  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard not initializing by Duck
I just bought a new HP m8150N desktop and comes with a wireless mouse and keyboard using the the HP emulator that you plug into the USB. Well I hold the connect button on the emulator and it will blink once but once I click the connect button on the mouse or the keyboard it will not connect. I currently have my old usb mouse and keyboard connected (I want to go wireless) Please help
September 13th 07 03:40 AM
by Duck Go to last post
0 100
Wireless Mouse and Keyboard by Carla
Hello My computer is a HP M9080 and it came with Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bits). This computer also came with a mouse and keyboard wireless, both from HP. I know my question may be stupid for you, but I think the most stupid thing is not trying to clarify our doubts. Anyway, I would like to know, please, if I decide to start using a mouse and
August 13th 09 12:03 PM
by whs[_8_] Go to last post
1 248
Wireless Mouse & Keyboard stop responding by djollie111
I have a MICROSOFT wireless keyboard and mouse connected through a USB 2.0 hub and then to a USB 2.0 port on my laptop. After operating fine for minutes or even hours, the keyboard and mouse just stop responding without warning. Device manager says they are still connected, the reconnect on the wireless receiver doesn't fix it, tried bypassing the hub, but it still happens. ...
July 5th 07 10:24 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 99
wireless mouse by steve
Im frustrated here, I have two Gateway laptops running windows vista Home, on onelaptop i have installed two wireless mouse and both mouse work , on the other laptop i get the driver not found. Went to microsoft website as per the windows solution, downloaded the software, and still no luck with the install....Any clues?
January 26th 08 01:52 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 96
wireless mouse by angel81fire
Why does my mouse burn thru batteries so fast? it's always blinking, if i want batteres to last more than a couple days i have to remove them when not in use! any ideas?
June 23rd 08 11:39 PM
by Dave T.[_2_] Go to last post
6 237
Wireless Mouce & Keyboard won't wake computer by Sullosar
Howdy folks. So, I'm having a problem, been having it since I built this new computer with Vista on it. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, Microsoft Wireless Desktop 4000 I think. However, when the computer goes to sleep for more than around an hour or so, it seems to cut off power to the usb wireless controller. All the lights go off, and the mouse and keyboard will not wake up the...
February 16th 08 05:39 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 149
wireless motorola v3m modom by William
how do i speed up the tranfer rate? need to have broadband. got broadband servive in my area. transfer rate is now at 96 thanks william
July 17th 07 09:52 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 147
Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 Wheel Problem by Ronbur
I just purchased a Wireless Mobile Laser Mouse 6000 thinking it would be compatabile with Vista 64. Wrong. After the computer sleeps or hibernates the scroll wheel slows down to a very slow crawl. I have to disconnect the nano receiver wait about 2 minutes and then reconnect.
December 1st 09 08:22 PM
by chiefchester Go to last post
5 247
Wireless Mobile Mouse 3000 not working by Angel[_3_]
I have Windows Vista home basic on a Dell laptop (I1520). I attempted to install and use a wireless mobile mouse 3000 -- initially, my computer claimed it could not successfully install the driver. I rebooted the computer and it said that my mouse's driver had been installed successfully, but that the signal between my mouse and the USB port was weak. Now the message offering to help me...
January 12th 09 02:26 AM
by Microsoft Mobile wireless mouse 3000 not Go to last post
2 199
Wireless MIcrosoft mouse eats up battries n a day by sumitdutta
hi.. I have original Microsoft wireless keyboard 700 Model 1060 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 70 Model 1061 bundled together in one pack... Bought it a year ago.:huh: The problem is that both of thyem worked perfectly fine on Xp with minimum respective battery consumption... , but since I started using vista.., the mouse eats up battries like anything:sarc:... Its been a month since I have started...
May 28th 09 06:09 PM
by sumitdutta Go to last post
0 274
Wireless Mice & Vista Screensavers by Mike B.
So I just found out why my screensaver doesn't activate..... I have a wireless mouse. I read this has been a problem throughout every pre-release of Vista. When is this going to get fixed? I need my wireless mouse, but I also need my screensaver.
March 3rd 07 03:17 AM
by Lakesidezx Go to last post
9 251
Wireless lost after sleep by Mac
I've this laptop - www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=436053&camp_id=CHEETAH%20MARKETING When it comes out of sleep it doesn't reconnect to the internet via my wireless hub, but it does get what it calls a "local only" connection. So I have to click on disconnect and then connect to get the net back. Works fine on restart, but not after sleep. Any ideas?
June 1st 07 02:02 PM
by Mac Go to last post
7 115
wireless logitech mouse by vi
My wireless mouse keeps freezing on this operating system(vista) but operates fine on computor with xp. Oh to go back but I can't. Says drivers are up to date. Wake up is on but when it goes to sleep or isn't used for a while the mouse freezes. Is there a fix?
June 14th 09 08:17 AM
by bdeancpa Go to last post
9 589
wireless laser mouse 8000 - BLINKING RED by mark
when i try to charge my mouse it does one long slow green blink from under the roller pad (usual, but)... then it starts rapid red blinks! What's wrong
November 11th 07 07:41 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 154
Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 scrolling in Vista and VPC 2007 by EdricBF
Hi The wheel scrolling of my laser mouse 5000 is not as smooth as previous mice (lasert 6000, Intellimouse), and it does not work in Virtual PC 2007. Any tips? The system is Vista Ultimate 64-bit, Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 and Wireless Keyboard 5000, MS Intellipoint 64-bit 6.1. Thanks
April 25th 07 10:32 AM
by EdricBF Go to last post
2 129
Wireless Laser Desktop problem by Drew
I, for the life of me, can't get my Comfort Keyboard V 1.0 to register in Vista. There's no keyboard even showing up in the hardware tab. I've gotten the updated files from MS, but no luck. It works in the BIOS though. Any help is appreciated.
January 20th 08 03:22 PM
by Drew Go to last post
2 135
Wireless LAN USB Adapter by [shA]
Hi there, I have a problem with Wi-Fi. At home we have Wi-Fi router and one of the our PC doesnt have Wi-Fi adapter to PCI. So we have bought Adapter through USB, but the problem is that Vista doesnt support drivers. What shall I do ? http://www.micronet.com.tw/model_detail.aspx?series_no=6&sno=459
July 22nd 07 11:43 AM
by Dominic Payer Go to last post
2 102
Wireless LAN PCI Card Asus WL-138G not recognized/ IEEE 802.11g 54 by Mstevens
did a clean install of MS Vista Ultimate (previously I ran Windows XP without problems). After installation my wireless network card is not recognized. Can somebody please give some advice how to deal with this problem. Thanks !!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 29th 07 07:43 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
12 268
Wireless Keyboard help by urkT
Hi, Just purchased the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 2000, and the I can't get the keyboard to work. When typing it just inputs random characters, or nothing at all. I have installed all the vista drivers, and have followed all the advice given on the support page (uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, checked old keyboard is uninstalled, confirmed with the mskey utility that it...
July 29th 07 01:39 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP Go to last post
5 149
wireless keyboard connection problems by cosmiccowboy
I needed a new keyboard so I replaced Labtec with Wireless Comfort Keyboard 1.0a from microsoft with the wireless optical mouse 2.0. It was a set. This was a week ago. I just purchased on 10-19, an Acer AMD Athlon Aspire cpu. Started it up, went through set up procedures, then hooked up the wireless keyboard, thinking the computer would just see it and it would be working. No. So, I...
October 21st 07 05:03 PM
by FredP \(Fred\) Go to last post

From The