logitech quickcam orbit mp by juliann montes
my cam will not install right on my cmoputer i have tryed all of the step how do i intsall the drive mammluy ?
October 16th 08 08:28 PM
by juliann montes Go to last post
0 300
USB Memory stick stops working by Trevor[_6_]
When I plug a 4Gb USB memory stick into a USB socket on my PC I can see the files on the device. When I try to open them it won't. The next thing is it doesn't even show they're there and properties shows the device as empty. Any way of 'repairing' it?
October 16th 08 07:29 PM
by Trevor[_6_] Go to last post
4 305
overheating cpu by marko111[_3_]
hi all need help i have upgrade to vista home prem 32bit from xp, but when doing some things abit taxing (like burning a dvd) cpu overheats and computer shuts down, never had this problem with xp, system spec: mb=Abit nf8 pro=AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 2Ghz ram=1.5 gb graphic card= geforce3 ti 200 hd=western dig sata 2 160gb i have just the standard cooler fitted to cpu, i know fitting a better
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 16th 08 03:27 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
15 496
Dual nVidia 8800 GTS Issues by TheNobleDuke
I decided recently that three monitors was better than two and ordered a second nVidia 8800 GTS so that my box could handle another screen. I installed it and booted back up into Vista but immediately started having issues with the resolution of the main screen, so I decided to uninstall the nVidia drivers and then reinstall them. I removed them and rebooted, but now instead of showing me the...
October 16th 08 01:57 PM
by TheNobleDuke Go to last post
0 258
logitech orbit/mp by juliann montes
i cant get it to work Logitech - Streaming Media and Broadcast - QuickCam Orbit/Sphere MP Installation date: ‎10/‎15/‎2008 10:48 PM Installation status: Failed Error details: Code 80246001 Update type: Recommended
October 16th 08 10:25 AM
by juliann montes Go to last post
0 276
jsp tech internal card reader not working in vista x64 by avi.laza
since i installed vista ultimate x64 my internal card reader wont identify in "my computer" , in the device manager it looks like it needs updated drivers does anyone have any idea of where can i find such driver ? :confused: p.s the card reader worked perfectly with ultimate x86
October 15th 08 09:13 PM
by avi.laza Go to last post
0 252
Media card reader disappeared after installing driver by dinesh
I have got a 5 in 1 built-in media card reader. It didnt work fine so i installed its driver from hp.com/support. i know i have installed the right driver for my media card reader but when i restarted the system, it disappeared from the My Computer("Computer" as called in Vista). it wont even show in diskmgmt.msc . when i check in device manager, there is nothing such called as media card reader...
October 15th 08 08:16 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
4 286
Lenovo wi-fi driver problem by crates (Eric Johnson)
After between 1 and 8 hours of use, my Lenovo X60s gives me a BSOD sourced to athr.sys, the driver for my Atheros wi-fi AP. Event viewer gives fault bucket 0xD1_athr+82f9f ... Anyone seen this? I can't roll the driver back, although I can probably delete the driver and install an older one which could be found on the Lenovo site. But every month or two, Windows Update does its thing and...
October 15th 08 08:11 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
6 294
Hackers are here. Where are you??? by Neuerung Technologies
Hi Greetings!!! Hackers are on move stop them before they enter your network. Beat hackers at their own game attend our training and excel in hacking and its counter measures. If you want to stop hackers from invading your network, first you've got to invade their minds.
October 15th 08 04:14 PM
by DDW[_3_] Go to last post
7 374
Problems with scanner, Windows Update in Vista 64 bit by simonageorgescu
I got a new computer, HP Touch Smart All in One with Vista 64 bit. I also got a scanner, HP scanjet G4010 that was supposed to go with Vista. Yet, it doesn't install. It downloads the software, (tried both from enclosed disc and from the website) but then it gives an MSI Error Error 1935 and the installation is aborted. Also, the computer doesn't accept the XML Core services 4.0 Service Pack...
October 15th 08 02:18 PM
by Paul Shapiro Go to last post
3 275
Slow DVD writer access by Werner
Hi All I have been using Vista for about a year now and have managed to sort out most of the kinks in my system, but one eludes me. I have a Sony/Optiarc DVD writer (SATA). It takes absolute ages to access the content on a DVD. For example I can wait for over two minutes for a DVD movie to be accessible (from the time I close the drive). Any ideas why?
October 15th 08 12:24 PM
by Werner Go to last post
0 260
Blue Screen related to Ethernet networking by Brendan_Leslie
I have been getting a blue screen fairly regularly for a week now. I have attempted to solve using Problem Reports and Solutions troubleshooting section for Ethernet Networking problem. Steps 1. and 2. have not solved the problem (network drivers updated and Diagnose and Repair did not find the problem). My system info is as follows: OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home...
October 15th 08 09:52 AM
by Andrew Murray[_5_] Go to last post
2 300
Flash Memory Card Reader - 16 GB SD Card - Won't Read by Don
Hi: I have a Ativa brand (Office Depot store brand) SD/SDHC card reader. On my home computer, which is a HP dv9925nr 4GB RAM running Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, my card reader causes my machine to run very slowly when I insert a Patriot memory 16 GB SDHC card in it. It runs up to 8 GB cards OK. The computer does eventually recognize it but it runs too slowly for me to open files. ...
October 15th 08 04:38 AM
by Don Go to last post
0 239
Best processor I can upgrade to?? by Tree Hugger
I have a Compaq C500 laptop, and I'm wanting to upgrade the processor to a better one. I currently have the Intel Celeron M 430 @ 1.73 Ghz that my computer came with. It is a single core processor, and you can find more info on it he 'http://processorfinder.intel.com/det...px?sSpec=SL9KV' (http://processorfinder.intel.com/details.aspx?sSpec=SL9KV) I'm wondering if there would be any problems...
October 15th 08 03:45 AM
by Tree Hugger Go to last post
7 329
chkdsk hangs on stage 5 @ 10% by InTheRed
I run chkdsk a few times a week, usually overnight or when I'm going to be out of the house for quite a while. I figure it really does no harm and is a good form of system maintenance that can be done while the computer is out of use. The other day I woke up and the system had a blank screen (monitor snoozed). When I moved the mouse, the monitor didn't wake up. I had to reset the PC and skip...
October 15th 08 02:50 AM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
7 306
Windows Disk Cleanup doesn't work by bughaters
I have windows vista home basic 32 bit, inspiron 531s. I tried to utilize disk cleanup for C: drive and is inoperable. problems and solutions never has any solutions as to why. any suggestions as to why it may be inoperable. -- bughaters
October 15th 08 01:27 AM
by helpMEhelpVista Go to last post
2 267
What is "0xA_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_bcmwl6+404d6, type 0"? by Steve in Seattle
I had a few bluescreens to track down and found the following fault bucket in the Events Viewer: 0xA_CODE_AV_BAD_IP_bcmwl6+404d6, type 0 any ideas what this is?
October 14th 08 01:02 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
2 267
Problem with HP K550 Printer by John Davis
My HP Officejet Pro K550 suddenly stopped working. I connected it to my old computer running XP and it is running fine there. I uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers, but that does not seem to do the job. IN all cases when try to print I see the print file in the cue with a message saying "error printing file", but no additional information. Where can I look to determine why the...
October 13th 08 08:31 PM
by John Davis Go to last post
0 287
Vista has another CD Drive, Where it came from? by n.design
I wonder why where did the CD Drive F came from? How can I delete that? I only have one Drive the DVD RW Drive Here's the screenshot http://i38.tinypic.com/spk8x2.gif] Please Help me.. and Thanks in advance.. --
October 13th 08 04:59 PM
by Rojo Habe[_3_] Go to last post
7 383
Kensington Expert Trackball by ute
Hello, Because the Microsoft Trackball Explorer is no longer available, I've bought a Kensington Expert Trackball. Without using a special driver it works fine under Vista, but I would like to reverse the behavior of the wheel/ring. I'm used to the Trackball Explorer, where the page scrolls down when rolling the wheel down. How can I reverse the behavior? Maybe change an entry in the...
October 13th 08 09:45 AM
by ute Go to last post

From The