system is Window Vista Home Basic SP-1 and it has a 32-bit operating system. I am trying to connect the hard drive from my old Dell with Windows 98 to my new computer. The old hard...
May 19th 09 10:46 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
9 348
connecting devices by Morgan Landings
i have an HP Pavilion and i was curious if it is possible to connect my xbox to the laptop as a moniter to play my games on like a television
May 31st 07 09:41 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 100
Connecting External Synthesizer to USB Port on Intel D Motherboard by p.jayant
After changing the SoundCard to SB Audigy for Vista compatibility, I have lost the gameport on the SounCard which I was using earlier for MIDI-IN & MIDI-OUT to my external synthesizer, through a connector having two 5-pin DIN plugs. Since Gameports and MIDI ports are changing to USB, I am wondering if I could connect my synsthesizer to the USB port on the motherboard and if I can, would I...
January 29th 08 08:29 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
3 153
Connecting external USB hardware by Sweepe
I'm having problems when i try to connect different things, via the USB ports. When i connect my MP3 flashplayer (Creative Muvo) it finds it and adds the extra harddrive, and the same happends when i connect my Maxtor external harddrive. But when i try to connect a Seagate harddrive, a HP digital camera (both as disc drive, and digital camera) Windows Vista tryes to find the drivers at...
March 10th 07 11:02 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 174
Connecting iPod by Tim
Every time I connect my iPod to my computer running Vista RC2, I get a Microsoft popup that says: "Do you want to scan and fix MY IPOD? There might be a problem with some files on this device or disc. This can happen if you remove the device or disc before all files have been written to it." If I choose to scan and fix, it never finds any problems to fix. Anyone
November 7th 06 12:43 PM
by Clark Go to last post
1 152
connecting Laptop to a tv by Eck0
hey there, i just recieved a new tv and i was trying to run my hp laptop, with a 7200 geforce go card (vista home prem 32bit) into the tv, using the S-video port on the left side of my laptop, when i use the windows mobility center, and click the "connect display" button, it doesnt seem to want to detect the tv as a display.. ne recommendations? :D thanks! -- Eck0
October 8th 08 07:46 PM
by Fexter Go to last post
1 153
Connecting laptop to desktop by LasVegas
Can I connect my laptop to my desktop computer? -- LasVegas
June 11th 08 05:21 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 199
connecting laptop to tv by sara
Hello everyone, iv got a samsung laptop with windows vesata on and iv connected it to my tv but it only shows black and white how do i change it to colour i would really appricate your help thankyou
August 8th 07 01:17 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 96
Connecting Logitech MX revolution mouse by George
Is it possible to connect Logitech mx revolution mouse to the Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver I use with my Microsoft 7000 keyboard so I do not use two Bluetooth sticks ? If I disconnect the Logitech stick and try to find the mouse with the add Bluetooth device application the mouse cannot be found. Thanks George
December 18th 07 05:00 PM
by George Go to last post
0 101
Connecting to a printer on a USR MaxG Router by USMCRetd
I have a Dell printer connected to the USB printer port on my US Robotics MaxG Wireless Router. I am trying to connect to it with Vista Home Premium. I have configured the printer port on the router and can connect and print without problems from my XP computers. The network address for the printer is http://192.168.1.199:1631/printers/My_Printer. When I use that address in the Add Printer...
March 1st 07 09:50 PM
by pentium Go to last post
2 232
Connecting to devices on home network by spg7752
Recently purchase a Windows Vista home premium laptop. I can't see the other devices on my home network (PC, Printers). I brought my laptop into my home network workgroup. I have file/print sharing enabled. The network map only shows my laptop and Internet not my desktop PC. I am able to get to the internet of and everything else seems ok. What am I missing???
April 26th 07 06:00 PM
by Malke Go to last post
3 152
Connecting to TPM Device by Don
I am running a 32 bit Vista Business OS on a T60 Lenovo laptop. At startup I get the message as follows: There was a problem connecting to the TPM (security device) on this computer. It is possible that anti-virus or firewall software is blocking the connection. A missing or disabled device driver could also cause this problem. See the online documentation for more information. Any help...
June 22nd 07 03:57 PM
by Paul Shapiro Go to last post
3 199
connecting tv to pc by Connor
How do i connect my laptop to my tv. I have an S-video cable but i dont no what to do with the tv.
June 29th 08 03:59 PM
by dgmacmi Go to last post

From The