HP 1320 printer not getting the right number of copies by service
First, I had trouble posting to this site. I had to try four times. Second, I have an HP 1320 printer which is about one year old. I had to buy a new computer recently which came with Vista. I am having trouble getting the number of copies I've clicked on. Even under ME or XP if I clicked two copies, I only had to click on print. I never had to click on Apply. It would just go back...
August 10th 07 12:49 PM
by Anil Ghatikar Go to last post
2 83
not sure where to go with this by service
I had to buy a new computer. It came with Vista. Not happy. I also purchased a four year extended warranty. HP isn't honoring it. I also get a black screen with an error message display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered. This is a hardware issue (the driver) and a problem surrounding the operating system . I would like to resolve the issue without having to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 12th 07 07:57 PM
by service Go to last post
10 294
ATI HD2400PCI WONT BOOT by SERIK
WHEN THE CARD IS INSTALLED WONT BOOT SO CANT INSTALL DRIVERS OPERATING SYSTEM VISTA 32 BIT ANY BODY ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM
March 23rd 08 08:19 AM
by Gary Mount Go to last post
4 200
Genius Sound Value 5.1 by Sergio19
Hi I have instaled a Genius Sound Value 5.1, where can I find a driver for windows vista ultimate or RC1, the problem is that I have teste the speakers whith the windows utility and they work properle but when I use a aplication the sound only goes out in 2 speakers front R,L
September 23rd 06 06:45 PM
by Sergio19 Go to last post
0 159
Logitech mx3200 + Vista = No sleep anymore ! by Sergio Hegner
Hi people, I've installed Logitech SetPoint 3.30 (3.30.165 drivers) for my MX 3200 cordless keyboard/mice and my computer does not enter into sleep nor hibernation anymore. I've tried lots of plan settings with no success. Computer has video, Windows, motherboard bios and other drivers updated as far as I know. The other important thing is : this also happened with other sofware like Palm...
May 29th 07 08:37 PM
by Mike Go to last post
1 111
HDTV / LCD from Laptop via Wireless???? by Sergio Estaban
Instead of using a projector, I'd like to stream or display my laptops viewing to an LCD/HDTV or similar WIRELESSLY, can this be done? HOW?
February 2nd 08 01:03 AM
by Synapse Syndrome Go to last post
4 251
ATI Radeon x1600 Pro 512M by Sergio
I had RC1 installed when i had my Radeon 9200 128MB video card and everything was working fine. Now i purchased the X1600 512MB and when it boots up i get the Blue Screen of Death with a Stop error 0xEA. I even tried to reinstall it. But still got the BSOD. I tried to install RC2, and the same thing. Any ideas?
October 30th 06 11:44 AM
by dfeifer Go to last post
2 131
Wirelesss Network Adapter by Serge Deschênes
I am using a U.S.Robotics Wireless Adaptor to connect to my internet access point. The model of the Desktop PCI card is 805416. Ever since I have installed Windows Vista, it is not functioning. The U.S.Robotics site does not provide any driver for it and I keep receiving the message from Windows Vista that the driver cannot be installed and to contact the supplier of the...
April 8th 07 02:47 AM
by GTS Go to last post
1 132
CD/DVD doesn't read discs by serenity1dee[_2_]
My CD/DVD drive won't read any discs i put in it. -- serenity1dee Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
September 20th 09 01:09 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
3 226
Mainboard drivers installed? by Seref Unal
Hi everyone, RC1 intallers, Are you installing mainboard inf files after the comletion of RC1? That will help very much the device recognition of Vista. -- Þeref Ünal
September 19th 06 10:26 PM
by PaulB Go to last post
1 120
Logitech QuickCam communicate not detected by seraphimx
Hi, I have download the updated driver from logitech for the Quickcam Communicate. I start the installation and at the "Plug-in your camera" it does not detect the camera. But When i plug it Vista detects the camera but not the drivers. Ive checked other posts but nobody found a better answer than "get another one".
October 6th 07 02:23 AM
by Jeffrey Giampetro Go to last post
2 126
BT voyager 1040 Deaktop adapter by sephy666
Does anyone know if the BT voyager 1040 desktop wireless desktop adapter will work with windows vista home premium 64 bit??
May 28th 07 01:21 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 107
System wont recognize DVD drive by Sensei5
I had a problem with my DVD drive. The system would not recognize it after ripping a CD into iTunes. I took the laptop to the Geek Squad and they ran a utility that reset some kind of registry hook that some programs install when they use the DVD drive. I am trying to find that utility so I don't have to go back to the Geek Squad again even though they were very gracious and did not charge...
July 25th 08 10:51 PM
by Jaeden_37 Go to last post
2 178
removing video card drivers in Vista by senorbill
To Start: I have an asus invidia nforce 4 mother board and when I want to remove my video card driver (7900gt co). I have downloaded the newest invidia drivers for my mother board Any way under ad & remove programs it does not give me the option to remove the video driver only. Not there!! So I have tried to update the driver from the internet and also with windows update. I have nothing but...
May 2nd 08 08:53 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
2 184
Weird stuff going on! by Senior IT Support Engineer
Hey all! This is my first and I don't think my last message to the board. I'v used and tested all Windows Vista beta versions I'v gotten my hands on, and now that the final version came out I'v postponed the final testing. Now that the company I work for could buy computers with Windows Vista I'v ran myself in to a situation that I just need to check if this OS is any good. Sadly to say - I...
May 23rd 07 08:05 AM
by Neo Go to last post
6 96
Can't get to my second hard drive now by SeNiLe
I just upgraded to vista from XP, I have two hard drives installed, the slave has all my information on it like document, music, ect. after upgrading I can no longer see the drive in windows explorer. I see the drive and installed properly and working properly under the device manager. I see the drive under the Disk Management as well but there is a red down arrow on it (Disk 1), it says...
August 10th 07 04:12 AM
by r-hou_user Go to last post
5 132
[driver] PixelView play tv pro by SeNaToR
Help me. I can find it for vista rc1.
September 27th 06 07:44 PM
by SeNaToR Go to last post
0 192
no stereo mixer in vista home basic by SEn than
hi ! I just got a notebook with vista home basic. I could not get it to record streaming audio -- there is no stereo mixer. I tried sound section - disabled devices - no stereo mixer there too. my sound is thru conexant 221 driver. appreciate all assistance - to get this enabled! thanx !
April 12th 08 12:13 PM
by SEn than Go to last post
0 105
Firewire drivers by Semper Fi
Is tehre somewhere that I can get drivers for firewire support? I see some post are saying that their firewire is working, albeit slow or hanging, but others i have seen say that Vista does not support firewire. I cant find anywhere to get drivers for firewire. any help would be appreciated.
February 11th 07 08:21 PM
by Mirko Go to last post
1 149
hello! WTB SELL ME YOUR software OEM or Retail LARGE and SMALL QTY by sellussoftware
WTB: MICROSOFT OEM SOFTWARE WTB: MS WIN 95, 98, 98SE, 2K, XP, OFFICE 2000, XP, 97, 95 PRO-Vista ultimate, basic, premium Small business.. Looks at the list below. Wanted to buy.. Microsoft OEM and RETAIL Software in small and large quantities. Buying in areas of 1-2000 or more! The more the better! Here is a partial list below. Email us with what you have! Office 2000 SBE Office 2000 PRO...
April 30th 09 03:47 PM
by sellussoftware Go to last post

From The