SoundMAX by Guilherme
Hi guys... I have AD1986A on board in my motherboard ASUS P5VDC-X... Have any driver compatible with windows vista for this???? Thanks.
February 9th 07 05:31 AM
by Hiram Sanchez Go to last post
6 239
No Drivers for Media Card Reader by TSAdmiral
I've recently upgraded to Vista and most of my hardware is working. However, my media/flash reader in my notebook does not have drivers for it. Having run the Upgrade Advisor before, it told me no information was available for this device. Under XP, the media card reader's drivers were known as "Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12." Windows Update doesn't seem to have any either. Anyone have...
February 9th 07 06:28 AM
by TSAdmiral Go to last post
2 205
Sli mode in Windows Vista with 7600GT by Key
I can not see the sli choice inside the nvidia control panel with Vista Ultimate x86. Can someone tell me wy? How do I enable the sli mode. I have AMD 3500+ / ASUS A8N SLI DELUXE nforce4 sli / 2G Mem / 120 HD West Dig. / 2x 7600GT XFX 256ram
February 9th 07 12:30 PM
by Key Go to last post
2 178
Audigy 2 ZS - Driver? by J Man
The drivers for the firewire port and the game port on my Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS are apparently not available. On Creative's website, the most recent release for these drivers was on 1/12/07. These do not work. Does anyone have working x64 drivers for these two devices? I am running Vista Ultimate x64 on a Dell XPS 600.
February 9th 07 01:17 PM
by canixs Go to last post
3 211
Best AGP X8 Graphics card by Mikey
Hi guys Im using Windows Vista Home Prem 32bit and want to upgrade my graphics card i have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600XT at the moment what is the best graphics card out for AGP? or the best value for money option aswell also are there any DX10 cards out yet
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 9th 07 02:31 PM
by Chris Go to last post
14 505
Dell D620/Intel 945 Express & Aero by Bren
I'm currently running Vista Home Basic on a Dell Latitude D620 with Intel 945 Mobile Express graphics with a single 1GB of memory. I'm looking to use Anytime Upgrade to move up to Home Premium, figuring that the extra functions (DVD playback etc) is of better value than procuring software for the various functions seperately. Looking on Intel's website, they state that the Mobile 945 Express...
February 9th 07 02:32 PM
by Bren Go to last post
6 277
SIS AGP and radeon X800PRO by Roberto
HELLO.. sorry for my english but i'm italian i've just installed the RC1 version... i've installed SIS AGP driver 1.21 and i've installed Catalyst for RC1 Now the system recognize one VGA adapter not two!!! in proprietes of device i can see: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
February 9th 07 03:24 PM
by DeadMan Go to last post
5 164
PCI simple comunication device by Carl G
I never had this come up in device manager before , in vista or XP. I had a Asus motherboard and it went south on me so I got a new intel board and got everything up and running again. But now in the device manager I have this listed under other devices. Vista can't find drivers for it, and I don't know what it is. Could that be a USB device? Everything I have installed is working. Any advice...
February 9th 07 03:31 PM
by Carl G Go to last post
9 232
Hard Drives by Carl G
I found that if I format my hard drives with Vista I could not install XP on them anymore. Whats with this? I had to reformat them with Acronis to get XP to install again. Why does this happen? Thanks -- Carl G
February 9th 07 03:36 PM
by Carl G Go to last post
0 200
WMDC Woes by Scarlet Pimpernel
Hi, I am trying to sync my Windows Mobile 5.0 device with Vista using WMDC Final Release and all I am getting is the autoplay dialog. Does anyone know how to proceed from here? Thanks. James
February 9th 07 04:56 PM
by Scarlet Pimpernel Go to last post
0 202
Safely remove hardware ERROR by Ma7amed
In "Windows Vista" When i click "safely remove hardware", This message appear "This device can now be safely removed from the computer". BUT, the device still Connected (Its led is still on) for example: when i connect my MP4 it (the mp4) give me a message that it is connected to the computer, when i make safely remove hardware, this message still appear. THIS ERROR IN WINDOWS VISTA, WHEN I...
February 9th 07 06:23 PM
by Uwe Sieber Go to last post
1 146
Nvidia GeForce 6100 by Denise
I have a Nvidia GeForce 6100 running on Vista Home Premium, Vista is running great EXCEPT my screen flickers now. I download the updated drivers from Nvidia, didn't help, went to the Vista website found a help file for screen flickering, says to change the refresh rate, ok, I did that. BUT my screen still flickers! Microsoft on their help chat line says I need more ram. Besides upgrading my...
February 9th 07 06:40 PM
by Denise Go to last post
8 168
Print Server - LinkSys WPS54g (v1) by BobS
Anyone have any luck getting the LinkSys WPS54G v1 print server up and running on any version of Vista? I've tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions and nada. Now I really didn't expect it to work with x64 but a print server is just a router and should be transparent to the system. I can get thru the setup for the print server when it's connected via a network cable but when it's all done...
February 9th 07 07:22 PM
by BobS Go to last post
4 183
Monitor no longer works by mrchevyceleb22
I installed Vista one week ago and it was working fine. Now, all of the sudden, it turns on but just stays black, slightly illuminated. No change when I restart the computer, other than the moniotr shuts off. But when it's turned on, it's just illuminated black.
February 9th 07 07:40 PM
by BobS Go to last post
2 177
Vista won't start when TV Tuner added by efin
Hello, I've got Vista Ultimate installed and running great, but when I tried to install an ATi TV Wonder 650 the PC won't boot. It gets about halfway into loading the... Knight Rider looking... thing... and then it just stops. The exact same thing happens whether I'm booting normally, into Safe Mode, or even booting from the DVD (so I can't run the Startup Repair tool). The TV Wonder works...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 9th 07 07:44 PM
by JW Go to last post
13 310
ATI 9100 drivers? by Robert
I guess we're out of luck if we have ATI 9100 graphics. I did install the XP drivers and it is working at the proper resolution, but no Aero. Regards, - Robert
February 9th 07 08:30 PM
by Mirko Go to last post
1 166
No Scanner Attached! by jimrx4
I hav a Canon 8400F scanner installed on Vista Ult. using Canon drivers. When I try to use Windows Fax and Scan the program says there's no scanner attached yet when I test it in Vista it passes with no problem. It also scans just fine using PaperPort. Any suggestions?
February 9th 07 08:32 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
1 144
February 9th 07 09:04 PM
by Hobert Burnett Go to last post
0 147
Vista sux by Christian
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 9th 07 09:14 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
15 349
CanoScan 4200F not working with Vista's built-in Fax Application by MBO
Hi, I have a CanoScan 4200F that I'd like to use with the built-in Windows Vista fax applet. Unfortunately, I can't scan directly to the applet because, while Vista sees the scanner as an imaging device, the Vista Fax applet apparently doesn't. At least, when I try to use it from within the application, the fax applet says there is no scanner connected. I have installed the latest drivers...
February 9th 07 09:29 PM
by djgelling Go to last post

From The